Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:53 pm
My beloved Eagle Heavy Rifle. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:31 am
Coming next week, December 16th, THE Diamond Heist, which will also include Clover: http://youtu.be/6eaK60YLCGU  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:04 pm
talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:16 pm
Rest assured, I'm replaying Alien: Isolation right now, they've added in two extra difficulty levels, one for those who like a game that's into hardcore BDSM, one for tourists faint of heart.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:49 am
It's starting tomorrow.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:13 am
Site is now live: http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/thediamond/

Not much going on right now, there's nine preview screenshots and the prices of both DLC packs.

The heist itself will be €6,99 / $6,99

Clover will be €4,99 / $4,99

Tomorrow will be "Luck of the Irish" which will no doubt finally showcase Clover and if applicable, a new skill tree and perk deck.

Tuesday will be all about the heist itself.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:16 pm
BrookM
one for those who like a game that's into hardcore BDSM,
The alien is a big p***s monster, I see what you did there. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:25 am
Alrighty, day 2 has been unveiled, with a preview of Clover and her kit, including a new assault rifle, the SA-80 or whatever it's called.

Quote:
Meet Clover. Born and raised on a housing estate in Northside, Dublin. Hoxton, you have history with her. Why don’t you tell the story…

“She was just a day off the Holyhead ferry when I met her. Already calling herself Clover. The little toe-rag tried to pull the Pigeon Drop on me. Haha! Well, of course, I picked up on that s**t right away. But I saw something in her. This cocky bird had some balls, y’know. So I thought, rather than clip her wings, I’d help her fly. Taught her what I knew, like. Proper Fagin to her.

Anyway, long story short, we grifted across the UK, pulled a bunch of heists, and then the little s**t ran out on me with a lorry load of Territorial Army L-85’s. Could’ve killed the little ********! But then…Y’know, I thought, she’s gonna do alright. As she drove that lorry away, waving two fingers at me, I was proud of her… In a way. Haha… Good times.”

Quote:
Clover’s Items
With Clover joining the PAYDAY gang, she brings a couple of trinkets with her that she just couldn’t part with. She comes with her very own mask, rifle and melee weapon. Click the headlines below to learn more.

Clover’s mask represents what Clover both fears and hates most of all – wearing a mask as your normal face. The surgically-shrunken nose, the botox’d lips and the expression of all-consuming vanity and self-obsession – all are symbols of fear and weakness, twisted into a horrifying parody. Clover grew up in a rough house in a rough part of town. Her ancestors were fighters in every generation, and she is fiercely dedicated to her Irish heritage. She wears the clovers for luck, as well as a way to say “I’m Irish, and I’m proud”.

Queen’s Wrath
Clover and Hoxton hijacked a lorry delivering L-85 assault rifles to a Territorial Army depot outside Aldershot, England. Clover drove off with the entire shipment, while leaving her mentor to fight his way out. Hox didn’t really mind – he had taught her well.
This rifle is the last one from that batch. It is powerful, robust and easy to maintain. Clover sold the shipment to Libyan rebels but kept the Wrath – to remind herself of that last job, and her first teacher.

Clover´s Shillelagh
It’s hard to determine the true origins of the shillelagh. How can you pinpoint the first time someone picked up a stout stick and brained someone else with it? And the shillelagh really hasn’t evolved too much beyond that. Some prize blackthorn wood, while some might fill the head with molten lead. Others might bind it with leather straps, or cure it with animal fat. But, at the end of the day, it really is just a bloody heavy stick that cracks skulls.

Burglar
The natural dexterity of the burglar has benefits beyond merely breaking and entering. Being nimble allows the burglar to pick locks, bag bodies and answer pagers faster. They are also harder to hit in combat. They stay alive by staying out of the way.
This physical conditioning also gives burglars a high tolerance to pain, and they are able to shrug off wounds quickly.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:08 am
Wow, someone brought a happy face to picture day.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:56 pm
I very much doubt British prisons are the fun-filled lesbian laugh riots usually found in US prisons.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:21 pm
And so it begins!

Also taking the time to do a second skill set based around stealth. Just need the money to buy them skills! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 pm
Anyone play the Chapter Master game some guys on TG made?  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:01 pm
We came, we saw, we wrecked an insane amount of s**t. Been a while since I played it with a full crew of badasses that can steam roll through heists with a jolly indifference towards the police. We did the Diamond heist, Ukrainian Job, Election Day, Hotline Miami, a random bank job and the Christmas heist. It was glorious. crying

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:39 am
Play a different game already! scream  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:57 pm
Vikki Stardust
Play a different game already! scream
1. Create Steam account

2. Friend me

3. Check my wishlist

4. Buy me games from said wishlist

Bonus objective: Don't be a jerk and gift me random s**t that happens to be on sale (especially not the s**t that you think looks interesting), I hate that. It's like the uncle who gives you discounted s**t just because it was discounted and doesn't even bother to hide the fact that he even tried to find something suitable or matching your interests.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games