Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 pm

whiporwill-o
*beats head against brick wall*
i hate my biology class *wham* i hate my biology class *wham* i hate my biology class *wham*...

my teacher is so... everywhere! the only thing i remember her saying in class is that jesus must've been non-polar because he could walk on water... *wham*

-puts a pillow between your head and the wall-

That's not going to help you remember anything else...might actually make you forget things.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm

whiporwill-o
i hate my biology class *wham* i hate my biology class *wham* i hate my biology class *wham*...

my teacher is so... everywhere! the only thing i remember her saying in class is that jesus must've been non-polar because he could walk on water... *wham*

Have you considered taking personal notes? When I have a hard time paying attention, I usually try to make things interesting by jotting down important words or making little doodles that correspond to the lesson.

Is it just like this in Biology?

Namikikyo

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Calelith
whiporwill-o

-puts a pillow between your head and the wall-

That's not going to help you remember anything else...might actually make you forget things.

crying
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Namikikyo
whiporwill-o

Have you considered taking personal notes? When I have a hard time paying attention, I usually try to make things interesting by jotting down important words or making little doodles that correspond to the lesson.

i do take notes. gonk we kinda have to because most of the stuff she says or puts in her power-point is not going to be on the tests, nor are they relevant to her class... and she told us this herself...

yes, biology is the only class i'm having this problem in, the other instructors are very straight forward with their teaching style and what-not (i even understand fractions now thanks to my math instructor).

whiporwill-o

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:33 pm

whiporwill-o
Namikikyo
whiporwill-o

i do take notes. gonk we kinda have to because most of the stuff she says or puts in her power-point is not going to be on the tests, nor are they relevant to her class... and she told us this herself...

yes, biology is the only class i'm having this problem in, the other instructors are very straight forward with their teaching style and what-not (i even understand fractions now thanks to my math instructor).

Have you ever met with this teacher after class to explain this to her?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:12 pm

whiporwill-o
Namikikyo
whiporwill-o

Have yoy considered getting a tape recorder? I know some people who did that with their professors who had accents and were thus hard to understand.

Aino Ailill

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:11 pm

People who bug the s**t out of me-those who do not pay attention to clearly made statements of agreement, not disagreement.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 pm

There is no word offensive enough to call you that adequately shows my rage. I can take your repeated abuse towards my loved one, because he can handle himself, and your constant ignorance, but to claim to be above cultural appropriation while DOING IT?

Here's a ******** hint. It's Stregheria, Strega's the name of the practitioner, and it might be as fictional as Leland's Aradia, so you aren't a special snowflake, and Raven Grimassi can eat my s**t.

And stop saying fluffs annoy you. You are one. You claim to worship Kali and then tell people that she doesn't want you to learn about the culture she comes from because none of it "meshes" with what you "feel".

You're disgusting. Rot in a place suitable for your crimes.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Celeblin Galadeneryn
There is no word offensive enough to call you that adequately shows my rage. I can take your repeated abuse towards my loved one, because he can handle himself, and your constant ignorance, but to claim to be above cultural appropriation while DOING IT?

Here's a ******** hint. It's Stregheria, Strega's the name of the practitioner, and it might be as fictional as Leland's Aradia, so you aren't a special snowflake, and Raven Grimassi can eat my s**t.

And stop saying fluffs annoy you. You are one. You claim to worship Kali and then tell people that she doesn't want you to learn about the culture she comes from because none of it "meshes" with what you "feel".

Wow, you sound especially pissed.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:29 pm

ShadowCatSoul
Celeblin Galadeneryn

I concur.

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Calelith
ShadowCatSoul
Celeblin Galadeneryn

I concur.

I robot! ninja
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Cyrus the Elder
Calelith
ShadowCatSoul
Celeblin Galadeneryn

I concur.

I robot! ninja

Where?
ninja

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ultramarine Violet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Ultramarine Violet
I know I will not withhold forgiveness when you can find time for me again. It hurts.
*Called it*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 pm

So turns out the guy I was going to ask to be my vday date just recently moved. I'm more than a little sad. I forsee myself either being dateless or unhappy yet again this year.

ShadowCatSoul

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:41 pm

whiporwill-o
Namikikyo
whiporwill-o

Have you asked if you can have her power points as a study aid?
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games