Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:31 am
Start of Term Feast
(Fall 2009)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The students poured in from the carriages and sat themselves in their respective houses. After a while, the first years arrived, filing in a straight line, they made their way through the grand doors of the Great Hall. Each were sorted, and each walked to his/her table.

Professor Adonis, the school's headmaster, stood from her chair and made his way to the headmaster's podium. He now had a freshly grown beard on his face. "Welcome to a new term at Hogwarts, everyone! I hope you all had a pleasant break. I'm pleased to see the school didn't fall to pieces without me, heh. If you're curious to know my whereabouts for the last term and a half, we can talk about that elsewhere"

"As we finish up sorting our first years, I'd like to remind you all that we still have quite a few teaching positions open for this term. Classes begin on September 14th, so if you know a Professor with some teaching experience, please send them over to our Staff Room with an application. That's all I have to say for now, thank you." As Professor Adonis sits back down, an entire feast apparates onto every table in the room.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:27 pm
GU looks at the food. "Wow!" He thinks. "What should I have first? Maybe some Cauldron Cakes. Maybe I'll pour myself some pumpkin juice!" Big slices of Lasagna catch his eyes. "I am in Heaven!"  

Gu14

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:42 am
Ume looks across the entrance hall and smiles. "Good to be back."

She makes her way to the Slytherin table, eager to eat.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:17 am
User Image
Sam smiles and sits down. She takes some food and smiles at a boy sitting at the table. Sam scoots down to the boy and smiles. "Hello, I'm Sam, the Ravenclaw prefect. Are you a first year?"  

cocosam

starstruckmimi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:22 am
*Mimi sits and stares*"hello everyone"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:39 am
Cole sits down at the Gryffindor table with a grin, quite happy to be back at Hogwarts.  

YotaLife93

Conservative Smoker

meree

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:42 am
User Image
Sarah Jane sits down at the Hufflepuff table and puts some food on her tray."Wow, this place is so amazing!" she says, then spies the starry sky above her. She knows it is magic making the ceiling look like that night sky, but she can't help being amazed by it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:35 am
"Hi Cole!" greeted Kitty as she sat down near him.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Stardust Muse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:11 pm
User Image
Selena sits down and puts some food on her plate. She looks up at the ceiling, which she just noticed a second ago that it looked like the sky outside. She stopped looking and started eating.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:12 pm
Kiori sits next to Kitty. "Wow, there's a lot of food!" she said in awe.  

Arashi Erina

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:25 am
Begins to pile food on her plate and realizes Aiko is no longer with her.

Too big for school now...*she thinks wistfully*

She looks down at her plate...well I certainly don't need THIS much!

She laughs to herself and starts to eat.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:20 am
Sam starts to chew on some of her pie and smiles. No one made kidney pie like the Hogwarts house elf staff.  

cocosam

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 am
Walks into the Hall with a small smile on face as i spot my friends all around it. Walks over to Slytherin table and starts loading plate up with a few things here and there! Before taking a bite. "Mmmmm i miss this!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:26 am
Megan sits down at the Hufflepuff table to see many new faces, "Oh, hi, Mimi. Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy it here in Hufflepuff! Have you signed up for any classes yet?"  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:23 pm
Tsuki sits down at the ravenclaw table, flushed by her success in getting in. She smiles at Sam "Hey Sam! Nice to see you again!ยจ  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games