Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:47 pm
Masquanade
And I'm mIRC retraded.

... apparently I am too. O.o

I prefer.. gabbly. xDD 237423876x easier to use. =X  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:56 pm
You know I think you can take down that "captain change" announcement.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:39 am
yeah good point ><
woo day off and woo for friends quiting and giving me 34k biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:45 pm
Should "Intro" Threads like This Be locked?  

[Aelfwyn]
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:44 pm
[Aelfwyn]
Should "Intro" Threads like This Be locked?

why yes, yes they should biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:20 pm
Oggy has a brand-new desktop computer and a copy of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. I do believe that's enough said to explain my absence for approximately the next month.  

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:44 am
iOggy
Oggy has a brand-new desktop computer and a copy of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. I do believe that's enough said to explain my absence for approximately the next month.

see you in july!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:05 pm
Tubariffic
Inucoli
Tubariffic
Inucoli
Gah... district band auditions o_O thank god they're over!

how'd it go? I had to skip do due bleeding of the mouth. Braces=suck.

Oh, man! I'm sorry :/

I didn't make it, but the two above me did, so it's all good smile they only take 8 saxes total for both bands so it's kinda ridiculous. I did well though. I just wanna see my scores and make sure the one judge didn't screw me over. She was really *itchy and I was only the 13th person to go so.... yeah.We'll see biggrin

god with us they accept
2 in the 11-12
4 in the 9-10 and 9-12

we get 4 in each of the two 9-12 grade, and 4 in the 7-8 grade. yeah it's kinda dumb. especially since District 11 is full of schools with hugenormous bands. I've seen my scores now and the judges apparently were sitting in two different auditions when they scored me o_O I don't understand sometimes...

on another note, I've got midterms and FFXII, so I'll try to be on here but I can't guarantee anything ;D

Inucoli

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:11 pm
Inucoli
Tubariffic
Inucoli
Tubariffic
Inucoli

I didn't make it, but the two above me did, so it's all good smile they only take 8 saxes total for both bands so it's kinda ridiculous. I did well though. I just wanna see my scores and make sure the one judge didn't screw me over. She was really *itchy and I was only the 13th person to go so.... yeah.We'll see biggrin

god with us they accept
2 in the 11-12
4 in the 9-10 and 9-12

we get 4 in each of the two 9-12 grade, and 4 in the 7-8 grade. yeah it's kinda dumb. especially since District 11 is full of schools with hugenormous bands. I've seen my scores now and the judges apparently were sitting in two different auditions when they scored me o_O I don't understand sometimes...

on another note, I've got midterms and FFXII, so I'll try to be on here but I can't guarantee anything ;D

ffXII good but mine came with scratches so im stuck D=  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:44 pm
Tubariffic
Inucoli
Tubariffic
Inucoli
Tubariffic
Inucoli

god with us they accept
2 in the 11-12
4 in the 9-10 and 9-12

ffXII good but mine came with scratches so im stuck D=

aww, that's no good sad  

Inucoli

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:24 pm
woo. After school today I stole my friends rifle and played with it. Guys at my school dont do guard and I kinda tossed a perfect double. But I think I broke my thumb when they said "hey try a triple!" and that was the first time ive ever touched a rifle so woo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:25 pm
I have hijacked the avicontest biggrin  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:15 am
ninja

[edit] Shiz just so you know- you forgot Mississippi in your new Regional threads. And Lousiana is consider South East, and not South West. (And if you put Mississippi in with South West, because Mississippi should be included, I will kill you. Yes kill you. Personally . . . slowly . . . and then give out all your gaia items to n00bs.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:28 pm
Masquanade
ninja

[edit] Shiz just so you know- you forgot Mississippi in your new Regional threads. And Lousiana is consider South East, and not South West. (And if you put Mississippi in with South West, because Mississippi should be included, I will kill you. Yes kill you. Personally . . . slowly . . . and then give out all your gaia items to n00bs.)

Ah gawd! put some pants on, sorrry. biggrin <3  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:02 am
Tubariffic
Masquanade
ninja

Ah gawd! put some pants on, sorrry. biggrin <3

nah i'm good.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games