Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:12 am
zz1000zz
Aye. It is near St. Louis. So no fears really.

I mean, it is not like i would drive a few hundred miles to hunt you down.

Seriously.

*lol* The boring corn would be your downfall normally, but the crops are all cut down. ^^*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:15 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
Aye. It is near St. Louis. So no fears really.

I mean, it is not like i would drive a few hundred miles to hunt you down.

Seriously.

*lol* The boring corn would be your downfall normally, but the crops are all cut down. ^^*

Corn? Yuck! Cornfields can be fun, but corn itself is horrid.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:15 am
zz1000zz

I have more of the opposite opinion. I like corn, but the fields themselves become redundant and tedious to drive through after a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:20 am
lurichan
zz1000zz

I have more of the opposite opinion. I like corn, but the fields themselves become redundant and tedious to drive through after a while.

Drive through? Driving is boring enough without something so dull as cornfields.

I like playing in them.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:21 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Drive through? Driving is boring enough without something so dull as cornfields.

I like playing in them.

I think I've only played in a cornfield once, and that was when I was very young. ^^*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:24 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

I like playing in them.

I think I've only played in a cornfield once, and that was when I was very young. ^^*

Too bad. I used to play in them all of the time. They are amazingly fun...  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:26 am
zz1000zz

I lived in the suburbs myself when I was younger, so a corn field was a bit of a distance away normally.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:27 am
lurichan
zz1000zz

I lived in the suburbs myself when I was younger, so a corn field was a bit of a distance away normally.

I have lived practically everywhere, so in a sense i was fortunate.

(You know, i was somewhat surprised to see you are not out caroling. Or are you just multi-tasking?)  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:29 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

(You know, i was somewhat surprised to see you are not out caroling. Or are you just multi-tasking?)

*lol* I'm multi-tasking of course. I've got 6 tabs open, and one extra browser for a different account (who thought it would be fun to sing ^^*).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:30 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

*lol* I'm multi-tasking of course. I've got 6 tabs open, and one extra browser for a different account (who thought it would be fun to sing ^^*).

Multiple accounts? *sigh*

As for me, i am only doing two things. Posting here, and trying not to go insane.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:31 am
I know you don't like gaia items and boycott them, but I really do like some of the items they came out with for this year.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:31 am
lurichan
I know you don't like gaia items and boycott them, but I really do like some of the items they came out with for this year.

I do not boycott the items. I boycott wearing them.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:33 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Multiple accounts? *sigh*

As for me, i am only doing two things. Posting here, and trying not to go insane.

My tabs are just my different things I'm doing as lurichan. So I'm here in the guild, (which is actually one of the most involving and mentally stimulating things I'm doing), "giving gifts" in the event forum, skimming around, seeing what the new items look like, caroling, bumping the thread I made in the event forum... nothing all that intersting really once I start explaining it. ^^*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:35 am
zz1000zz
lurichan

I do not boycott the items. I boycott wearing them.

Except of course your scar and clown nose/red mark on your face.

I personally find too much amusement in the various expressions of my moods to not dress my avi.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:37 am
Of course it is nothing interesting. I am the only interesting person in this guild!

As for the items, i only boycott wearing them because of all the pettiness i see with them. I actually intend to get one copy of every item in existence, even if i never use them.

(The scar and nose have special meanings. Besides, nobody really cares about items like them.)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games