Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:56 am
Macabre_Cogitation

So, try and try again. "My mom always said 'finish what you start, boy, otherwise, you is goin to be in a whole lot o' trouble'"

*zaps the quote tree*
*lol* I just can't see myself hitting up old people for their teeth.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:58 pm
ninja

So...  

zeratul52

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:55 pm
I started watching the original form of Naruto (Japanese) a few days ago. It was odd watching an entire episode without having the desire to rip my ears off my head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:08 pm
I so hate people.

(I just saw Al Gore on the Oprah discuss global warming. For one segment an expert talked about how Al Gore was wrong, citing several studies. Al Gore's response was, "These studies are done by companies like the oil companies, so we can't trust them."

Because, only people who disagree with you are biased.)

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:16 pm
zz1000zz
I so hate people.

(I just saw Al Gore on the Oprah discuss global warming. For one segment an expert talked about how Al Gore was wrong, citing several studies. Al Gore's response was, "These studies are done by companies like the oil companies, so we can't trust them."

Isn't that normal in poltics?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:48 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
I so hate people.

Oprah =/= politics. Heck, Al Gore is supposed to be out of politics.

Honestly, i hate Oprah. Every time i see her show i find something that makes me want to scream, as with today. Then again, i am starting to suspect it is only because i hate humans.

(Global warming just so happens to be an issue that bothers me more than most.)  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:01 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz
I so hate people.

Oprah =/= politics. Heck, Al Gore is supposed to be out of politics.

Honestly, i hate Oprah. Every time i see her show i find something that makes me want to scream, as with today. Then again, i am starting to suspect it is only because i hate humans.

(Global warming just so happens to be an issue that bothers me more than most.)

But Al Gore used to be a politician. Once you learn a frame of mind and thought, generally it's dificult to think in a different way. Thus his thought patterns still lean towards those of a politician, and a politician trys to handle things by discrediting anything they don't agree with.

Personally I avoid talk shows.. especially Oprah. I have nothing personally against her or any of the other hosts, but they do like to sensationalize things in order to gain ratings, and make big drama out of small issues sometimes. I can't stand Dr. Phil after seeing small bits of his show. ~_~ Stupid people on parade just isn't my idea of a good time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:09 am
Oh yeah. Dr. Phil annoys me. sweatdrop it's just something about him that makes me question his intellegence... and mine...  

lovinjacksparrow

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:30 pm
Hey, I'm starting to look like a snowflake. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:09 am
You're right. Look at all that while! Trying to be an angel, are you?  

littlewonder

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:31 am
littlewonder
You're right. Look at all that while! Trying to be an angel, are you?

If I wanted to look like an angel I would have my angelbow on in the wing-like position. *nods* I'm just playing around with the new dress I got. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:31 am
ninja IT"S MY BIRTHDAY ninja

ieatyourtclol

Matterthief

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:14 am
Deific Requiem

I wish you the happiest birthday you can have.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:40 pm
Deific Requiem
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  

EvFaerAshlynn

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:31 pm
Deific Requiem

*Throws birthday love on you*

I was standing on the wall feeling ten feet tall  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games