Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:42 pm
Kenzie rushes to the train. "Oh! I hope I'm not late..." She finds an empty compartment and slips inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:51 pm
Amelia Walks around the train seeing who she knows, she walked up to a compartment with Crystal and Hailey and Nikki.... Hey guys what are you up to ?

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:29 pm
Hailey turned towards the compartment's door and saw Amelia standing there. She smiled when she saw her. "Well hello Amelia I'm doing well and what about you?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:04 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13
Hailey turned towards the compartment's door and saw Amelia standing there. She smiled when she saw her. "Well hello Amelia I'm doing well and what about you?"

Same old same old being being busy...starving at the current moment..has the trolley witch past your compartment yet ?

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:13 pm
Aunt Slappy
ApostleOfTheWind13

Same old same old being being busy...starving at the current moment..has the trolley witch past your compartment yet ?
"Yeah ever since I became Head of Ravenclaw I've gotten busier but no the trolley witch hasn't come by yet. I don't think she has made her rounds at all. It seems we're running a little behind schedule this year.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:26 pm
*apparates into compartment with amelia* "yeah this term is a little behind cause halloween messes with my magic clock"
(ooc between gaia halloween event trick or treating work hanging with irl friends and updating this guild i have almost no time)
"im sure the trolly witch will show up soon she seems to have a great sense for when she is needed"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

monkey2979

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:42 pm
Elise walked into an empty compartment and plopped herself down on the seat. She took out her book and began to read. She seemed quite tame for a Slytherin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:34 am
"I suppose her name is Priscilla then!" The cat purrs as if happy with the name. "Hi Amelia!"

((Sorry I haven't posted been busy going to be busy for the next couple days too! Doctors appointments out of town and things.))

SharpProcess

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:48 am
Kenzie wanders the train, trying to figure out which compartment everyone is in...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image
◦ ۩ ۞ Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis ۞ ۩ ◦
Hufflepuff First Year Barn Owl (CLICK) Aberforth "Abe"
Wand (CLICK) Holly 13.75" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - Being on as much as I can. I use Gaia more on my phone than on my computer. - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki listened as Hailey talked disapprovingly of wizard travel. "I do like flying on brooms" she said dreamily. "They're so fun! I hope there's a class for it at school so I can learn proper."

Nikki jumped a bit as the door opening startled her. In walked in her own Hufflepuff Head of House, Amelia. "Ah hello ma'am... er Professor. We were just chatting about our summer breaks, pets and wizard travel" she said smiling. "It's nice to properly meet you by the way" she added hurriedly.

Suddenly Crystal chirped in.
"I'm glad that's settled. It'd be hard just calling her "Crystal's cat" all the time" Nikki said with a laugh. Listening to the cat purr had Nikki gushing with warm fuzzies. "Aww she sounds so content! I love cats but I can't have them because my little brother is seriously allergic to them" she said with a pout.

Again Nikki nearly jumped as the Head of Slytherin appeared in their compartment.
"Hello again James! It's nice to see you again. Do you still have that dapper cap?" she giggled. "I'm glad to hear the Trolley Witch is on her way! I'm getting famished" she giggled.

Hearing footsteps rumbling back and forth, Nikki decided to get up and take a look outside. She spotted Kenzie looking a bit lost.
"Oh heya Kenzie!" Nikki called jovially. "Hailey, Crystal and I are over here if you want to ride with us again. James is back too and even Professor Amelia is here!" she said brightly. "Don't worry if it gets too crowded James could always extend the compartment again" Nikki added with a wink.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Mothette x
Aunt Slappy
techpriest35
Tohru_luvs_catz

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:31 pm
Hailey scooted over to sit next to Nikki once Amelia and James made their entrance into the compartment. "At this rate I think we're going to have to. One more person and we could form our own ragtag Quidditch team..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:33 pm
Nikkiquin
User Image

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - Being on as much as I can. I use Gaia more on my phone than on my computer. - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki listened as Hailey talked disapprovingly of wizard travel. "I do like flying on brooms" she said dreamily. "They're so fun! I hope there's a class for it at school so I can learn proper."

Nikki jumped a bit as the door opening startled her. In walked in her own Hufflepuff Head of House, Amelia. "Ah hello ma'am... er Professor. We were just chatting about our summer breaks, pets and wizard travel" she said smiling. "It's nice to properly meet you by the way" she added hurriedly.

"I'm glad that's settled. It'd be hard just calling her "Crystal's cat" all the time" Nikki said with a laugh. Listening to the cat purr had Nikki gushing with warm fuzzies. "Aww she sounds so content! I love cats but I can't have them because my little brother is seriously allergic to them" she said with a pout.

Again Nikki nearly jumped as the Head of Slytherin appeared in their compartment.
"Hello again James! It's nice to see you again. Do you still have that dapper cap?" she giggled. "I'm glad to hear the Trolley Witch is on her way! I'm getting famished" she giggled.

Hearing footsteps rumbling back and forth, Nikki decided to get up and take a look outside. She spotted Kenzie looking a bit lost.
"Oh heya Kenzie!" Nikki called jovially. "Hailey, Crystal and I are over here if you want to ride with us again. James is back too and even Professor Amelia is here!" she said brightly. "Don't worry if it gets too crowded James could always extend the compartment again" Nikki added with a wink.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Mothette x
Aunt Slappy
techpriest35

"shh! erik still has not figured it out but i bet thats why he rudely dumped us on the ground he loves that hat and this train way too much"
i hear there are all kinds of new classes and i hear adonis might borrow some lesson plans from MLT a former gryffendor head and defense against the dark arts professor who taught me when i first joined

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:44 pm
Nikkiquin
User Image

ApostleOfTheWind13
Mothette x
Aunt Slappy
techpriest35

Oh yes, Hello, how are you ! smile ) good to see bright new faces ready to jump in the deep end of the pool wink
((ooc: this is my last year as a student (so i hope) so you can refer me to student or Professor which you like best smile ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:46 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13
Hailey scooted over to sit next to Nikki once Amelia and James made their entrance into the compartment. "At this rate I think we're going to have to. One more person and we could form our own ragtag Quidditch team..."

That sounds like fun! Hopefully everyone will play Quidditch if we do bring that about, I'll be back I'm going to go look for the trolley witch myself...

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:29 pm
"I can't wait until the fall term starts. It should be an exciting new year."
Clover looked down at her textbooks, wondering which classes she would be placed in next term and whether they would be difficult for her.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff