Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinosku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:17 am
Yeah I need to look wintery too but due to the fact that I'm sorta broke doesn't help any sooo... Time to gamble! >.o *twitches*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:30 pm
Got Goth Guild Holiday Event Thread  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:04 pm
*lol* So far I think this is the funniest glitch of the event. Jack in December. *lol*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:10 pm
haha, Jack in December, awesome! rofl  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:22 pm
Gaia is so discriminating against non-Christians.

Or so i would say if Christmas actually had anything to do with Christianity.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:35 pm
zz1000zz

But the true spirit of x-mas lies in merchandising.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:37 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Indeed. Gaia is just a corporate whore.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:45 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Indeed. Gaia is just a corporate whore.

Didn't you notice all the merchandise that was recently added?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:46 pm
Tomorrow i get to fly on a plane. I wonder what the odds of having trouble at security would be.

I think it all depends on the security guards. The last time i went through an airport they were all incompetent, and i just *had* to insult them. Oddly enough, that got them to let me through without any problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:52 pm
zz1000zz
Tomorrow i get to fly on a plane. I wonder what the odds of having trouble at security would be.

I think it all depends on the security guards. The last time i went through an airport they were all incompetent, and i just *had* to insult them. Oddly enough, that got them to let me through without any problem.

0o; That worries me...  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:55 pm
lurichan

Sure, but they will never get a penny from me.

lurichan
zz1000zz

0o; That worries me...

Why? It is only natural that degredation and humiliation are more effective than kindness and courtesy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:59 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan

Sure, but they will never get a penny from me.

lurichan
zz1000zz

0o; That worries me...

Why? It is only natural that degredation and humiliation are more effective than kindness and courtesy.

I would think they would attempt to do their job more effectively if you were insulting them and pissing them off.

Dare I inquire where your air travel shall lead you?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:03 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

0o; That worries me...

I would think they would attempt to do their job more effectively if you were insulting them and pissing them off.

Sure, they were angry. The key is they were also afraid. The key is getting the right balance.

And i am going to Collinsville, Illinois. A miserable pissant town in which some of my family resides.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:07 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

0o; That worries me...

Sure, they were angry. The key is they were also afraid. The key is getting the right balance.

And i am going to Collinsville, Illinois. A miserable pissant town in which some of my family resides.

eek You're going to be in the same state as me! *runs around in circles* Wait... that's in southern illinois, isn't it? I should still be safe.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:09 am
Aye. It is near St. Louis. So no fears really.

I mean, it is not like i would drive a few hundred miles to hunt you down.

Seriously.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games