Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:55 pm
*apparates to the side of each person on the train grabs them and side apparates them to the ever expandable cabin*
" i have gathered you all here to kill the batman"
"on another note so i wanted to know if you could only have 5 classes which would you want the most and why"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 pm
*apparates to each of you and grabs and side apparates to ever expanding train compartment* " which classes would you take if you could only take 3"
Nikkiquin

ApostleOfTheWind13

Tohru_luvs_catz

Aunt Slappy

Mothette x

Chiru-pon

monkey2979

Clover_IceQueen

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 pm
"Kill the batman...? I don't follow James. However, in regards to your question about the classes I think we should only have the basic necessity classes since there are so few of us. So charms, transfiguration, history of magic (maybe), Defense and I think that would be enough for a suitable education.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:24 pm
techpriest35

My three would be charms, potions and transfiguration. Those are the three most crucial (if this was really in the HP world).  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13
"Kill the batman...? I don't follow James. However, in regards to your question about the classes I think we should only have the basic necessity classes since there are so few of us. So charms, transfiguration, history of magic (maybe), Defense and I think that would be enough for a suitable education.

(ooc joker always gathers a group and the first thing he says is i have gathered you all here to kill the batman i always wanted to say that))
Good choices im not sure which id take

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:34 pm
techpriest35
*apparates to each of you and grabs and side apparates to ever expanding train compartment* " which classes would you take if you could only take 3"
Clover_IceQueen

I would choose Charms, Divination, and Transfiguration.  

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:38 pm
Clover_IceQueen
techpriest35
Clover_IceQueen

Two for charms and transfiguration
One for divination
One for potions
Interesting choices

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:49 pm
((I'm biased here by my involvement in witchcraft irl but )) "Charms, Divination, and Herbology are the quintessentials of witchery to me"  

SharpProcess

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image
â—¦ Û© Ûž Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis Ûž Û© â—¦
Hufflepuff â—¦ First Year â—¦ Barn Owl (CLICK) â—¦ Aberforth "Abe"
Wand (CLICK) â—¦ Holly â—¦ 13.75" â—¦ Bendy â—¦ Phoenix Feather Core

â—¦ Û© â—¦ {{ OOC }} - Please pardon my absence. I know I've been gone a long while. I'm having a lot of problems at home at the moment. I might lose (or have very little) internet access soon. (This is only one minor worry among many other far more depressing things...) I'll try to keep ya'll up to date but it's crazy stressful. - {{ /OOC }} â—¦ Û© â—¦

Nikki giggled at Kenzie as her friend entered the compartment. "Ah but, I'd want to be a Seeker because of my amazing ability to zero in on shiny stuff! Well, I suppose I wouldn't mind being a Chaser but I'm terrible at goalie so no Keeper for me. As far as being a Beater goes, it feels a bit too mean, ya know?"

Listening for a moment to all the possible links to famous historical figures had Nikki feeling giddy. It made the past feel more tangible. Oooh Dobby's ghost is here! He was friends with the Chosen One and Aberforth Dumbledore. That's so cool! Nikki thought blissfully. She was broken out of her reverie by Amelia's kind gesture. "Yay Pumpkin Juice! Thank you so much Amelia. I must've spaced out for a bit there" she said chuckling shyly.

"Whoa so many people!" Nikki exclaimed as other students were brought into the crowded train compartment. After the initial shock of their appearing passed, she finally processed James' question. "Well, my top three would be Potions, Transfiguration and Charms for sure. If I could pick five then I'd add DADA and Herbology. I could go into explanations but you didn't ask for those James" Nikki said winking. "Though I'd have to agree with Crystal, there's something inherently magical about Divination" she added nodding with an agreeable smile.

Aunt Slappy
techpriest35
Tohru_luvs_catz
Mothette x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:45 pm
i would do potions dada and transfiguartions ! Fyling lessons is an always !

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image
â—¦ Û© Ûž Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis Ûž Û© â—¦
Hufflepuff â—¦ First Year â—¦ Barn Owl (CLICK) â—¦ Aberforth "Abe"
Wand (CLICK) â—¦ Holly â—¦ 13.75" â—¦ Bendy â—¦ Phoenix Feather Core

â—¦ Û© â—¦ {{ OOC }} - *sparkle sparkle sparkle glittery shiny sparkle* - {{ /OOC }} â—¦ Û© â—¦

Nikki turned to Amelia and beamed. "Oh yeah, flying lessons! That's a good one Amelia" she said brightly. "We wouldn't have much of a Quidditch team if we didn't know how to fly, would we?" she laughed.

After a moment Nikki's stomach made an incredulous rumbling sound.
"Eh heh heh... I guess I'm getting hungry. Time for desperate measures!" She began rummaging around in her favorite brown messenger bag with the Undetectable Extension Charm on it. Grinning triumphantly Nikki pulled out 2 large chocolate bar patterned thermoses and a bunch of black disposable mugs.

"I brought soup in case I got peckish somewhere. I have Goulash, a meat, veg and noodle soup I made in honor of the one they served at the Yule Ball when the Chosen one went to Hogwarts. The other one is Chicken Noodle, which I heard they serve at school so I had to try my hand at making some. Would anyone like a bit?" she said motioning towards the mugs she'd set down as she opened the thermoses. Taking a mug for herself, Nikki poured some of the Goulash out and started to sip at the hot soup. "Mmm so yummy..." she sighed happily.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Aunt Slappy
Chiru-pon
Clover_IceQueen
monkey2979
Mothette x
techpriest35
Tohru_luvs_catz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:04 pm
Mothette x
((I'm biased here by my involvement in witchcraft irl but )) "Charms, Divination, and Herbology are the quintessentials of witchery to me"

You study real Magick too? smile Suddenly, I don't feel so alone in this guild.  

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:20 pm
Nikkiquin

"Why, yes. I would love some soup, as long as it's alright with you." Clover lifted one of the mugs to her lips and blew on the top of the liquid, causing the steam to dance in little curls. "The weather has been getting cooler lately, so this will hit the spot!" She took a long gulp, then placed the mug down to continue the conversation.
"So you have an interest in Quidditch? Are you planning on joining the team?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:11 pm
Clover_IceQueen
Mothette x

You study real Magick too? smile Suddenly, I don't feel so alone in this guild.
me and crystall are both pagans im a druid type i deal mostly with keeping the barrier of spritis protected helping the dead finally cross over and speaking with the elemental spirits and creatures such as salamanders slyphs dryads undines ect. she deals more in the herbology and potions than i do i have a small knowledge of the art of herbs but not as much as her what kind of practioner are you im always happy to see another practioner of the old arts  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

monkey2979

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:48 pm
techpriest35
Clover_IceQueen
techpriest35
Clover_IceQueen

Two for charms and transfiguration
One for divination
One for potions
Interesting choices

Charms, potions, and transfiguration  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items