Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:03 am
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorReserve Seeker ) xx

Ɯнєη ѕнє ωαѕ נυѕт α gιяℓ, ѕнє єχρєcтє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂
                                                        Ɓυт ιт ƒℓєω αωαу ƒяσм нєя яєαcн!
                                                        Sσ ѕнє яαη αωαу ιη нєя ѕℓєєρ-
                                                        Aη∂ ∂яєαмє∂ σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє, єνєяу тιмє ѕнє cℓσѕє∂ нєя єуєѕ...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew saw Madoc trying aim at her with a bludger, but she failed to dodge it and Gabby failed to block the shot. She thought she was done for until thankfully, Kory swooped in and blocked the shot. Drew shouted a thank you at the beater and also wondered if Madoc was holding anything against her. Sure, it was his job to send beaters but it was just hard to tell if it was a job or the fact that he was being angry and petty. Nevertheless, she continued to search for the snitch...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lιƒє gσєѕ ση, ιт gєтѕ ѕσ нєανу-
                                                        Ƭнє ωнєєℓ вяєαкѕ тнє вυттєяƒℓу, єνєяу тєαя α ωαтєяƒαℓℓ
                                                        Iη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, ѕнє'∂ cℓσѕє нєя єуєѕ
                                                        Iη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, αωαу ѕнє'∂ ƒℓу-
                                                        Aη∂ ∂яєαм σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє!

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                        Special Skills : .+4 for Catching, +2 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 19 (spotted)

Chasing : 0/3
                                                        Catching : 0/2

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Team
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:23 am
I'll do whatever I've got to
Ain't no limit to the things I do
'Cause I will fight for my survival.
It may be by the skin of my teeth
I may have to steal like a thief
But I will fight for my survival, yeah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
M A D O C
R H Y D D E R C H
W A R L O W

gryffindor │ third year │ halfblood

Mad moved to block the bludger directed at Anasofia and aim it at Gabriella instead.

OOC:
Position: Red Team Beater
AC: 14
Mods: +4 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

I will overcome, and I refuse to run
I'm gonna fight for my survival, yeah
I've come too far to stop now
I'll make it through and I don't care how
So make no mistake, my friend
We both know how this will end

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:41 am
User Image

Drew grinned when she narrowly spotted the snitch, going after it.

Chasing : 1/3

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Team
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Summer II rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:47 pm
╔════════════════════════╗
Anasofía Celeste Montenegro
First Year Gryffindor
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Excited
xLocation: Quidditch Try-outs
xWith: Gryffindor Housemates
xStatus: Single

Ana winced when she was hit by a bludger, despite Madoc's valiant attempt to relocate it. The girl narrowed her eyes, after recovering from having the wind knocked out of her. She chased down the bludger that hit her and smacked it towards Kory.

Out of Character: {Red Team Beater
Aiming: Gabriella
Total Roll: 15
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 Swing (-1 Hit)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]}

Please ignore this post. This post is invalid due to no quaffle movement.
-Devlyn MayCry  

Summer II

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When you hold me
                                                                              In your arms so tight
                                                                              You let me know
                                                                              Everything's all right

Aria continued her search silently. She knew she had to focus if she wanted to spot the tiny golden snitch.

Position: RED Seeker
                                                                              Modifiers: +2 spot/catch
                                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                              19+ to spot
                                                                              22+ to catch
                                                                              0-0

I said I'm hooked on a feeling
                                                                              And I'm high on believing
                                                                              That you're in love with me
                                                                              I'm hooked on a feeling

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:40 pm
User Image
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach narrowed his eyes as Bree stole from him. Determined to get it back, he flew after the older girl, ready to steal.

Red Team Chaser
                                                  AC: 13
                                                  Modifiers: +3 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's hoping tryouts go well.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:42 pm
User Image
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach grinned as the quaffle was back in his grasp. He turned around then and headed back for the goals, determined to score.

Red Team Chaser
                                                  AC: 13
                                                  Modifiers: +3 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 16 (Stolen!)
                                                  1/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's hoping tryouts go well.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

username

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxx

Kory grinned when her shot hit it's mark. She watched her cousin steal the quaffle from Bree, and sighed. She flung herself after a bludger, and aimed it at Zach.

Position: GOLD Beater
                                                      AC: 15
                                                      Modifiers: +3 to swings
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                      0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxS-O-S she is in disguise
xxxxxxThere's a she wolf in disguise,
xxxxxxxxxThere's a she wolf in the closet
xxxxxxxxxxxxOpen up and set her free
xxxxxxxxx
Let it out so it can breath

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:45 pm

I can see your eyes turning blue
                                                            I can see the
                                                            weather changing you
                                                            Cold
                                                            summers one after the other
                                                            Got old fast, grew
                                                            tired of each other
                                                            Proud sleepless child,
                                                            followed her

Aine watched as Zach stole the quaffle from her team mate. She liked her cousin, but quidditch was war. She swooped in, reaching out to steal it back.

Position: GOLD Chaser
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal/throw
                                                            0-0

It's getting harder to find it in me
                                                            I scab my
                                                            wounds and fall asleep
                                                            But now, but now
                                                            can be
                                                            Falling
                                                            down
                                                            Filling, filling the empty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:46 pm

I can see the
                                                            weather changing you
                                                            Cold
                                                            Got old fast, grew
                                                            tired of each other
                                                            Proud sleepless child,
                                                            followed her

Aine came away with the quaffle with a grin. She spun around and headed the opposite direction. She was determined to keep possession of it.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal/throw
                                                            1/3
                                                            0-0

I scab my
                                                            wounds and fall asleep
                                                            But now, but now
                                                            can be
                                                            Falling
                                                            down

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:16 am
User Image

Drew chased after the snitch, noting that Aria still has not spotted it. So far.

Chasing : 2/3

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Team
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:22 am
Hands will take their place
Far from intentions made
Disguised as patience, time gets wasted
Now is for the now, so get loud
I'm, I'm destination addicted
I just gotta be some place else

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

sixth year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

Alec swooped in to steal from Aine.

OOC:
Position: Red Team Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Hands will find their way
To eyes inches from my face
My heart gets beating, I drink freely
How to hold it down, hold it down?
Maybe if I stand up straight
One small thing I can change

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Summer II rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:39 am
Anasofía Celeste Montenegro
First Year Gryffindor

xFeeling: Excited
xLocation: Quidditch Try-outs
xWith: Gryffindor Housemates
xStatus: Single

Ana winced when she was hit by a bludger, despite Madoc's valiant attempt to relocate it. The girl narrowed her eyes, after recovering from having the wind knocked out of her. She saw the bludger being hit at Zach this time and, determined to redirect the attack at Kory.

Out of Character: {Red Team Beater
Aiming: Gabriella
Total Roll: 7
Modifiers: +2 Swing (-1 Hit)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:18 am

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Brianna Overton
Gryffindor - Fifteen - Fifth Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Brianna had the quaffle for only a moment before the second year stole it back. Luckily, Aine managed to steal it, so the blonde hovered nearby in case the younger girl needed her.

Team: Gold Chaser
Armour Class: 15
Modifiers: (stealing +5) (scoring +5)
Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Steal: > opponent’s AC
Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:30 pm

I can see the
                                                            weather changing you
                                                            Cold
                                                            Got old fast, grew
                                                            tired of each other
                                                            Proud sleepless child,
                                                            followed her

Aine dodged a steal attempt and continued on her way. She hoped she could actually attempt a goal.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal/throw
                                                            2/3
                                                            0-0

I scab my
                                                            wounds and fall asleep
                                                            But now, but now
                                                            can be
                                                            Falling
                                                            down

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games