Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

Ben was silent, he understood what he was supposed to do. He waited like all the others He gripped his guitar in anticipation as names were called out. He felt anonymous here, sitting among a crowd of people who where just like him. He did notice that he was the the only non-Japanese applicant there. He wasn't sure if that meant he was an exotic fruit in a batch of apples or a rotten apple among exotic fruit. At any rate he ran his fingers over the stings of his base, silently practicing the riff he had created specifically for this audition.

His thoughts went to the woman who had guided him here and who terrified he had been. He couldn't help it, women frightened him more than death did and he couldn't remember why. He wanted to keep it a secret here, that kind of thing might hurt his chances at becoming a star and failure was not an option for a Doitzel Kaiser.
..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:44 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Really? Well, maybe I'm not too surprised that you're interested in him. You seemed..well happy before although I've never been too deep in the know with his and your relationship prior. I know you teased him a lot back then. He didn't talk about your relationship with him at all as far as out side of work stuff. Except for the fact, that you wouldn't let him buy frozen dinners. The man just doesn't know how to slow down or maybe he just can't cook." Michi chuckled and then shook his head thinking about Akihiko's seme side. "So...I'm just guessing but he must have been you're uke...well even if I find it hard to see when he's working. But that blush...You must have caught him off guard."

Michi listened to the business talk and nodded, "Ok...yeah so how do you plan to fulfill that wish. You've been a little out of the loop lately, Akihiko. And well I'm guessing that Asato-san is all hands on deck as far as the business goes. Even if he can't handle it all. And you're going on a vacation tomorrow. How are you going to...help?" Michi asked question because he didn't understand it all. He had no idea how things worked at the top nor how Asato-san was managing to juggle the company alone.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling softly, Akihiko nodded, his gaze on the passing world outside the limo. "Yes... Lucky-san's uke side is very hard to find... but it's there... I brought it out once... I'm sure I can do it again... but I have the feeling he'll push me away because I'm not the 'old' Narcissus..." sighing, the musician shook his head. "Ah well.. hardly matters in the grand scheme of things... it won't make my life any easier, nor, I doubt, his..."

He turned his attention back to Michi as a smirk appeared on his face. "I plan on doing a few teleconferences." the musician replied, as if it made perfect sense. "Plus he can hand over audition tapes and the like to me and I can run through them personally... see which ones are even fit to grace his desk in the first place. That way, he doesn't have to waste time."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:57 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Ok..." Izzy answered then followed Yuuji to the car and gave his keys to the bodyguard to take his along. Izzy laughed a little when he got into the seat. They gave you a nice company car. Mine's alright but Asato-san said he didn't want me to get comfortable because they were looking for a new car for me."

Although inside the laughter of his heart was a little dimmer. He missed his convertible Corvette. Seemed not the same in a sedan. "Yeah. Driving always relaxes me too. I really need to go overseas to find a car I'd want. I miss my Vette." He grumbled a little and fidgeted with the arm rest before staring out as the street flashed by.

"If Narcissus-san gets a sunburn then it's on him." he said firmly. A star should no better than to lay out to long without sunscreen. And no you don't get to rub in the oil thats...m.. Nnmm...Nevermind. Hah! Oh my I doubt Narcissus-san would let you rub him down. He's already picking on you and throwing pens. No...we should let the hula dancers do it. You and I can go drink a couple of pina coladas out of coconuts."

But then he paused a little, "He was becoming...kinder...before this." His words softened some into a more thoughtful demeanor. "But things change." he continued trying to cover up that inner wish with Work and thing else. "And we've still got to make him into a star, memories or not. I'm sure he'll be enchanted with the hula dancers and well-formed bodies in swimsuits on the beach. He probably won't notice the pale skinned and easily burned boys under the umbrella. Oh god, why am I going to a beach?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:11 pm

"Why not look for a new vette in Hawaii?" Yuuji asked as he drove, stopping at a red light. "I mean, it is the states, thus overseas... they're bound to have something you'd like. If not, there's always the internet. With everything you've given up for Aki-sama's company... I don't think he'd mind you spending a little extra to have a car shipped over." the man smirked mischievously. "I could text him and ask if you'd like." he teased, knowing that the earlier text message had certainly thrown the manager off his game at the time.

Sighing, Takagi pushed on the gas as the light changed. "Lucky-san... Akihiko's already a star. You don't have to 'make' him one. He knows the game, understands what he needs to do... I think... I think you forget sometimes that he's been doing this a long time, far longer than he's known you... I personally don't know his reason for wanting you as his manager, I honestly don't think even Aki-sama knows the true nature of the request... but the point is that Akihiko wanted you. Only you. No one else." he turned a corner, pulling up to the bar and parking just behind a van.

Then, Yuuji turned in his seat and looked straight at Izzy. "He's still the same man. He just doesn't remember everything, and most of that everything has to do with you. I think... if you treated him like you have, before he lost his memories of recent events... you might find he opens up to you just as he did then. Think about it..." the assistant turned off the car. "Akihiko had just been thrown out of everything he knew, lost it all, hadn't he? How's that any different than losing three months of his memories? Just like then he's confused and overwhelmed... and just like then he has you, only this time... you're scared of him. I don't know why you are... but you are. You're uncomfortable around the man, fidgety... he sees that and preys on it, just making it worse. And he does this, I think, just because he knows it irritates you. Not to hurt you or embarrass you... but just to get under your skin because all of this... all of these memories and being told what he had done... irritates him in the same way."

Takagi undid his seat belt and reached for the door handle. "Maybe... over a few drinks... I can enlighten you as to the ways of my cousin? Because from where I'm standing, Izzy Lucky... he's got you as baffled as he does the rest of the world." with a smile, one so very akin to the Koyasu family, Yuuji got out of the car and headed into the bar, waiting for Izzy to follow him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:59 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I didn't even think of that....Car shopping in Hawaii." Izzy's eyes lite up like small stars of joy at the thought. Maybe that would help him piece together some of his world.

"Oh no! Don't you dare text Koyasu-sama. You're as bad as Akihiko!" Oops he did say Narcissus' real name and for a moment didn't notice he had until the blush covered his cheeks.

"I know...I know he's been doing this for a long time. But, he gave me a job to do...and well I don't want to be...useless. If he didn't want me to work as his manager, then what else could I do for him as a star? He was so much trouble when he came to me. Even tried to black mail me....He made my life miserable." he sighed softly as he opened up a tiny bit.

"Because when he lost everything...he had no one... he needed me. That is different. I was the only person that believe that he wasn't a worthless rich brat that happened to have talent. I wanted him to shine. I wouldn't leave him alone. No one wants to be that alone. Not even him. He felt betrayed and angry..." he admitted, "But now...he's got everything, there's nothing he needs, there's nothing he can't buy...no one he can't buy off. And when I talked to him once...he threw my phone at me. When we were alone he shoved me into a bookcase. You say to treat him as I used to?" He looked so frustrated as he stared at the man.

"Well I'm sorry but... I hurt! Even if I go to the beach I can't wear a swimsuit. I'm covered with bruises...I've been trying to be happy and give my all to this job again just because I Need to take care of Me a little. Akihiko wanted me to take care of me... wanted me to realize I should care a little for myself. I'm not going to be a victim!" His voice had heightened discomfort about it as he sat in the car. He hadn't wanted to get worked up but somehow he had to release if only a little bit.

"I wish...." He stopped himself. "I'm sorry, you're my assistant...you shouldn't...we shouldn't be talking about this." he said trying to help himself get out of this pit once more. "Yes, a drink might be a good idea."

Getting out of the car he followed Yuuji but he didn't notice the smile...it took quite a bit to get himself back on his mental feet.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Takagi listened.
He listened to every single word that Izzy Lucky said.
And strangely, he didn't say anything until they were seated at a private booth.
"I'd like a Tokyo Tea, make it strong." Yuuji said to the waiter, basically ordering a Long Island Iced Tea... just with sake in it.
He waited until Izzy ordered, and the waiter was gone, before leaning back in the booth and finally saying something.

"Aki-sama hired me to be your assistant. Yes, you're my boss... but his orders come before yours... and one of his was to give you someone to talk to." Takagi began gently. "You need an outlet. You're going to go stark raving mad if you keep all this pent up inside. You've got Akihiko acting like a d**k, Nakai's career to worry about, and Chiyou was just attacked by a madman from the looks of it... you've got so much on your plate, Lucky-san... and of course there's your new place. Don't get me wrong, Lucky-san... I understand. I really do... and that's why I'm here. Sure, Aki-sama wants me to lighten your work load too... but he's more concerned about your mental health right now than anything else, hell even more than he is about his own grandson's forgotten memories!"

Yuuji crossed one leg over the other at the knee in a fashion not unlike that of Narcissus himself. "I admit... I wasn't aware that Akihiko had hurt you... physically. I won't make excuses for him, mainly because I've held my own share of bruises from his temper in the past. But... did he hurt you out of confusion and pain? Was he frightened? As long as I've known him, Lucky-san... there's been a part of him locked away inside that he doesn't let anyone see easily. He's a b*****d on the outside... but inside... inside he's just like everyone else. Lonely... scared... lacking in his own self confidence. Narcissus is a mask he puts on every waking minute of his life, at least when in front of others... and if you ever glimpse beneath that mask... well... he'll either lash out at you, like he has me before... or he'll embrace you."

Yuuji leaned forward, pointing one finger at the manager. "You... Izzy Lucky... were embraced by the REAL Koyasu Akihiko. Not Narcissus. Not this fabrication to protect himself. The real deal. Only, right now, he can't come to terms with the fact that someone saw through him... so naturally, he's angry with you. I'd wager money that this is why he threw the phone. Why he slammed you into a bookcase. Hell, next time do the same to him! The b*****d seems to respond well to physical intimidation... which is why, I think, Hiroki's still actually alive right now. Akihiko would get his a** handed to him if he went up against that man's bodyguards... and while this new Narcissus may not want revenge for being kicked out of his penthouse... the old one did."

Takagi shook his head, pausing as the drinks were delivered. He took a sip and watched the waiter leave before continuing once more.

"I would be more afraid of a man with nothing to lose, Lucky-san... then one who has everything. The fact that you're still here as well, shows that he cared for you, or at the very least found you useful... though I think the former is true in this case. I... I've been following my cousin for a while now, to be honest. Secretly. Under Aki-sama's orders. I saw you take him into your home. Saw you care for him, show him a kindness he has literally never known... and I saw him change. He buried his hatred deep... but it was still there. Now you've another Akihiko to deal with, only this time... there is no hatred. The real man only feels a strange sort of fear, that his old self is more important than the new."

He rose his glass to Izzy in a mock toast. "If you can change this Akihiko... you'll be set for life, Lucky-san. Because I'm going to let you in on a little secret that not even my cousin knows yet... Aki-sama is looking to pass on Ohayou. Now. And as it stands, neither Hiroki not Akihiko have what it takes to run the business. If Akihiko can change however... if he can learn to let go of his mask from time to time, especially in the company of those that he needs to trust, like Hiroki and yourself... then the company will be in safe hands for the future. If not..." he sighed, shaking his head. "The takeover is going to be an ugly business... and you'd be better off going back to the states to get out of the way before the bullets fly."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:14 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I'd like a....umm....a Honey Rum Swizzle and make that strong too, please." he said to the waiter the nibbled on a couple peanuts as they waited. "I should...eat something too.." he murmured before the waiter came back. But then he became very quiet as Yuuji spoke. Things he hadn't expected to hear from....anyone.

Once Yuuji finished the waiter return and before Izzy would say anything, he looked down at a menu and ordered a plate of Katsu over Omer-Risu with a side salad, tea, and a dessert of custard pudding. It was a full set but usually after seeing Akihiko he was always spurred on to eat a little better. He had a couple frozen dinners again but he was living alone again too. However, he had tried to cook for himself a little more often. Although, his meals were usually rather sad experiments that he ate in attempt to be healthier.

"I don't know Koyasu-sama that well but I'm not sure why he'd be more concerned with me than his company or his grandson. Even if I cared for his grandson..mmm..ah..a little more than friends, I am not his grandson or his company, which should be his big concerns." he answered even though he could see where one might extrapolate his importance to Akihiko thus he company. But Izzy was too Japanese to put himself on that sort of level of importance.

"Yes...I've...alot on my plate but I've always figured out how to get by one way or another. This has just been a little extreme lately." he admitted as he took another long sip of his beverage.

"Well the first time, I am sure he was in pain but he got angry and wanted me out. The second time he got angry but finally gave in and left me in charge of the DVD content. Look, beyond that, I had to use my body to break down the door when Chiyou tried to OD the other night. I'm not sure what happened between my leaving him in the hospital for an overnight stay to the loss of his eyes but if I ever do find out who this person is...I'm not sure if Justice will be enough." He then realized he had drifted well off topic. Chiyou had been on his mind quite a bit. He felt neglectful and seriously thought he should be there for the boy.

"But yes, I'm tired and sore...and right now..I wish I could have what we used to have..Like he used to but. I'm tired. I know that Narcissus is a mask. And he can go ahead and be angry with me because I'm not losing my memories of what he used to be. Even if he is angry it's no excuse for the additional pain he's given me. It's hard waking up in the mornings and convincing myself that my job and my happiness are in the same place. Tagaki-san, you don't strike a man when he's injured like he is. Maybe once he's healed I'd feel comfortable doing that. But...right now, no I won't." Izzy loathed hurting his stars on most occasions any bad cut or injury could affect their stage presence although he had struck Akihiko once. He remembered that....but wouldn't mention it.

"Some of that may be true but probably a mix of both. Narcissus never keeps anyone around him that isn't useful. So I'd choose the later first but...sometimes the former...might be a small shred of truth in it, but that could also be my own hope seeing more than is truly there." Of course, he paled a little when Yuuji mentioned that he had been 'watching' Akihiko. What had he been....watching? Seeing?! Oh good god was he there when.....?

"You mean you've been spying on us all this time?" he asked feeling a wee bit uncomfortable with the prior statements. His face held a mixture of shock and discomfort. Was this guy a NINJA?!

His eyes narrowed just a little as Yuuji commented and for all his good intentions hit a sort spot with Izzy, "You don't understand at all...The man who had nothing to lose was willing to express himself passionately to the world. That incredible music that everyone is raving about came from the depths of his soul crying out to the masses. He crawled out of the pits of Hell and learned what it was like to have friends and be a friend. That man I've nothing to fear from except...his...rejection."

But even before Yuuji could make any effort to comeback he continued, "The man who has everything will never be able to find what he saw on that DVD. He can't feel that music, he knows how powerful it is but the meaning isn't there. I'm afraid of that one because I can't give him back what he's lost. I could tell him stories of every day but that isn't going to replace what he grew into..." His anger fizzled because he realized that he should be venting so hard on Yuuji even if Yuuji was assigned to be an outlet.

Izzy sighed at the comment that you've another Akihiko to deal with....It was so easy to just say that. But for all his hard work being for naught these past few months, the concept just seemed daunting. "His old self was very important...to me." he whispered softly feeling so sad inside. "Real man?" he didn't have any words to comment. That hurt. As if the past 3 months just been a dream.

But the toast ended up bothering him the most and rekindled his aggravations, and if it weren't for the fact that this man was his assistant, he might have up and left. "You really don't have a clue do you? If I can change him?...I'd be set for life? Are you seriously thinking I care about the Money!? If...If he could..If I were...It wouldn't matter if he were penniless!" He couldn't put the sentence together of how he wished he could change Akihiko back to the man he was...or how he wished that Akihiko would suddenly remember everything that had transpired in 3 months.

The corporate takeover worried him some, he knew that instabilty bred problems that could bring about a further mess. "Then Koyasu-sama should take a chance and pick someone. Asato-san is a good man. He works hard and probably doesn't get enough thanks for all he does. Akihiko, I don't know if he even would want the company...but then again...let me take that back when I first met him, he felt entitled to the job so I can't say he wouldn't want it. But the man I knew, I don't think he wanted to run the business side. I think he was more passionate about the Stars and fresh talent. But either way, is he so worried about having his own blood take over. You seem to be skilled enough and in the know enough to handle much more than being my help. I can't believe any man would put his company at such risk to game out which man might be a better match for Ohayou."

Sometimes when Izzy vented it all came out at once. Tonight...that sort off was the case. As the plate of food arrived the was a small sad smile on his lips as he looked at it.. It smelled so....good.. Picking up a fork, he poked at the fresh veggies in the salad. Why did these things make him happy? Oh he knew....one day in a grocery store...and Akihiko's amazing smile.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:27 am
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi chuckled, "You know you've just got to be a little more gentle with him, Akihiko. I mean let's face it. It's obvious he was in love with you. I think you liked him...at least or put on a great act. So yea, he's probably thinking about you as you were a lot. Think of it as breaking someone's heart. So he's probably struggling with that and a whole slew of other pent up emotions. But I think you and Takagi-san did the right thing to make him go on a vacation. Have him sleep in...take his laptop away for a few days so he can't work. Do normal stuff like...I don't know. Go to a movie and hold hands."

"Ok I didn't think about that but I'm sure you can teleconference all the meetings." And for Michi none of it made perfect sense but he was willing to learn. "Maybe he'd be willing to do that. I'm sure that any relieve probably would help the man. So what am I suppose to do...work on his back while you talk to him?" He grinned a little because even when he was slightly nervous he tried to remain as easy going as possible and a little fun in between. However, he had a feeling if he were to work on Asato-san's back he'd find a slew of knots.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:19 am
(((OOC: I'm gonna post later but I have to leave this Yuuji comment. To Izzy's anger about 'being set for life'...

Yuuji: I wasn't talking about money, Lucky-san. I was talking about love.

Hehehehe...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:41 pm

"You're making it sound like this vacation is a date, Michi-kun." Akihiko replied with a soft sigh, closing his eyes.
He was tired... and the day wasn't over yet.
"I shoved the man into a bookcase. I don't think he wants to be in the same room as me, not to mention left alone with me." without realizing it, the musician pinched the bridge of his nose, as if to ward off a headache. "I don't blame him... I can't control my temper sometimes, so it's only natural." he let out another sigh. "Besides... he needs to just relax. Not be thinking I'm going to jump him from behind the entire week. He's... my manager... even if I remember things that are far from part of a professional work relationship..."

Akihiko rubbed his eyes slightly before shaking his head. "I plan on taking more than just a little pressure off of Hiroki. He doesn't need to be doing all this on his own... I can put my career on hold if need be. Right now though, I think, the best thing is for me to get out of the country. Give Matsumoto a little less to aim at, as far as Ohayou is concerned. Besides..." a spark of mischief made it's way into the man's gaze as he looked at Michi. "It's the perfect opportunity to seduce Shou-san... not sexually but in a business sense. If I can get the man to join Ohyou... it will deal a crippling blow to Matsumoto. Plus, I think Shou-san would be far happier here than there." sitting up fully, Narcissus hooked his hands together behind his head. "As for Hiroki... sounds like a plan. While I force him to listen to your demo, you can give him a full rub down. The man acts like he's got a stick up his a** he's so tense."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Strangely, Yuuji didn't order anything to eat. The man wasn't very hungry, plus he had a nice home cooked meal waiting for him, made by his lovely wife, when he got home.

"Why do you think it so impossible for Aki-sama to be concerned about you, Lucky-san?" the man asked, sipping his drink casually. "Your apartment got burned to the ground. You were brutally attacked. Everything you own has gone up in flames... because of his grandson and his company. You should let the man dote on you... because honestly, he feels like he owes you. Hiroki too, not just Aki-sama."

Strangely, Takagi couldn't help but smile softly. "You really do care about Chiyou-kun... don't you? He's in good hands with Nakai-san. I know you want to worry about him... and you should visit before heading out on vacation... but the boy needs someone who can be right there with him. For the moment, that's Nakai-san... especially with you on vacation. Nakai-san doesn't need to jump back into his career right now, because most of the media focus is still on Shou-san and Akihiko. However... given time, plus their absence from Japan for a bit, and the spotlight will drift to other stars like Chiyou-kun and Nakai-san. They'll all garner more attention with Shou-san and Akihiko out of the way. Another good reason for a vacation."

"Injured?" Yuuji laughed softly. "Yare yare, Lucky-san... sure, Akihiko got out of the hospital recently... but he can certainly take a punch or two. At least a back-handed slap to the face. Besides... you've done it before..." he rose an eyebrow at the other man, obviously referencing the one thing that Izzy probably never wanted anyone else to know. "He deserved it then... he probably deserves it now. When he's scared, he says things without thinking... panic mode... Hell, he once told me my mother was a whore when we were younger. Needless to say he hasn't bad mouthed her since." leaning forward in his seat, Yuuji pulled his wallet from his pocket and placed it on the table. "Open it up." he spoke, inviting Izzy to do just that.

If the man looked inside, he would find various ID cards, some of them real... some false.

"I've a side job for Aki-sama in security. Very VERY few people know about it... but you should know that someone's always watching, Lucky-san. You don't think Aki-sama would let his grandson run the streets of Tokyo alone and probably suicidal, do you?" Takagi sat back and shook his head. "No... he's too crafty to let Akihiko roam free. They both know what it would mean for the company if Narcissus was no more. The stock drop alone could cripple us. So... when Akihiko got kidnapped... well... Aki-sama started putting into place measures to make sure it didn't happen again... like assigning me as your assistant."

Yuuji listened to Izzy's statement about who to fear... the man who has it all or the man with nothing. But eventually he simply shook his head. "That may be true... the man with nothing can find a reason to project his deepest feelings... and Akihiko did that with the concert... and with you. But the man who has everything doesn't truly understand himself until he has nothing. Think of this Narcissus as that man. He doesn't understand the depths of his own heart and soul. But can you fault him for it? Would you take away everything that is his again... just to have him back?" he pulled a cell phone from his pocket and handed it to Izzy. "If you want the chance to make Akihiko who he was again... all you've got to do is say the word. Send Aki-sama a message... and he'll disown the man again and you can try again from scratch. I'm more than certain that my wayward cousin will come running straight to you, just like last time." Yuuji couldn't help but smile. "I never said you'd be set financially, Lucky-san... but if you could change Akihiko again... you would be set for life... because he did love you. Even I could see that. And once he loves you, he won't let go. Ever."

Sitting back once again, the young man ordered another drink before finishing. "Aki-sama plays games because he's always played games. Akihiko does the same thing. I... sometimes do the same. It runs in the family, I suppose. But... well... this is his business to give away to whom he wishes. Hiroki isn't ready to deal with the stars... Akihiko isn't ready to deal with the business. Eventually... either they will both need to learn to succeed.... or they will need to pool their resources. Aki-sama is hoping for the latter."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Hah! No way. I'm not telling you to date him. I was saying to be gentle. Broken hearts are fragile." He shook his head, "Surprised he didn't push you right back but then again, you've been healing. Man, you really gotta get a hold of that anger streak. I know you like to have control but still." He didn't mention that if Akihiko ever got rough with him, he'd give as good as he got.

"So...you think that going out of the country will do that? I don't know Matsumoto-san that well. Except he seems very demanding and goal oriented." questioned Michi as he gazed out the window seeing Ohayou just outside the window.

"Ah, yeah...Shou-san. You said he hated managers, didn't you? Seemed like he was ok with Ishi-san. Hmm...and you said something about...him being approached by other studios before? You might be right, I think he was even watching the things he said. Note he never mentioned out loud who his temptation was. Could have been anyone. I didn't see his assistant either. I wonder what he was doing." He smiled a little as he thought about it, "Though if you could get him to change over it would be really interesting and possibly dangerous with that Matsumoto guy."

"Hah! I would be tense too if I had his job! Ok...I'll take him from behind and you grab the front." Michi smirked having a feeling Akihiko would take it two ways in his head but that is what made it amusing.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Akihiko totally bypassed everything Michi had said... except one thing.
He moaned softly, "Kamisama, Michi-kun... wouldn't that be beautiful? I'd love to watch Hiroki get his rocks off for once. I mean... just think of the relaxation! Not the mention how damn hot that would be and..." wincing, the musician sat up and grabbed his head with one hand.

After a few moments, the pain subsided and he smirked. "Looks like I've already tasted what it's like to be with Asato Hiroki..." reaching into his pocket, Narcissus pulled out a small bottle and popped a couple of pills into his mouth, taking them without anything to drink.

"Gomen... that lovely vision brought back my headache... but... kamisama it was gorgeous... though... he was really pissed with me... guess it was when I tricked him... kinda was worth it though, heh..."

But then the man got back on track and he smiled, looking over at Michi. "If you really do 'take him from behind' I demand to watch... BUT on the subject of my manager... a... a part of me kind of wants to date him... or at least toss him in the sack and go at it."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Maybe you're right. I...I've had a hard time well....putting all those things in perspective. I've been getting help from a psychologist though." he admitted and tried not to to fidget."It's difficult to rely on others at times. I mean, I've tried very hard to be independent."

"I do care about Chiyou-kun.I practically raised him. But having Nakai-san taking care of him when he's got a career I need to guide really isn't right. Well, news should be on Nakai-san. He's got a career that his just brightening. He doesn't need to be nanny...Oh this is so frustrating. But maybe you're right...if they are in Hawaii, then Nakai and Chiyou can shine but still..." he said as he ordered another drink. He stuck with the same thing...smart move if he didn't want to be sick later.

Oh god....Yuuji DID see that! Izzy's face became one of embarrassed bright RED. He didn't know what to say or even how to say it. In fact, he tried to avoid the subject completely! Although it was easy to see on his face what his lips weren't saying. So Izzy instead opened the wallet and looked at all the ids then finally looked up at the man again after gaining his composure.

From there he realized that so many things were probably in this man's head about him. What didn't this man know? Way too much information! And from Yuujki's apparent job, he had a feeling that there was more than just a background check on him. Especially since he had..seen...that. Izzy even wonder if the man had been in his...closet before it was burnt to the ground. Ugh...probably.

"I guess not...but ....but you were...spying on us all this time? If you were...then how did...he get...kidnapped...? A lot has happened and if you were there the entire time..." he didn't finish and well maybe he didn't want to know...but...why then?

He handed back the wallet with all the fakes and real ids. Maybe he should feel relieved that he had Yuuji assigned to him but then again, if Yuuji was watching him, who was watching Akihiko besides the standard bodyguards now?

"I guess I can't fault him for it..." he answered then listened to the rest. "Even if..even if ...I wanted him back the way he was....I'm not....that cruel. It wouldn't be fair. He's already been through it once. Once is enough...for me and him. Besides the media would have a field day. Pulling the same stunt twice would also bring more instability to Ohayou. I'm not interested in making hard problems more difficult."

"I...I...wish I could...change him. I...want his love. But he couldn't even tell me he loved me when he was who he had been. I doubt he could do that now either. I'd like to say he was in love with me...but...let's face it, only he really knew that answer. Or maybe he didn't." Izzy took a few bites of his food and seemed content to eat for a moment. The salad was crisp and filled with tasty veggies. Veggies made him think of Akihiko. but eventually he moved to the Omer-Risu and the Katsu. The rich creamy flavors were very satisfying and comforting.

"Your family needs to start playing board games with each other...or go online to play...Leave us little people alone for awhile." he muttered and took a drink of his new Honey Rum Swizzle. "Then maybe Koyasu-sama should put them both in charge and call it a day. Make them work together. Akihiko though used to really hate Asato-san so maybe that wouldn't work ...or maybe it would. I don't know his feelings now."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games