Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire-Elf of the Void

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:03 pm
Yeah, I'm relatively addicted to caffiene. But if I try really hard, I can stop. I stopped for a month then got bored and took a pepsi. I have to stop for school though. I space out a lot...
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
The Copyright
Ha, I'm used to it. It happens to me all the time; and I'd like to add I don't take drugs.

I don't take drugs and I have that problem.

Drugs usually have nothing to do with it, it's just your train of thought.

Then again, some people consider caffiene a drug, then yes I would be an addict.
But beyond that, no.

Yeah, I tend to lose all trains of thought halfway through a sentance.
Makes talking to me a bit difficult.

Sometimes you just give up

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:07 pm
The Copyright
Yeah, I'm relatively addicted to caffiene. But if I try really hard, I can stop. I stopped for a month then got bored and took a pepsi. I have to stop for school though. I space out a lot...
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
The Copyright
Ha, I'm used to it. It happens to me all the time; and I'd like to add I don't take drugs.

Then again, some people consider caffiene a drug, then yes I would be an addict.
But beyond that, no.

ACK! A QUOTE TREE IN PROGRESS!?
MUST FEEEED THE TREEEEE
YESH.

I RISE AGAIN OVER ALL YE PEONS!
My treeian army has arrisen from its passive slumber!
Beware the lumber in which breathes among you..

Your homes, chair, sofas, computer desks, and even baseball bats, WILL ALL attack you when you least expect it!

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH.
Sorry, watched Zim a few minutes ago >.>

I require soda to exist...otherwise, my migraines will be to strong and make me sleep all day.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Vampire-Elf of the Void

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:23 pm
Right... I think you watched too many cartoons when you were little.. just kidding. Haha I've gone to school feeling like I'm floating, once again I don't use drugs. I've gone to school feeling dead. I've gone to school jumping off walls (literally, actually).  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:59 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
The Copyright
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
The Copyright

But beyond that, no.

MUST FEEEED THE TREEEEE
YESH.

Your homes, chair, sofas, computer desks, and even baseball bats, WILL ALL attack you when you least expect it!

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH.

I require soda to exist...otherwise, my migraines will be to strong and make me sleep all day.

Oh, gasp!
The quote trees rise again with their lawer/alien/chicken stewish ruler.
Just when you thout it was safe.

I've really been on a bender and it shows  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Vampire-Elf of the Void

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:10 pm
ninja Can I come out of my corner yet?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:22 pm
The Copyright
ninja Can I come out of my corner yet?

NEVER

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:33 am
I swear everything they tell children must be a lie. You know, like, "You go to school to learn."

Hogwash!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:00 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
The Copyright
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
The Copyright

But beyond that, no.

MUST FEEEED THE TREEEEE
YESH.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH.

Oh, gasp!
The quote trees rise again with their lawer/alien/chicken stewish ruler.
Just when you thout it was safe.

I've really been on a bender and it shows

Weee! A tree! Look at it grow! rofl  

Clash of Vision

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:45 pm
So I went to a cheerleading competition, and it was near a mall. We left to have dinner because it was gonna go 'till late at night. The wait at the restraunt was 45 minutes, so I went into Hot Topic, Spencer's, Newbury Comics (and Claire's and this oriental store ^_^), and afterwards I realized I had green W's in my cheeks! Wow, no wonder people were giving me funny looks! It just looks weird when you go into stores like those dressed like you came from a cheerleading competition!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:07 pm
I think the late night closings are going to be the death of me yet. -_-* All well, it's the x-mas season in full swing now I suppose.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:16 am
lurichan
I think the late night closings are going to be the death of me yet. -_-* All well, it's the x-mas season in full swing now I suppose.

One reason I don't think me working a retail job is that I would most likely get fired/arrested for asslult during the holiday season.

The sun is afraid to rise and be  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:06 am
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

One reason I don't think me working a retail job is that I would most likely get fired/arrested for asslult during the holiday season.

Tempting.. but i think it would happen to my supervisor not a customer if it happened. I almost snapped on her last night for not doing anything useful.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:22 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

One reason I don't think me working a retail job is a good idea is that I would most likely get fired/arrested for asslult during the holiday season.

Tempting.. but i think it would happen to my supervisor not a customer if it happened. I almost snapped on her last night for not doing anything useful.

I hate seeing supervisors/managers not helping out, so I'd probably have the same urge if had to work with one.

The queerest of the queer  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:54 pm
General WTF@Blender.

Flipping through the pages. There's an article on MCR, right? There's this little... I dunno, subfeature thing with this mumbo-jumbo about chemical compounds. The subfeature is entitled "Other Chemical Romances." rofl  

EvFaerAshlynn

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:08 pm
*ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ*

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games