Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!
Cleaning Out This Closet! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Crew

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:39 am
Reve Casse
Nia Phoenix

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix

..plays with dolls...hmmm...wait..did you say."new girl"? I heard he was a player..but what's the scoop with this new girl..c'mon...spill!

Act like you don't know! Pfft! Everybody sees how him and that Eva The Great are all like hanging out and all that all the time. I don't know what he sees in her, though. You can't even tell what she really looks like where she's all hidey/cloaky and all that! Both of them weirdos are always hanging out with each other and cutting into my play time with him. I thought he was a player, for sure! That's why I always brought toys to his place, because I heard the rumor too! Who doesn't like playtime, right?

oh yeah...I've seen her...maybe he likes the "air of mystery" ...some guys really go for that...you know...a challenge...I didn't realize they were an "item"...hmmm...but ya' know..there could be a good side for you...if he's busy with her...you might get to keep all the dolls!

There's no point in having all his toys if he's not around to play with. As far as those two being an item, I think they want to be an item, but they're being all awkward and shy about it. I wanted to make a special drink for them that would help to break down their inhibitions. I got all the ingredients and directions from a file in Darth Scabrous' lab!

well...maybe I can help..Oh wait a minute - this isn't some stupid poison thingy like Romeo & Juliet is it???

One could only hope, little Jedi Nia! One could only hope! People love a tragic love story!

Got any Dramamine hiding in this closet?

*bows* Oh, great and mighty never-tell-no-bossman-I'm-hiding-in-here friend of mine, Reve! Um, we are friends, right? You're still keeping my secret safe, right? You're not here to turn me in are ya? Nia, this lady and her friend MuyamiKasai are the ones I learned how to mix drinks from in the first place! You oughta see them make fools out of Wuhr in the Cantina! To answer your question, though, no. I would never do nuthin' to harm my buddy Jason. I just want to make a drink that makes people fall in love easier. From what I understand, most of the drinks in the Cantina do that too.  
Dread-Pirate-Isaac rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:06 am
Good morning!
Or should that be mourning for the Jedi? evil  

Dread-Pirate-Isaac

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:37 am
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Reve Casse
Nia Phoenix

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix

oh yeah...I've seen her...maybe he likes the "air of mystery" ...some guys really go for that...you know...a challenge...I didn't realize they were an "item"...hmmm...but ya' know..there could be a good side for you...if he's busy with her...you might get to keep all the dolls!

There's no point in having all his toys if he's not around to play with. As far as those two being an item, I think they want to be an item, but they're being all awkward and shy about it. I wanted to make a special drink for them that would help to break down their inhibitions. I got all the ingredients and directions from a file in Darth Scabrous' lab!

well...maybe I can help..Oh wait a minute - this isn't some stupid poison thingy like Romeo & Juliet is it???

One could only hope, little Jedi Nia! One could only hope! People love a tragic love story!

*bows* Oh, great and mighty never-tell-no-bossman-I'm-hiding-in-here friend of mine, Reve! Um, we are friends, right? You're still keeping my secret safe, right? You're not here to turn me in are ya? Nia, this lady and her friend MuyamiKasai are the ones I learned how to mix drinks from in the first place! You oughta see them make fools out of Wuhr in the Cantina! To answer your question, though, no. I would never do nuthin' to harm my buddy Jason. I just want to make a drink that makes people fall in love easier. From what I understand, most of the drinks in the Cantina do that too.

oh...I thought the drinks in the Cantina were like ..a beauty potion..makes everyone look good at closing wink

I think your plan is to hook them up so you can have all the dolls for yourself muhwahahaha  
Nia Phoenix rolled 1 100-sided dice: 68 Total: 68 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:49 am
hands on hips, Nia surveys the room wondering where to start  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
floralsnow rolled 1 100-sided dice: 93 Total: 93 (1-100)

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:52 am
Nia Phoenix

We should start with the owner of this room. He seems pretty dirty to me. He looks like he's ready to be tossed outside the garbage area  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:26 am
floralsnow
Nia Phoenix

We should start with the owner of this room. He seems pretty dirty to me. He looks like he's ready to be tossed outside the garbage area

rofl now..now snow..he can't help it..he's a lab experiment *wrinkles nose* but...now that you mention it...Nia grabs the "in case of fire" hose from the wall and sprays DD...a little soap would help....  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Dana C Scott rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)

Dana C Scott

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:02 am
*giggles* Looks like I'm not the only "action figure" hoarder here.

*jumps out of bed to have a good peek around*

80: SDPlus #544 Marshall

A stalker for a stalker. That figures. razz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:27 pm
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Reve Casse
Nia Phoenix

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix

-just stands looking at him, fully aware "the lights aren't on and no one is home"- No DD, I won't tell the Bossman. No worries. -smirks turning on her heels- I have such plans for you. Big plans! You'll love 'em! -lets out a wicked evil laugh as she leaves the room-  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
FFVII Vincent V rolled 1 100-sided dice: 43 Total: 43 (1-100)

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:02 pm
pirate

43: Sulfuric Brawler  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:14 pm
Nia Phoenix

Reve Casse

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Reve Casse
Nia Phoenix

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix

:::rolls her eyes then snickers evilly::: Too bad you didn't learn anything! And you call yourself an evil clone. :::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Riiiiiggghhhtttt an I'm a Klingon with Jedi tendencies. :::rolls her eyes laughing even more:::

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zusu rolled 1 100-sided dice: 69 Total: 69 (1-100)

Zusu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:20 pm
heart  
felinophiles alter ego rolled 1 100-sided dice: 65 Total: 65 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:11 pm
slips a small doll under DD's pillow  

felinophiles alter ego

Lady Of Verona rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

Lady Of Verona

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:24 pm

1: Eremiel's Wings
16: SDPlus #444 Thatch
27: Aquarium Mini Monsters Alpha Gram
35: SDPlus #463 Arc
43: Sulfuric Brawler
47: SDPlus #306 Bluefin
52: SDPlus #037 Rosalie
64: SDPlus #326 Tink
78: SDPlus Spirit of the Summer
79: Aquarium Mini Monsters Alpha Gram
80: SDPlus #544 Marshall
92: SDPlus #136 Jaiden
94: Iron Maiden
98: SDPlus #328 Little Lucie

Totally Inappropriate rolled 1 100-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:48 am
biggrin  

Totally Inappropriate

Queentintin rolled 1 100-sided dice: 88 Total: 88 (1-100)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:17 am
gm! here to help clean!  
I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games