Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
lets make the longest list of randomist stuff..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:56 am
Cursed Ronin
Shari-hotsu
Cursed Ronin
Shari-hotsu
Cursed Ronin
Shari-hotsu
Its Sunday today, and it is sunny out taday.
A perfect reason to donate to the Cursed Ronin!
Uh... um... *Looks up to the sky* The sky has no clouds today 3nodding
Another perfect reason to donate to the Cursed Ronin...why not do it,today!Using the weathera as a gimmick to get donations isn't really working!
Mmm... uh... *looks into wallet* eek *look at the flowers* It's a great day to stop and smell the roses 3nodding
And while your smelling those roses you couldstop by and donate to Cursed Ronin's quest!If 3 ppl donate 1k each I can get my ice gauntlet!please hurry before they jack up the price for it again!
I uh... mmm... *Digs in wallet* sweatdrop hmm... *looks at Luna-Aurion* stare *Sigh*
How much do you need bud?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:06 pm
Shari-hotsu
Cursed Ronin
Shari-hotsu
Cursed Ronin
Shari-hotsu
Cursed Ronin
Shari-hotsu
Its Sunday today, and it is sunny out taday.
A perfect reason to donate to the Cursed Ronin!
Uh... um... *Looks up to the sky* The sky has no clouds today 3nodding
Another perfect reason to donate to the Cursed Ronin...why not do it,today!Using the weathera as a gimmick to get donations isn't really working!
Mmm... uh... *looks into wallet* eek *look at the flowers* It's a great day to stop and smell the roses 3nodding
And while your smelling those roses you couldstop by and donate to Cursed Ronin's quest!If 3 ppl donate 1k each I can get my ice gauntlet!please hurry before they jack up the price for it again!
I uh... mmm... *Digs in wallet* sweatdrop hmm... *looks at Luna-Aurion* stare *Sigh*
How much do you need bud?
You don't have to donate to me...I'm jsut using what you say as a gimmick to try to get ppl to get to donate...but if you do wanna donate any amount will help!  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:10 pm
The ghost of MangaManX will reward you one day Shari-hotsu....I'll make sure of that...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:16 pm
Now back to writing stupid stuff so I can get some gold!!!  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:17 pm
wink vs domokun vs ninja vs cool vs pirate vs mrgreen vs evil vs scream  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:21 pm
Cursed Ronin is a jerk!!! gonk  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:22 pm
true,true....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:47 pm
the brothers grimm!!!  

orlaova

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:02 pm
The grim adventures of billy and mandy...I can't believe I still watch that kinda stuff...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:02 pm
^_^  

Funaho

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:04 pm
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:08 pm
I wonder why they call the hat I'm wearing a straw hat when it's oviously a sun hat..  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

[~Miss Dru~]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:16 pm
[x] domokun [x]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:17 pm
Crap the price for the ice gauntlets gets higher every time I check them!plz some one anyone help me by donating some chas.All I need is 3k!plz!now I'm just begging...At first I was just asking now I'm BEGGING!!!!Help me befor it's too late!!!  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

[~Miss Dru~]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:19 pm
Cursed Ronin
Crap the price for the ice gauntlets gets higher every time I check them!plz some one anyone help me by donating some chas.All I need is 3k!plz!now I'm just begging...At first I was just asking now I'm BEGGING!!!!Help me befor it's too late!!!

[x] *points* I have 8 days to get over 20k for anklets because I'm taking a break. 3nodding [x]

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games