Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 am
((I'll pick this up tomorrow ^_^ I need to get going for now. or you can mod a finish off for us then i'll say I just head home after. *hugs* byebyes))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 am
((We can finish tomorrow. If I can't get in on this account, go ahead and mod us done and Lily will head back to the Pad. *Huggles*))  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 pm
Later that afternoon, Amy went to Karrie's house with a box in her hands and Thistle walking beside her in her pink tutu. It kind of blended in more now that she was pink, but it still looked cute on her. She also had the pillow she loved so much in her mouth.

Amy was a little better than yesterday. She wasn't sneezing or coughing. Basically, her body was just a little weaker than normal, but not too weak to be able to carry a box over. She was excited to move into Karrie and Velcore's house! Well, her house too, now, she guessed? That would take awhile to get used to.

She propped the box up on her knee and held it with one hand while she rang the doorbell with her other hand, forgetting already that she had a key and lived there now. She didn't need to knock or ring the doorbell.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:04 pm
*Velcore's face appears in the window for a moment. He looks slightly confused at Amy just standing there, but goes to get Karrie*

*a moment later, Karrie comes to the door and opens it* Amy, what are you doing? Did you forget about the key? *looks at the box in her hands* What's the box for?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:20 pm
Amy looked at Karrie for a few moments and then seemed to completely register what he said. She closed her eyes momentarily and groaned.

"... Yep, I forgot about the key. I'm here to move in and I forget that I have a key."

She laughed and shook her head. She opened her eyes and looked softly at Karrie. "Well, it's not like I've moved in with someone before, but I have moved into a house before, obviously. So you think I'd remember a key."

She looked down at the top of her box, looking a little unsure of herself. "Uh... is it okay that I brought some stuff over now? I can always come over later if you're busy."

Thistle squeaked up at Karrie around her pillow and shook her backside slight so that her tutu would twirl slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:28 pm
*chuckles* A key is always good... helps to be able to get inside.

It's fine. *steps aside to let her in* I was just checking on the steaks I was marinating for dinner. I'm not busy or anything. I decided today sounded like a good day to relax.

*as Thistle is walking past him, he reaches down and scoops her up* I see you're wearing that tutu again. *chuckles*

*walks into the living room. When he sees Amy, he gets a guilty look on his face*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:33 pm
Amy giggled as she walked in. "Yes, a key is good. I need to remember that."

She winked at him as she passed him.

Thistle squeaked as Karrie scooped her up and then flicked her tail happily when he noticed her tutu. She wrapped her tail around his arm and nuzzled his chest.

When she spoke, the pillow fell on the floor. "Hi, you!"

When Amy saw the look on Velcore's face, she grew concerned and quickly set the box on the floor. She knelt down in front of Velcore, who, now that she was kneeling, was taller than her. She scratched the sides of his neck.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:36 pm
*laughs* Hi to you too.

N-nothing. *looks away from her, but doesn't move, enjoying the scratching*

*looks at Velcore* Nothing, huh? I know you better than that. *walks closer to him* What did you get into?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:42 pm
Thistle relaxed in Karrie's arms and closed her eyes. His low voice soothed her, especially when she was this close to his chest.

Amy looked from Velcore to Karrie. "Umm, I'm just going to go put my box in your room, Karrie. I'll unpack in there."

She kissed Velcore's nose, scratched him a little more, and then stood up. She was going to grab Thistle, but her eyes were closed and she looked quite content in Karrie's arms. She chuckled, picked up her box, and then went to Karrie's room, giving Velcore and Karrie some private time.

When she got to the room, though, she heaved a big sigh and sat on Karrie's... and hers now, too, bed. Good thing Karrie's house wasn't further away from her house. Wait. This was her house, too, now. Ah well. Point was, she was kind of worn out now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:54 pm
*doesn't look at Karrie*

You ate our dessert, didn't you?

*nods* Only part of it...

*sighs* Well, I guess that means you don't get any after dinner, then. I'll have to make something else now, because there wasn't much there to begin with.

Sorry.

Why do you do this? You know better.

I was hungry.

You need to wait for everyone else to eat. You had lunch a couple of hours ago, and I know you had enough to eat then.

*sadly looks down at the floor*

Stay out of the kitchen. *goes into the bedroom to check on Amy*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:59 pm
Amy looked up as Karrie came into the bedroom with Thistle. She smiled, her cheeks a little flushed from walking over here.

"Hey, sweetie. Everything okay?"

She had the box open on the floor in front of the end of the bed, where she sat.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:06 pm
*smiles softly when he sees her sitting on his bed* Yeah, everything's fine. Velcore decided to eat tonight's dessert, so he doesn't get any after dinner.

*sits next to her on the bed and they continue talking. After a while, Amy falls asleep leaning against Karrie, so he gently lays her down and goes into the kitchen to make dinner*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:30 pm
Stargazer Lily
*Lily swims over to Ayami and starts to tread water, excited that she might be able to help the Lady practice.*

((catching us up - I'll wait a bit for you again before I finish off the scene ^_^))

*When Lily gets into the saturated holy water surrounding Ayami - Ayami speaks a blessing*
By emerging in pure
*indicates to Lily she is going to dunk her gently then does - when she resurfaces she continues*
A surge of holy to endure
*nods to her again and emerges her waiting till she resurfaces to finish*
Sever now from the shadows
separate worlds like a mirror
to make it clearer.

*emerges her one last time and this time when she comes up a light fog rolls off the water around them and Ayami looks around them hoping this to be a good omen*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:44 pm
*She got up early this morning and snuck out of bed to let her beloved sleep. heart Grabbing her bathrobe to put on, she hustled down to the kitchen and made breakfast for her sweetheart. Pancakes with a side of fresh fruit. Peaches and strawberries that he picked up the other day at that roadside stand and she added some blueberries, she put his breakfast onto a tray along with a pot of coffee, orange juice and the morning paper and brought it up to the master suite to surprise him.

She put the tray on the table in the sitting area, went to his side of the bed and kissed him gently as she ran her fingers through his hair. Trying not to startle him, she kisses his hear and whispers to him. Good morning, my darling. I have brought you breakfast. heart *He stretches and smiles at her as he opens his eyes.* Breakfast? ninja *He sits up and grabs a few more pillows to lean against while she goes and gets the tray for him. She places it over him and kisses him. I have a big day planned for us. We are going over to the country club I belong to. I want to introduce you to everyone there since you will be added to my membership. We can get in a short round of golf. 9 holes instead of 18 and then have a late lunch or tea there. What do you say? wink *He listens to her as he starts to eat and stops in mid bite when she mentions golf.* Golf? Um…… ninja …… the only type of golf I've ever played is the miniature kind, love. sweatdrop *At first, she thinks he's joking and starts to chuckle. But once she sees the look on his face, she knows he's dead serious.* eek Miniature? Well then we shall remedy this situation today.

After they get read to go, she gives him the keys to the Farrari and they head out to the Country Club. She is greeted warmly by the staff and she is very proud to introduce William as her FIANCÉ. heart The staff look bewildered and shocked at one another at first. Psyzapp has been a member of this Country Club for many years. They know who she is and her reputation precedes her. Psyzapp informs them she and William will be playing 9 holes of golf. The host of the Club looks at the schedule and tells them to go ahead and pick out some clubs while he arranges a golf cart for them. They will be teeing off in 30 minutes. She grins at the host and as she takes him to pick out some golf clubs, the host calls out to them and congratulates the two of them on their engagement.

Once out on the course she takes out one of the drivers and shows him which club to use and where he is to tee off from. She takes the first swing and it's not too bad. She returns to the cart and informs him that if she gets frustrated, she simply picks up the ball and throws it as hard as she can. biggrin He chuckles at her and then gives it a go. Swinging very hard, he hits the ball but has one hell of a wicked slice and lands in some of the brush near the green. sweatdrop She grins at him and says not to worry and that is precisely WHY she picks the ball up and throws it. wink They then have a very delightful morning playing golf and she tells him if he would like, he could always have some private lessons.

The have a leisurely lunch in the dining room and even run into the Governor, who she knows from various charitable and fundraising events. She introduces William as her fiancé and the Governor is quite stunned but tries not to show it shaking Officer Dougherty's hand a little longer than he normally would have to try and get a look at this man. Psyzapp politely excuses them and makes up an excuse so they can leave before this politician gets any ideas and invites them to the bar or something. rolleyes She tells the Governor she will be in touch and they leave to head back to The Big House.

They spend the rest of the afternoon together walking through the vast manicured gardens in the back, she lounges by the pool and he gets in a bit of skeet practice. She asks him if he wants a place outside to practice his golf swing and she can't help but to giggle as she says it.* wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 pm
*When she asks him about building a possible driving range on the grounds, he ponders about the idea, then thinks it might just be a good idea. Perhaps they could make it one of those virtual indoor deals, so he could practice through the winter months.

The clouds overhead start growing dark as a storm front begins pushing its way through. They head inside for dinner. After dinner they go into the Music Room for an after dinner drink.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games