Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Tipa (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:39 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

[Castle Tipa, Spa Room: Women's bath]
Nim was washed next Dipika, you're tickling me. Nim said as her feet and legs were washed.

OOC: I didn't reply as her yet. Sorry I took so long as I forgot while I was busy.

Ultrabord

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shirou Muramasa
Magic swordsmen/smith
"Life is to short to be scared,so stand up and run forward who knows what you will find over the next hill."
Illyasviel von einzbern
Mage/summoner
"If my magic can save a life then I'am more then happy to use it."

Shirou laughs a little."Ya we do get along really well,I wish I knew why but we just clicked,I trained her how to use both a bow and a sword,but she is a magic user to the core."He says as he gets up after washing off,as he started drying off he was looking at him self in a mirror first he was looking over his arm to see where he couldn't before then looking over his whole body,then he got dressed. Illya got done with her bath but was just relaxing till the others where done."Dipika your hair is so long how can you dance with it being so long wouldn't it get in the way or do you put it up."She asks as Illya's hair was pretty long but not even close to that long and it was so pretty in Illya's eyes.

OOC: Shriou's scars just so you can see what they look like. I went with this because the only other one if when he loses his arm completely when its cut off.

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:00 pm
User Image
Kendall
Ventus & Aqua's Little Sister
"Do you think human legs would work for me?"

Kendall giggled as she saw Nim naked while she was being washed. Illya, Nim looks really cute as a human girl. Kendall said kindly to Shirou's sister

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:55 pm
User Image
Jason
Tipa Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"A good chance to know myself."

[Castle Tipa, Hallway]
Prizes
= Shooting Gallery
*Time Skip*
My Nature Maiden, Nancy, how was our date at the Dragon Shores Nation? Care to sing a song? Jason said to Nancy as he kissed her after returning to Castle Tipa

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:04 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Jason
Tipa Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"A good chance to know myself."

[Castle Tipa, Hallway]
Prizes
= Shooting Gallery
*Time Skip*
My Nature Maiden, Nancy, how was our date at the Dragon Shores Nation? Care to sing a song? Jason said to Nancy as he kissed her after returning to Castle Tipa

Queentintin

CrystBalfast

Quote:

User Image
Nancy
Giselle's Forest Maiden Sister

Our date was lots of fun Jason 3nodding you know how to treat a girl heart and ohh a song, sure goes like this...*in the jungle,the quiet jungle the lion sleeps tonight ,,,,ohhh *
thinks does her like her song?

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:39 am
User Image

Dipika
Dancer
"Dance your troubles away"

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?
"Why does magic have to be so hard?"

[Tipa castle, baths]

Lerozon nodded. "That's more weapons than I can use, I only know how to use magic and my fists, I did some martial arts training but only to an intermediate level so I could defend myself, I mostly focused on magic. It would be interesting to see more of the magic and fighting skills that you two know." He also got out of the bath and got dressed, then helped Torren with his pants.

Dipika smiled. "Yeah, my mom always told me I have beautiful hair so I like to keep it long. Usually I braid it when I'm dancing." She finished helping Nim. "Nim, it seems like you're getting the hang of human bathing better now. Also, how long have you been friends with Kendall?"

OOC: and now my webcomic-addled brain can't tell if Kendall and Nim are being sisterly friends, or flirty (but I'd think it was the first. I just haven't called my own sister "cute" since she was like 7)

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:44 am
User Image

Torren
Musician
"How do I express myself?"

User Image

Alguna
Scavenger
"I'd like some time alone, please"

[Tipa castle, baths]

Torren looked in a mirror. "I barely recognize myself with human clothing on. Thanks for the clothes, Shirou and Lerozon. Axel, your clothes look really cool."

Alguna shaved the stubble off his face and put some normal human clothing on. "Huh, I look less stupid as a human than I did as a merman," he commented. "So guys, what's next?"

OOC: changed their outfits finally, I made these a while ago and they were already in the profiles lol. Torren's face shape is a little off though, it's not supposed to be that long, it's just the game I used.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:04 pm
Shirou Muramasa
Magic swordsmen/smith
"Life is to short to be scared,so stand up and run forward who knows what you will find over the next hill."

Shriou looked over at Lerozon and laughs."Will If you want to there is a quest to remove some beasts to the west of here."He says as he closes his eyes and whispers."Trace on."And his cloths change and he grins."Nice."He says looking back at the others."Will now don't y'all clean up nice."He says.

Illya smiles."I would love to watch you dance some time Dipika and maybe you could teach me,I would like to learn some skills other then those for fighting,my brother trained me how to use a bow and sword and i can use magic but I want to lean something new."She says with a bright smile,she got out of the bath and got towels for every one and set them out as she started to dry off."Oh so are you the people my brother said where going to come over for dinner tonight?"She asks looking back at the other girls.

Illyasviel von einzbern
Mage/summoner

OOC: Finely shriou's covering up his damn abbs lol full outfit

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:32 pm
User Image
Kendall

User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother
"Were you expecting Tweety Bird on a Jet Ski?"

Kendall dries off. Illya, thank you. But what will I wear? Kendall said kindly to Shirou's sister since Kendall's Bikini that Shirou created using Trace Magic needs to be washed.

Nim was washed next Dipika, thank you for the bath. Nim said as she dried off and got dressed.

[Castle Tipa, Spa Room: Men's Bath]
Thanks, Torren. You look pretty neat. Axel said to the boys then Torren.

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:39 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer
"Dance your troubles away"

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?
"Why does magic have to be so hard?"

[Tipa castle, baths]

Lerozon nodded. "Perhaps that's a job we could do after we get the guild money for helping clean up the beach. It's great that we already got some of the money directly from you, Shirou- that saves the guild some time." He put on a slightly different but very similar outfit, because I have yet to make a second outfit for him (although I'll probably make an Aladdin-themed-game outfit for him as well, lol.)

"Absolutely, I always enjoyed helping the newer girls learn to dance back home," Said Dipika to Illya. "Don't worry Kendall, we have some extra clothes for girls as well; similar to what Nim was wearing today." (I just remembered to switch to Dipika's second dance outfit, she'll be using it later.)

OOC: by the way, bathing suits can be washed in the bath/shower typically which is totally what I do cuz yeahhh lazy. although it's recommended to wash them in cold water with the type of soap that's usually gentle enough to wash your own hands in, washing them in warm water isn't the worst (hot water usually makes them lose their stretchiness though)

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:44 pm
User Image

Torren
Musician
"How do I express myself?"

User Image

Alguna
Scavenger
"I'd like some time alone, please"

[Tipa castle, baths]

"Thanks, Axel. And I can't wait to try human food, I'm sure it's different from the stuff I usually eat underwater," said Torren.

"I still have some of the clams I caught, now with a magic ice pack, if you guys want to use it or something. I'm not a great cook though so if Shirou wants to cook them or whatever, he can." Alguna lifted his sack which was mostly empty, but did have a couple pounds of clams along with an enchanted frozen block to keep them cold.

OOC: as for the random quote you guys got from my mule account (NPC), this jerk has been rude in my mule account's bumping for platinum topic for a few days now and any reports will help, thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:56 pm
Shirou Muramasa
Magic swordsmen/smith

Shriou nods."Will maybe we can do the quest tomorrow oh and if you would like Lerozon you and Dipika can stay with me and Illya we have two gets rooms,that way you don't have to walk home in the dark and you can join me on that quest."He says figured he would offer,and he didn't think the others would want to go into a fight sense they just arrived and likely didn't know how to fight on land.

Illya smiles."Yay sounds like a lot of fun."She then looks over at Kendall."If you want i can have my brother make you some new cloths sense he made you the bathing suit."She says with a smile.

Illyasviel von einzbern
Mage/summoner

OOC: No problem I reported him form spamming as I couldn't read what was typed also did the same with my other two accounts so all good.

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:52 am
Tauriel
Tipa Adventurer (Arch Priestess)
"Do I look a little short for an Arch Priestess?"

Anselm
Tipa Adventurer (Sorcerer)
"Let's keep things steady."

[Tipa, Town Square Clock]
Paige, care to pass me the wash brush and the squeegee? Anselm said to Paige from the ladder he was using while washing the right side of the clock.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do. Tauriel said to Hugo as she washed the left side of the clock

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:06 pm
User Image
Kendall

User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother
"Were you expecting Tweety Bird on a Jet Ski?"

Kendall dries off. Dipika, thank you. Kendall said to Dipika.

Nim was washed next Dipika, won't Kendall need some undergarments and clothing? Nim said as she dried off and got dressed.

[Castle Tipa, Spa Room: Men's Bath]
Shirou, I'm sure there's some housework jobs that we can do. Axel said to the boys

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:48 pm
User Image
Paige
Warrior
"I don't have a quote"

User Image
Hugo
Warrior
"Listen to your heart"

[Castle Tipa, leaving]

Paige reached the clock tower, and they immediately began to clean it. "Yeah, I'll see if I can levitate them with air magic, and I'll wash the front part of the tower for now." She used elemental air magic to carefully lift the tools, but made sure she held her water bucket by hand so it wouldn't splash everywhere.

Hugo followed Tauriel and went with the others. He cleaned the back area, which wasn't as immediately visible to most people but had more dirt and grime on it. "Hmm, seems like the last person didn't clean this area as thoroughly, I'll make sure to scrub it well."

OOC: and ofc Hugo uses some magic to aid his cleaning like his sister does, but in his case it's mostly passive- he has extremely good balance and doesn't have to worry about him or the ladder falling.

CrystBelfast

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games