Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:23 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
She slowly opened her eyes yawning "Good morning

"Good morning my love."

She sat up "Did you sleep ok?"

"Yes."

"thats good for once i slept all night"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:29 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Good morning my love."

"Yes."

"Wow." Gorge lightly hugged Emi "Good job."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:30 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Good morning my love."

"Yes."

"Thank you...for everything" She smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:32 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Yes."

"Thank you...for everything" She smiled

"Your welcome Emi." Gorge lightly kissed Emi.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:35 am
She smiled and looked down  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:40 am
"What's wrong Emi?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 am
"oh nothing  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 am
Emi_Inusuki
"oh nothing

"Are you so sure about that?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:49 am
"What could be wrong.." Seh tilted her head  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Emi_Inusuki
"What could be wrong.." Seh tilted her head

"I don't know I just wanted to make sure you were okay like you did for me yesterday."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Sam disappeared after Sae then lightly laughed. "My master got carried away I guess... the man was not supposed to draw blood... that and also I'd like to formally introduce myself I am Samantha Xi or as the people of hell call me the young-ling who was stolen from hell." Sam smiled then lightly licked Azumi's wound and it healed rapidly. "That should do."

Sae laughed and kicked Sam in the stomache ending her flying.
"dont touch her or me, and anyway, im a proffetional doctor down in hell, i can remove things like this," he pointed at the mark "easily with a few potions and remedies. She doesnt belong to anybody but me, ive claimed her through more ways than you can imagine......" he snarled hugging Azumi closer to him.
They arrived in a small hospital room and Sae laid Azumi down on the bed. He took a few things off the shelves and poured them over the wound. Then he took out a pot of jelly-like stuff and rubbed it onto the scar that was left. The jelly-stuff fizzed as it made contact with the skin and azumi flinched in her sleep.
When the jelly had dissolved the mark was gone. Sae kissed her softly on the lips.
"that should do, wake up now my princess..." He smiled adoringly at her. He truely loved her as much as Sam did.
"nnnnng......" Azumi murmured opening her eyes,
"thanks Sae." she muttered groggily, she pecked him once on the mouth and Sae blushed red.
"urm...no promblem i guess...." Azumi chuckled.
"your so cute, but i still dont wanna marry you..." she looked at him with a stern face.
Sae collapsed to the floor laughing.
"you always have to get there first and ruin a moment!" He chuckled.
"Yeah well, i have to cause Sams here...." She said hugging Sam tighly pulling her onto the bed.
"i wuv you Saaaam~" She smiled snuggling into her.
"i wanna take you home to my room~" She giggled playfully.
Sae flushed and stepped backwards.
"im not seeing anything..." he muttered running out.
"saaam~" She rolled over so she was ontop of Sam.
"i want you, right now," she purred licking Sam's neck.
She pulled Sam closer to her and kissed her roughly.
"hey....." she frowned "i want you to follow me okay~so get up and lets go!" She hopped out of the bed and trotted out the door.

(Ok... Imma put Sams part of the conversation.)
"Go jump off a cliff Sae."
"What the hell are you doing to Azumi That mark is special?!?!"

Sam sighed as Azumi woke-up.

"I wuv you toooo~" Sam smiled while she blushed.
Sam purred and giggled playfully. "I'd like that~~"
"Azumiiii~" Sam lightly purred into Azumi's ear.
"Me too." Sam purred deeply
Sam blushed at the contact then smiled.
"Where are we going?" Sam followed Azumi.

"my room...in my castle...." Azumi said slowly walking into a stable. She ran into a stable with a black horse with red eyes, it had little devil wings printed in red, on it's coat.
"GILLY!!!!" She yelled throwing her arms around the horses neck.
She snuggled into its glossy black coat.
"Sam, you can take any one you want but him, this one's my one. I raised him since he was a foal so he's mine~" She pulled at the horses reins and it snorted in response. Nuzlling into her hand.
"no i dont have any treats right now, maybe later..." she laughed as the horse pulled away from her.
"fine ill arrange for the maids to give you something special when we get home~" she giggled kissing the horse on its nose. They horse snorted as if it was embarrassed and followed her out of the stable. She threw on a saddle and the rest of the stuff she needed. Then she put an eyes guard on the horse.
"we're sprinting, it's too far to go unless we do....so get your horse ready and we'll go..." Azumi muttered hopping onto the horse and sliding her feet into the stirrups.
((i used to ride horses all the time as a kid, i was able to jump fences by the age of 8, but my mum got scared when i fell off mid jump one day. So now i dont ride any moar))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:29 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555

Sam disappeared after Sae then lightly laughed. "My master got carried away I guess... the man was not supposed to draw blood... that and also I'd like to formally introduce myself I am Samantha Xi or as the people of hell call me the young-ling who was stolen from hell." Sam smiled then lightly licked Azumi's wound and it healed rapidly. "That should do."

"dont touch her or me, and anyway, im a proffetional doctor down in hell, i can remove things like this," he pointed at the mark "easily with a few potions and remedies. She doesnt belong to anybody but me, ive claimed her through more ways than you can imagine......" he snarled hugging Azumi closer to him.
They arrived in a small hospital room and Sae laid Azumi down on the bed. He took a few things off the shelves and poured them over the wound. Then he took out a pot of jelly-like stuff and rubbed it onto the scar that was left. The jelly-stuff fizzed as it made contact with the skin and azumi flinched in her sleep.
When the jelly had dissolved the mark was gone. Sae kissed her softly on the lips.
"that should do, wake up now my princess..." He smiled adoringly at her. He truely loved her as much as Sam did.
"thanks Sae." she muttered groggily, she pecked him once on the mouth and Sae blushed red.
"your so cute, but i still dont wanna marry you..." she looked at him with a stern face.
"Yeah well, i have to cause Sams here...." She said hugging Sam tighly pulling her onto the bed.
"hey....." she frowned "i want you to follow me okay~so get up and lets go!" She hopped out of the bed and trotted out the door.

"my room...in my castle...." Azumi said slowly walking into a stable. She ran into a stable with a black horse with red eyes, it had little devil wings printed in red, on it's coat.
"Sam, you can take any one you want but him, this one's my one. I raised him since he was a foal so he's mine~" She pulled at the horses reins and it snorted in response. Nuzlling into her hand.
"no i dont have any treats right now, maybe later..." she laughed as the horse pulled away from her.
"fine ill arrange for the maids to give you something special when we get home~" she giggled kissing the horse on its nose. They horse snorted as if it was embarrassed and followed her out of the stable. She threw on a saddle and the rest of the stuff she needed. Then she put an eyes guard on the horse.
"we're sprinting, it's too far to go unless we do....so get your horse ready and we'll go..." Azumi muttered hopping onto the horse and sliding her feet into the stirrups.
((i used to ride horses all the time as a kid, i was able to jump fences by the age of 8, but my mum got scared when i fell off mid jump one day. So now i dont ride any moar))

"Okay..." Sam lightly smiles "Oh my god Truffles??" Sam ran to a black mare and stroked its muzzle. "How are you girl?" Sam quickly put Truffles saddle on them beamed. "Lets go." Sam rode up beside Azumi "Where did You get Truffles?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:40 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555

"Okay..." Sam lightly smiles "Oh my god Truffles??" Sam ran to a black mare and stroked its muzzle. "How are you girl?" Sam quickly put Truffles saddle on them beamed. "Lets go." Sam rode up beside Azumi "Where did You get Truffles?"

Azumi thought for a minute then gasped.
"OH!! We found her in a castle east of here, it was burning down, when we checked the rubble there were lots of dead bodies, i dont think anybody survived but this horse here.... she was clever enough to escape the stable before it colapsed onto her...." Azumi muttered riding forwards slowly eager to get to her castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:46 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555

"OH!! We found her in a castle east of here, it was burning down, when we checked the rubble there were lots of dead bodies, i dont think anybody survived but this horse here.... she was clever enough to escape the stable before it colapsed onto her...." Azumi muttered riding forwards slowly eager to get to her castle.

"That is wrong... my mom owned that castle... I'm the young-ling that was stolen from hell by her father... he's in rehabilitation." Sam lightly whistled and truffles sped-up.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:53 am
Quote:

Quote:

"That is wrong... my mom owned that castle... I'm the young-ling that was stolen from hell by her father... he's in rehabilitation." Sam lightly whistled and truffles sped-up.

"really....so thats the madman that i...." Azumi giggled and sped up after Sam.
"hey, can truffles go any faster, i wanna get home before its dark....which is in...2 hours...it'll take about that long if we stay this speed. Because we could get there in about 30 minutes at Gilly's full speed" Azumi murmured looking ahead tapping Gilly's neck to make him go faster.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games