Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:11 am
User Image
◦ ۩ ۞ Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis ۞ ۩ ◦
Hufflepuff First Year Barn Owl (CLICK) Aberforth "Abe"
Wand (CLICK) Holly 13.75" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - ♪ Dee dah doo! ♪ Happy, random words of joy! <3 - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki grinned at Hailey as she described the gathered group. "A ragtag Quidditch team, eh? Sounds awesome!" Turning her head, Nikki agreed with Amelia. "It'd be great if they have Quidditch this year. Although, I'm a first year and I don't know if they'd allow me. Still, I've always wanted to be a Seeker!" she giggled.

Hearing James shush her had Nikki stifling a laugh.
"Ah sorry sorry James! I just thought it looked really nice on you. It's a shame Eric is so surly" she said nodding. "I can't wait to see what Adonis and the other teachers offer for classes this year. It's amazing that there was such a talented teacher that the Headmaster looks to their lessons for guidance" Nikki said smiling.

Sitting quietly for a moment as she took in all the lovely faces around her, Nikki thought she heard a girl's voice nearby.
"I wonder who that is?" she said aloud to no one in particular. "It's good the train was a bit late departing! So many people are still showing up" Nikki chirped happily.

"OH!" she exclaimed as a sudden thought hit her. "I was asking Hailey earlier... Amelia, James; have you guys ever met any famous Hogwarts Alumni? Failing that, have you met any of their decedents? I'm really fascinated with Hogwarts' history" Nikki said with a contented sigh.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Aunt Slappy
techpriest35

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:48 am
"I'd like to join the Quidditch team if we have it this year. Although it's not very common for a second year to make the team. While we're on the subject, what position is everyone interested in? I think I'd like to try for keeper myself."  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:58 am
Kenzie smiles as Nikki waves her into the compartment, and she hears conversation about quidditch. "I'd love to join the team too! I can't stand sitting around with nothing to do. I'd want to be a seeker probably, definitely not a beater or a keeper. I'd be scared of all the balls flying at me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:58 pm
The only really famous person is dobby the house elf but he came back as a ghost
@nikki well i think eric needs to lighten up a bit
And i loved MLTs lessons they were fun and well thought out and quite challenging well worth the time
@all im going to head to my friends from today to thursday i will be on and off at random

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:12 pm
Nikkiquin
User Image
◦ ۩ ۞ Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis ۞ ۩ ◦
Hufflepuff First Year Barn Owl (CLICK) Aberforth "Abe"
Wand (CLICK) Holly 13.75" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - ♪ Dee dah doo! ♪ Happy, random words of joy! <3 - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki grinned at Hailey as she described the gathered group. "A ragtag Quidditch team, eh? Sounds awesome!" Turning her head, Nikki agreed with Amelia. "It'd be great if they have Quidditch this year. Although, I'm a first year and I don't know if they'd allow me. Still, I've always wanted to be a Seeker!" she giggled.

Hearing James shush her had Nikki stifling a laugh.
"Ah sorry sorry James! I just thought it looked really nice on you. It's a shame Eric is so surly" she said nodding. "I can't wait to see what Adonis and the other teachers offer for classes this year. It's amazing that there was such a talented teacher that the Headmaster looks to their lessons for guidance" Nikki said smiling.

Sitting quietly for a moment as she took in all the lovely faces around her, Nikki thought she heard a girl's voice nearby.
"I wonder who that is?" she said aloud to no one in particular. "It's good the train was a bit late departing! So many people are still showing up" Nikki chirped happily.

"OH!" she exclaimed as a sudden thought hit her. "I was asking Hailey earlier... Amelia, James; have you guys ever met any famous Hogwarts Alumni? Failing that, have you met any of their decedents? I'm really fascinated with Hogwarts' history" Nikki said with a contented sigh.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Aunt Slappy
techpriest35

techpriest35

Besides Dobby, the only decedent that i know of is Hope Maxine (KTweirdchick)she was a originator of the guild (legendary head), who was once head of hufflepuff and ravenclaw and also returned to be a student not so long ago...anyways said she was a niece or great neice of Hagrid...besides that i have not met anyone else..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:32 pm
"Now that you mention it, it would be pretty nerve wracking having a high speed quaffle thrown at me. Perhaps I'll just watch from the stands...ha ha."

"Perhaps we'll be able to meet this Hope? I've heard wonderful stories about her dad."

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:33 pm
"There was Freddy Dursley a long time ago, I think he was Dudley's son or something. It'd be nice to have a school quidditch team, I'd love to be a beater."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 am
The clock strikes 12 'o clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

• Licorice Wands
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
  • Cauldron Cakes
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Turkey Leg
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • pumpkin juice (ice cold)
  • Earl Grey Tea (hot)
  • Treacle Tart

I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!

HPGoG Trolley Witch

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:25 pm
Chiru walks briskly through each train car, quickly scanning each area. She finds a corner that is relatively uninhabited and sits down.

(I finally got sorted! Yay!)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:44 pm
Amelia found the trolley witch and grabbed pumpkin jujce for every one and tea for Crystal....she ran back to compartment "Hey guys soooo the trolley witch is outside in the hall i got pumpkin jujce for everyone and tea for Crystal. ..umm crystal didnt you say you weren't a big fan of pumpkin ? I just wanted to make sure "

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:44 pm
"Oh thanks for that Amelia! Pumpkin juice sounds really great right about now. I do hope to get some snacks next time the trolley witch comes around though I'm starving and I don't think I'm going to make it to the welcoming feast."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:50 pm
"Yes that's right Amelia, thank you. Although I'm not the biggest fan of tea either I do prefer it to pumpkin!"  

SharpProcess

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:31 pm
Mothette x
"Yes that's right Amelia, thank you. Although I'm not the biggest fan of tea either I do prefer it to pumpkin!"

ApostleOfTheWind13
"Oh thanks for that Amelia! Pumpkin juice sounds really great right about now. I do hope to get some snacks next time the trolley witch comes around though I'm starving and I don't think I'm going to make it to the welcoming feast."

Haha I might have to find your favorite drink and make sure to get you that ! But at least the tea is pretty biggrin .... You're welcome Hailey ! if you're really hungry why dont we try to chase down the trolley witch ? or do you prefer to wait for her to comeback?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:47 am
"Ah that's not necessary Amelia. I think I can wait until her next rounds. She comes back later tonight right? If she doesn't I will take you up on your offer to chase her down."

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:16 pm
"It's all right, I don't really have a favorite drink," Crystal says after a long sip of the tea. She starts trying to make the cat drink some of the remaining liquid. Priscilla isn't too happy to have her face shoved in the cup and wiggles around. Crystal laughs quietly at it, imagining the cat saying dramatically, 'no, no, stop, please, no!'  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff