Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!
Cleaning Out This Closet! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
FFVII Vincent V rolled 1 100-sided dice: 95 Total: 95 (1-100)

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:58 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:59 am
Reve Casse
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Reve Casse
Nia Phoenix

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix

oh yeah...I've seen her...maybe he likes the "air of mystery" ...some guys really go for that...you know...a challenge...I didn't realize they were an "item"...hmmm...but ya' know..there could be a good side for you...if he's busy with her...you might get to keep all the dolls!

There's no point in having all his toys if he's not around to play with. As far as those two being an item, I think they want to be an item, but they're being all awkward and shy about it. I wanted to make a special drink for them that would help to break down their inhibitions. I got all the ingredients and directions from a file in Darth Scabrous' lab!

well...maybe I can help..Oh wait a minute - this isn't some stupid poison thingy like Romeo & Juliet is it???

One could only hope, little Jedi Nia! One could only hope! People love a tragic love story!

Got any Dramamine hiding in this closet?

*bows* Oh, great and mighty never-tell-no-bossman-I'm-hiding-in-here friend of mine, Reve! Um, we are friends, right? You're still keeping my secret safe, right? You're not here to turn me in are ya? Nia, this lady and her friend MuyamiKasai are the ones I learned how to mix drinks from in the first place! You oughta see them make fools out of Wuhr in the Cantina! To answer your question, though, no. I would never do nuthin' to harm my buddy Jason. I just want to make a drink that makes people fall in love easier. From what I understand, most of the drinks in the Cantina do that too.

-just stands looking at him, fully aware "the lights aren't on and no one is home"- No DD, I won't tell the Bossman. No worries. -smirks turning on her heels- I have such plans for you. Big plans! You'll love 'em! -lets out a wicked evil laugh as she leaves the room-

gonk Augh! Now I'm really scared! You're buddy buddy with that cafeteria clone killer! *falls to his knees* Please please please, Ms. Reve! *kisses her boots* I'll do anything you say! Please please please! Don't send me to that clone killer, huh? I just wanted to do something nice for Jason! I didn't mean no harm!  

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Crew

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Crew

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:09 am
MuyamiKasai
Nia Phoenix

Reve Casse

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Reve Casse
Nia Phoenix

Evil Sith Clone DD-57

There's no point in having all his toys if he's not around to play with. As far as those two being an item, I think they want to be an item, but they're being all awkward and shy about it. I wanted to make a special drink for them that would help to break down their inhibitions. I got all the ingredients and directions from a file in Darth Scabrous' lab!

well...maybe I can help..Oh wait a minute - this isn't some stupid poison thingy like Romeo & Juliet is it???

One could only hope, little Jedi Nia! One could only hope! People love a tragic love story!

*bows* Oh, great and mighty never-tell-no-bossman-I'm-hiding-in-here friend of mine, Reve! Um, we are friends, right? You're still keeping my secret safe, right? You're not here to turn me in are ya? Nia, this lady and her friend MuyamiKasai are the ones I learned how to mix drinks from in the first place! You oughta see them make fools out of Wuhr in the Cantina! To answer your question, though, no. I would never do nuthin' to harm my buddy Jason. I just want to make a drink that makes people fall in love easier. From what I understand, most of the drinks in the Cantina do that too.

:::rolls her eyes then snickers evilly::: Too bad you didn't learn anything! And you call yourself an evil clone. :::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Riiiiiggghhhtttt an I'm a Klingon with Jedi tendencies. :::rolls her eyes laughing even more:::

MuyamiKasai! *bows at her feet, attempts to kiss her boots but ends up burning his lips on the protective circle she has around her* OW! Please ask Ms. Reve not to send me to her clone killer buddy! I'm not really evil! That's just what the tag said on my body when I escaped from the cloning vat. I'd rather be called Eddie or Theopolous! I'll be good! Just don't let her turn me into cloneburgers! Please!  
felinophiles alter ego rolled 1 100-sided dice: 86 Total: 86 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:22 am
poor eddie, hovers over him to protect  

felinophiles alter ego

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:28 am
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
MuyamiKasai
Nia Phoenix

Reve Casse

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Reve Casse
Nia Phoenix

:::rolls her eyes then snickers evilly::: Too bad you didn't learn anything! And you call yourself an evil clone. :::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Riiiiiggghhhtttt an I'm a Klingon with Jedi tendencies. :::rolls her eyes laughing even more:::

MuyamiKasai! *bows at her feet, attempts to kiss her boots but ends up burning his lips on the protective circle she has around her* OW! Please ask Ms. Reve not to send me to her clone killer buddy! I'm not really evil! That's just what the tag said on my body when I escaped from the cloning vat. I'd rather be called Eddie or Theopolous! I'll be good! Just don't let her turn me into cloneburgers! Please!

:::she smirks evilly as she decides not to kick him while he's bowing::: At least you know your place clone boy. Now onto business, what's in it for me should I do as you ask? You know there's some here who enjoy... clone burgers, even if they have names. :::she snickers:::

brilliantbluestar_0 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 40 Total: 40 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:48 am
4laugh  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

floralsnow rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:11 pm
gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

Dana C Scott generated a random number between 0 and 50 ... 0!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:50 pm
This is a dud. >.<  

Dana C Scott

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Dana C Scott rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)

Dana C Scott

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image

☞

It's no joke: I'm setting my newest pal on the scent of other friends to join us. (See what I did there?)

☜

User Image  
MistyMary24 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:54 pm
User Image  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sachara rolled 1 100-sided dice: 62 Total: 62 (1-100)

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:00 pm
heart  
Zusu rolled 1 100-sided dice: 55 Total: 55 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:36 pm
heart  

Zusu

Nia Phoenix rolled 1 100-sided dice: 90 Total: 90 (1-100)

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:08 pm
sheesh...another messy corner  
Totally Inappropriate rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:05 am
biggrin  

Totally Inappropriate

Queentintin rolled 1 100-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-100)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:31 am
ohh why you look so worried DD?  
I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games