Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko arched one delicate eyebrow, "You're lying, Ruki... you can surely tell me. After all... you're my manager. I should know what goes on in that pretty little head of yours..."

"Stop making him blush, Narcissus." Takagi spoke up, leaning back in his chair, arms crossed over his chest. "Sometimes, you take your flirting to new heights."

Laughing softly, Narcissus smirked. "Well... I like to... it's fun... and besides... I don't like it when people don't listen... or... when they lie..." his hand squeezed Izzy's.
It wasn't in a menacing way, but in a sensual manner.

"So... won't you tell me, Ruki?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:45 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I'm.. I'm...I'm not lying! I do have a lot of work to catch up on. If I didn't I..I wouldn't need an assistant! Isn't that right, Takagi-san?" he answered trying to stop his name from totally derailing any sense of composure. "And yes, this man flirts with everyone...including his manager.

"You'd not understand what goes on inside my head...But..You shouldn't...shouldn't be calling me by my first name after all. We're just professional co-workers. That's all.." he bit his bottom lip as he said it...because he wanted that man of all men to call him by his first name. He wanted...No he wasn't going to be another 'reporter'.

But the hand squeeze made him look down and stare at his fingers for the longest time. That word again, filling his ears...so sensual those fingers upon his hand. But he sucked in a breath remembering where he was and who he was with. It wasn't Akihiko...the man he had known. But still, how did this Narcissus know...or was it subconscious?

"I'm sorry but...well I don't talk about my personal matters while working. I'm a manager and you're my star. We have a good working relationship. Best not to let our personal lives mingle. Besides, mine is pretty boring next to yours. It's really nothing you should worry about." he answered trying to shove aside that sub like need to be completely open with the man before him.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:32 pm

The smirk slipped from Akihiko's face, and for a moment... one might think he was pissed off.

Then, the man leaned next to Izzy, whispering so softly in the man's ear that no one would have been able to tell what he said except his manager. "Will you tell me later? I don't like it when people lie to me, Ruki... And don't pretend that this name holds no meaning from me... because of all the things to remember... I seem to recall a beautiful man... bound on his bed... unable to escape... begging for me to release him..."

Leaning back, Narcissus released Izzy's hand and slipped the remote from the man's fingers. With a smile, he pushed play.
"I do suppose he has a point. Time is money, ne?"

Yuuji rose an eyebrow, "You're letting it go just like that?"

"Mm hm." Akihiko replied with a nod. "Besides, I don't want to waste Shou-san's precious time with my own curious questions." the musician laughed softly. "I'm sure he's got a 'temptation' to get back to once this is finished." Narcissus teased with a wink at Shou.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:53 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy shivered when Narcissus leaned that close to him and then whispered. The words causes his blush to run to his ears as that memory was brought up to the surface. "You don't need to know. We're just co-workers now. Oh please, stop..It's not going to happen again. It should never have happened in the first place." He whispered back trying not to even think about how he had felt when he couldn't move...couldn't work...could only focus on one man's desire.

Of course when Yuuji spoke up Izzy's eyes flicked over towards him and he regained his composure quickly. Yuuji really reminded him of Narcissus at times and maybe the man needed to be reminded that he was the 'assistant' here.

"No we don't want to waste Shou's time with these...trivial matters that mean nothing to the job." He took in a breath and was glad the video started up again. "I've got things to do once I leave here. I've someone to visit and I've got to pack for tomorrow. So please can we focus on work again." he scolded and maybe had a touch of displeasure on his face.

Shou grinned and looked thoughtful, "Indeed. That temptation might be a little unhappy if I run off on vacation...but bringing the temptation along might distract me from our artistic endeavorers. I want to be focused on fun, sand and possible musical creativity. Ugh..I'm not sure what to do."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Yuuji however, once the video had started again, was busy making notes of various frames where something was off or just badly done. He didn't need Izzy to point them out because he'd done DVD editing before... besides, he wanted to help the man.

The man who could put up with Narcissus...

For that fact alone, Takagi liked the manager.

"Mmmm I think you should bring him along." Akihiko spoke, his blue eyes never leaving the screens as he watched the footage. "I mean, it IS a vacation. Wouldn't want you to get lonely, Shou-san." the musician teased with a slight smirk on his face. "Is Yamada-san going to be going as well? If he isn't, well... then you definitely MUST bring this temptation along."

It seemed... that Akihiko had dropped the matter about Izzy's mistake completely.

Or had he?

Narcissus knew... he had an entire week of vacation to figure out what Izzy had been thinking about.
As well as to remind the man that they had, apparently, really been lovers...
And the thought of tying up Izzy Lucky and just toying with him all night... well... that was quite the sweet day dream...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Time passed... and eventually the cutting of the DVD, at least the portion that the stars needed to be present for, was finishing.

With a yawn, Akihiko stood, stretching his arms up over his head. "Well... I suppose I'll see you all bright and early tomorrow morning. I've got a meeting back at Ohayou." he smirked. "An impromptu meeting... so I'll be taking Tanaka-san and leaving the rest up to you, Lucky-san... Takagi..."

He turned however and bowed to Shou. "Pleasure, as always, Shou-san. I look forward to this vacation. I've never been to Hawaii before so... it should be quite interesting.

With that, Narcissus left the conference room, assuming Michi would follow. Once both men were back in the limo, the musician smiled. "That was fun!" he exclaimed before laughing. "Yare yare... I think I enjoy teasing Lucky-san... he's so easy to make blush... oh and while I'm thinking about it, this impromptu meeting... will be me making Hiroki listen to your demo, Michi-kun." the young Koyasu added with a mischievous grin.

On another note, Akihiko was somewhat relieved that Yuuji was around. Sure, his cousin annoyed the hell out of him... but he knew the dangers of leaving Izzy alone.
Especially leaving him alone in the liar of Matsumoto Izo...
If Izzy would be safe with anyone... it was Takagi Yuuji.
Of that, Akihiko was sure.

Closing his notebook, Yuuji nodded. "I think we have enough notes to give to the editors. So..." his dark eyes moved to Izzy and he smiled a friendly smile. "How about we go get that drink, Lucky-san? I'm sure, after Narcissus' teasing, you're ready for one."

He didn't call his cousin by his real name, not when Shou was still in the room...

Standing, Takagi walked over and extended his hand to the musician. "It was a pleasure to meet and work with you, Shou-san. I hope you and Narcissus can produce such a fine work as this together again."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:08 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Horton Heard a Who...Can you hear a Who too?

No, Hiroki wouldn't follow. There wasn't any need. Security was around and it seemed that as he watched from the front desk that his secretary had everything under control. The young man seemed to finally be filling out the proper paper work. Situation was normal. Grabbing a random empty file as he turned from the desk he met his secretary and walked back to the elevator.

"Are you going to listen to the CD this time?"she asked rather uncertain he remembered what he was suppose to do after returning upstairs.

"Yes of course." Hiroki answered quickly but needless to say he'd be accosted by other work when he got up stairs. If the CD got listened to at some point during the day, he might call that a success! He sighed and walked on to the elevator and took it back up to the top floor.

Meanwhile, the information girl waited for all the applicants to hand in their forms before guiding them into a seated lobby. She handed their forms to someone in the next room then came back out to address everyone "Here you will wait. Then one at a time you'll be called in to the Audition studio and given an opportunity to show your talent to a judge. You're skills and abilities will be recorded and then judged in private. You will be notified if you've made it to another round of auditions or if you're good enough, maybe assigned to a band or manager. This is not guaranteed and those that are not qualified will not be contacted. If you, are not contacted within 2 weeks from your audition, you have not been chosen."

She looked around the group then asked, "Are their any questions?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:50 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy was relieved after Narcissus left even though once they got started they really worked well together. That part was very satisfying...working with his star. And what was amazing was that Narcissus didn't make any cuts that took the life out of his performance. For that Izzy was thankful. Even the back stage interviews were treated in a different light than the first time they had tried to view them together.

Although with that part, Izzy felt that Shou was able to help Narcisssus get into the 'back stage' feel of things. At least in this regard, Shou knew the vision that he and Narcissus shared. It was easier for Shou to express the climate of their back stage performance.

So Izzy watched the real shine of his star as the man brought forth ideas and pointed at various frames then pulled in other from different camera shots. In a way, Narcissus seemed to be learning his entire stage show all over again. But here, his partner was able to express at least half of the vision. Either way, seeing Narcissus pull the show together without knowing his own lyrics was awe inspiring.

Of course this made Izzy's job much easier because as the two stars worked through the music, he would just have to pipe up when he knew something valuable of Narcissus' original feelings about the songs. Thus, sometimes a better selection of what to show. He really did know this music...maybe his heart knew too well.

His eyes only lingered as he watched the star leave with Michi.

"Yes, it was a pleasure...Narcissus-san. Tomorrow our fun shall begin." he answered then watched them leave.

It was a few moments after some thought that Shou got up and looked at Izzy, "Well, I know Matsumoto Izo wanted you to join him and I for drinks tonight Lucky-san but...you know. With all the packing to come, I'm going to call Matsumoto-san and just pass for the two of us. Not that I don't want to celebrate but he tends to make things an all nighter. Old man is quite a party animal at times." He said with a smile but inside he really just didn't want Narcissus' manager stuck with a possible pile of questions.

"So go get a drink with Takagi-san and I will see you both in the morning? Maybe with...my temptation. Oh mm...I wonder if he will have time to go." Shou smiled then shook Takagi's hand, "Yes, a pleasure and maybe...maybe if the stars align, we can do just that. This opportunity to work together was a miracle...Yes, something that I could only hope to do again."

"Alright, see you then, Shou-san. And well, I'm sure it will happen again if Narcissus-san has anything to do with it. He enjoyed working with you. Exploring that vision without restraint." Of course he spoke of the Narcissus he knew. The one he had seen grow, mature and become a real star...But the he glanced down and let his head clear as reality knew better.

Reaching down, he started to clean up the pile of papers and put away the dvd and notes. "We will give this to Ohayou in the morning since Jaz-san will be going over these cuts with his crew."

Shou then left leaving Izzy and Takagi alone. "So where would you like to go drink? Yeah, I could use one before...mm...packing." He followed Takagi with the bags of their work hoping that the drink would soften his stress.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 am

"Where?" Yuuji asked, thinking it over as he carried some of the files. "Well, I know this great bar about ten blocks over. They've got pretty good food there too... some nice desserts... and they make the best mixed drinks with sake." the man spoke while they exited SMASH, followed by Izzy's bodyguards.

Strangely enough... Takagi didn't have any bodyguards...

"It really is a good idea, you know," the man spoke, wondering if Izzy had come in his own car or by driver. "The vacation. From what Aki-sama says... you really need it."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi who had awaited in silence most of the time at the meeting was complete distracted by what he had? He had really learned about the process of cutting a DVD. He wish he could have taped all he had learned! But still he was full of questions. However, before he could ask any of them, they were already heading out.

So he followed to the limo and sat down saying, "You really should take it easy on the poor guy, Akihiko. You're just a....What?! Wait. He's got time??" He focused quickly on Akihiko, "How do you know he's got time to see us? You're just going to walk us in where ever he is, aren't you? He could be on the toilet and you'd...Trouble. You're totally trouble!"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 am

"Yes." the musician spoke as the drive headed for Ohayou. "Hiroki could be taking a s**t for all I care... and I'm still going to walk into the bathroom and demand he make time to listen to the demo cd."

Narcissus was rather adamant about that fact actually...

"Besides... once we, and yes you're coming too just in case anything happens, are on vacation... I won't be able to pressure him into listening to it like I can now. Sure, he's the 'boss' at the moment, but he won't ignore what I have to say." Akihiko shrugged, "And well... if he does... you'll come with me on a little trip to ojisan's."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy looked over at Yuuji as they walked out towards the front of Smash. "It sounds good. I've not eaten in this area much so I guess I'll follow you. I've got a company car in the parking lot below. Did you bring your own car?"

"I suppose I do need a vacation but going on a trip with Narcissus-san and Shou-san might be almost like babysitting rather than vacationing." he laughed a little and then mused, "I'm sure vacationing with those two will test my mental endurance. I'll have to go shopping or something and leave them both on the beach to bake."

He wandered over to the car he had for time being and opened the trunk to put in all the laptop and the other papers. The closed it and looked back at Yuuji. "Ok...what next?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:00 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Great...you know that won't endear him to me." he rolled his eyes and leaned back against the seat. "But, you know him better than I so I guess I'm going along for the ride on this one." He wondered how Hiroki would act in front of Akihiko because Michi usually had weird encounters when he met these two together. Usually in passing but they were always awkward moments.

"True...I suppose that now is the best time. I've never been to Hawaii. But I'm sure it's going to be a heck of a lot warmer than here! Crap! I need a swimsuit. Guess I'll be shopping once I get there too. Doubt any store here will have one in stock."

Now Michi really wasn't sure if he was ready to meet Akihiko's....grandfather so he kind of hoped that Hiroki would at least listen. Although with all the other things going on at Ohayou, he wondered if the man would have the time.

"So you going to terrorize your poor manager on this vacation or are you going to let him get a little R and R in?" he asked Akihiko as they got closer to Ohayou. "You know you had Ishi-san really red back there."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:27 pm

"I plan on making him even redder." Akihiko replied with a knowing smirk. "I've remembered thinks, Michi-kun... many many things... and I'd like to somehow, try to become a little more of the me that Izzy fell in love with."

Sighing, the musician shook his head. "I know, it's stupid. I'm not the same man but... damn, Michi-kun... if you could see what I remembered... the look on Izzy's face... his begging voice..." Narcissus couldn't help but laugh. "Brings out the seme in me really... and I feel like it's been a long time since I could let go in that state..."

Akihiko turned to look at Tanaka however, a smile on his lips. "NOW on the subject of you... Endear you to Hiroki or not, that's not what I'm worried about. The man's busy. Very busy. So busy that I bet he's neglecting the auditions going on right now AS WELL as listening to any demos that happen onto his desk. I'm going to fix that problem." nodding, the musician laughed softly. "Ojisan wanted me in the business side... guess it's time I fulfill his wish, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:31 pm

As soon as Izzy closed the trunk, Yuuji smiled. "Come on, we'll take my car. Your bodyguards can follow yours or sit in the back of mine, either way's fine by me." the man spoke pleasantly as he lead the way over to his car a few parking spaces over.
It was a nice company car, sleek black with a polished silver trim.

"Driving always seems to relax me." Takagi spoke, once behind the wheel and heading off through the garage and onto the street. "You know... might not be good if Akihiko gets a sunburn. Guess who'll have to rub lotion all over his blistered skin? Me. Well you could but I'm your assistant so I've a feeling that as you two are now... I'd be the one to be giving the rub down." the man shrugged slightly. "I think you'll have fun. Akihiko seems a little more laid back than from what Aki-sama told me... so who knows... maybe he's changing all over again, ne?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games