Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:16 am
Oh, joy.

(Yeah, that and it makes it hard to type if I were to get the shakes)

Perscribe pills, to offset the shakes  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:16 am
IY_and_MCR
Sure it is.

So, how have you been?

Tell me what you want me to be

I never even noticed this post. Now that i have, i suddenly have the urge to walk a thousand miles just to throw something at you.  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:21 am
(I assume the shakes are from the drugs? Or something else?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:31 am
zz1000zz
They need more people monitoring the forums. I see six hour periods without a single moderator online far too often. Just two days ago there was a topic with a picture (drawn) of a man raping a baby, and the topic lasted for something like three hours.

Depressing state of affairs.

(Yeah, like that is the only reason.)

Such displays occur far to often in most community forums. I, too, spend time reporting those who'd rather defile.  

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:33 am
Deific Requiem
zz1000zz
They need more people monitoring the forums. I see six hour periods without a single moderator online far too often. Just two days ago there was a topic with a picture (drawn) of a man raping a baby, and the topic lasted for something like three hours.

Such displays occur far to often in most community forums. I, too, spend time reporting those who'd rather defile.

The problem for me is that i spend so much time dealing with that sort of thing that i never get around to actually posting. If not for things like that, i would use Gaia far more.

Then again, maybe not using Gaia is for the best?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:49 am
zz1000zz
Deific Requiem
zz1000zz

The problem for me is that i spend so much time dealing with that sort of thing that i never get around to actually posting. If not for things like that, i would use Gaia far more.

It sounds as though you would make a decent community mod. It might be an option to create a guild of your own. I found the same faults as you and left Gaia. Upon leaving, I thought "Why let others keep myself from enjoying the site?" If certain people want to ruin the ED or GD, than .. it really isn't my jurisdiction. I know in the end that whomever I wrote that email to will only respond back in an immature manner. It isn't worth it.
In all honesty, take a break. If you want to come back, then create a space that you can control.  

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:53 am
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
Sure it is.

So, how have you been?

I never even noticed this post. Now that i have, i suddenly have the urge to walk a thousand miles just to throw something at you.

A lot of people have that urge.
I'm afraid you'd have to wait in line

We need to concentrate on more than meets the eye  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:02 am
Deific Requiem
zz1000zz
Deific Requiem
zz1000zz

It sounds as though you would make a decent community mod. It might be an option to create a guild of your own. I found the same faults as you and left Gaia. Upon leaving, I thought "Why let others keep myself from enjoying the site?" If certain people want to ruin the ED or GD, than .. it really isn't my jurisdiction. I know in the end that whomever I wrote that email to will only respond back in an immature manner. It isn't worth it.
In all honesty, take a break. If you want to come back, then create a space that you can control.

Me a mod? I think that is what we call a bad idea. Giving me power is just asking for me to abuse it.

As for the rest of it, i really am just looking for something to do to relieve boredom. Talking is something i enjoy, so i try that. If it fails, i can always play Minesweeper.

(If i had a guild, i would be the only person i would care to have in it. Rather pointless to have it then, eh?)  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
Sure it is.

So, how have you been?

A lot of people have that urge.
I'm afraid you'd have to wait in line

We need to concentrate on more than meets the eye

Perhaps, but i doubt many people would be willing to walk a thousand miles. I, on the other hand, would do it for something as small as a good milkshake. Getting to throw things at someone is just all the better.

(Since i do not know where you live, it is tempting to just start walking and throwing things at people. What do you think of that?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:18 am
zz1000zz

(Since i do not know where you live, it is tempting to just start walking and throwing things at people. What do you think of that?)

(I think that sounds like a smashing idea, so much so that I'd try to figure out how to join in. Though, if I was right there with you throwing things at people you wouldn't need to throw things at random people because you'd know where I was)

The nervous system's down  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:38 pm
I got a new video game. *dances*
I got .hack//g.u.
^_^

Between work and a video game, my time is in high demand. ^^*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:39 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

(I think that sounds like a smashing idea, so much so that I'd try to figure out how to join in. Though, if I was right there with you throwing things at people you wouldn't need to throw things at random people because you'd know where I was)

So, we are going to go eastward to throw random items at people? Wouldn't we run out of items eventually?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:15 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

So, we are going to go eastward to throw random items at people? Wouldn't we run out of items eventually?

Yes. But then you can start throwing the people!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:18 am
Deific Requiem
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

Yes. But then you can start throwing the people!

That would take a lot of effort to lob people at other people, and then would that count as assult with a deadly weapon since humans are pretty dangerous overall?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

the_demon_leon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:46 am
hello I just whated to say this guild rocks  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games