Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:18 pm
Some pretzels would be nice, if it is not too much an impositition.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:21 pm
Not a problem. ^_^ *Gets out a basket and fills it up with big pretzels*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:24 pm
*begins munching on pretzels*

I am going to be at this all night. Oh well, it is an improvement over my previous plans. Those plans involed stale Cheetoes, so anything would be an improvement.

You know, this is a pretty empty place. You need more advertisement or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:25 pm
I know, but it's not my place, and the old owner kindof went on vacation and left a sign in the window sayin the place was up for grabs...  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:28 pm
You really should avoid tellling me things like that. I am something of a kleptomaniac, and tempting me just is not nice. I guess it is the kender in me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:31 pm
zz1000zz
You really should avoid tellling me things like that. I am something of a kleptomaniac, and tempting me just is not nice. I guess it is the kender in me.

*lol* well, if you wanted to run the place you would have to PM isobel and see what she says. I just work here...I'm Supposed to be a bouncer, but I end up behind the bar more times than not lately since most of the other bartenders seem to have sorta disapeared. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:42 pm
A naked bartender? In real life that would be a good thing, but I doubt it on Gaia. I have no sense of fashion, and a bartender should be presentable.

Then again, I have had quite a bit of experience running bars... Gah! Evil bouncer! Making me want to do work...

>.>
<.<

I think it would be best if I just sat here and ate pretzels. Nothing can go wrong with that. Well, nothing except choking and... See, alcohol makes me ramble. *begins muttering*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:43 pm
Fair enough, it would be nice to have a few regulars 'round here. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:45 pm
There really would need to be more people coming before you would really need a bartender, but a bartender would help encourage people to come. Of course a bartender without customers is little attraction.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:48 pm
Exactly, there has to be someone manning the bar for people to want to show overall....so I step over when need be, but it's gotten kindof quiet overall cause most of the originals who came here all became staff.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:51 pm
Nothing like work to kill the joy of life. Well, death does it just as well I suppose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:52 pm
zz1000zz
Nothing like work to kill the joy of life. Well, death does it just as well I suppose.

Meh, more like too many people calling orders, and not enough rowin' the boat.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:56 pm
I think that may be the first boat metaphor I have ever heard you say. It is my belief that it would be impossible to go through life without saying at least one.

The lack of people makes me want to do something. Like sing karaoke or dance. But I am terrible at both, so I will go back to twirling.

*twirls atop a barstool*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:59 pm
*points over to the side* I brought in a TV and playstation 2. There is DDR if you're bored.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:02 am
I have never played DDR before. I always wanted to try, but never really had an opportunity, but now... Well, once nobody is looking I might.

*wonders at the sight of a bar with video games*  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games