Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:39 am
lurichan
Deific Requiem

Aside from my newly broken hand and the overwhellming fear that I won't complete my courses before Jan 7th, rather well.

Should I ask how you broke it?

ZZ: Did you hear "I pity the fool who try ta log-in"?

Something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:47 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
Deific Requiem

Aside from my newly broken hand and the overwhellming fear that I won't complete my courses before Jan 7th, rather well.

Something like that.

So instead of dreams you get hallucinations?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:49 am
Nope. In fact, it has been posited that i am incapable of hallucinations. Some have suggested i test the theory, but going on an acid trip hardly seems prudent.

As for Mr. T, someone changed some of the error messages to add a Mr. T style to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:53 am
zz1000zz
Nope. In fact, it has been posited that i am incapable of hallucinations. Some have suggested i test the theory, but going on an acid trip hardly seems prudent.

As for Mr. T, someone changed some of the error messages to add a Mr. T style to them.

Ahh, I was kindof wondering where you have gotten the Mr. T from.

0o; That really does sound rather dreary and droll. Not even if you stay up for 72 hours straight will you start to hallucinate and see things you shouldn't?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:56 am
Oh yeah, about the dream issue. The most studied reason for inability to dream is lesions in particular spots of the brain. Usually this is temporary, lasting at most a few years. However, a few cases are known to have lasted over a decade. Another cause is brain damage, generally from trauma to the head, in the same area. Depending on the damage, it is possible for it to be permanent. Drug use has also been observed to cause this, though it almost always is temporary.

Certain chemical imbalances have been known to cause either extremely vivid dreams, or a seeming lack of dreams. These can be caused by genetic disorders as well as many other conditions.

In addition, people with extremely low visuospatial skills are believed to lack the ability to dream. In all of these cases, R.E.M. sleep can be normal, and mental health can be unaffected.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:59 am
lurichan
zz1000zz

Ahh, I was kindof wondering where you have gotten the Mr. T from.

0o; That really does sound rather dreary and droll. Not even if you stay up for 72 hours straight will you start to hallucinate and see things you shouldn't?

I have gone without sleep for over two weeks without hallucinations. My ability to recognize objects is affected like normal, but that just creates blurs/dark spaces. Aside from drugs, i know of nothing that can cause hallucinations i have not tried.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:02 am
0o; Well, I learn something new everyday.

I need a nap, so sadly I must part ways with you for a while.

It was nice seeing you. (yes, I do enjoy talking with you despite what you might think razz )

Take care and I hope to see you again sometime soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:05 am
Bon voyage, madame.

And of course you enjoy talking with me. I am just too awesome to not!  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:15 am
lurichan
Deific Requiem

A moment of anger and a bus shelter.

xp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:28 am
You should consider hitting a living organism next time. Not only could it be more satisfying, living things tend to be more fleshy.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:00 am
zz1000zz
You should consider hitting a living organism next time. Not only could it be more satisfying, living things tend to be more fleshy.

The person with whom I was upset with was an elderly man. While it may have been "satisfying," I didn't see a logical excuse to do so. Now that I reflect back. I don't see a logical excuse for punching the bus shelter either.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:03 am
Precisely. If you have no reason for your action, you have no reason to pick it over another.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:05 am
zz1000zz
Precisely. If you have no reason for your action, you have no reason to pick it over another.

Less consequence?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:35 am
Deific Requiem
zz1000zz

Less consequence?

Coward.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:38 am
Hmm... winter avi time.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games