Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:56 pm

lurichan
Dragonfire_Goddess

I usually enjoy babysitting, but there are always those few kids that just won't behave. evil
You don't really sound that odd, I teach my little friends all sorts of random things. Sometimes we even play stupid games like 'space explorer' not much sounds strange to me anymore.

I think sometimes kids are more fun than adults. Adults are usually kindof boring overall, but kids always have a fresh perspective on how to look at things.

IY: So, do you remember what you two concluded the meaning of life was?

I like kids for the most part, but some I can't stand.

No clue at all.
Most of the details blurry.
My most profound thoughts I can't remember for the life of me.

Awake and unafraid or asleep and dead
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:56 pm

lurichan
Dragonfire_Goddess

I usually enjoy babysitting, but there are always those few kids that just won't behave. evil
You don't really sound that odd, I teach my little friends all sorts of random things. Sometimes we even play stupid games like 'space explorer' not much sounds strange to me anymore.

I think sometimes kids are more fun than adults. Adults are usually kindof boring overall, but kids always have a fresh perspective on how to look at things.

That's true, I do get a lot more acceptance from kids when I start talking about 'weird' stuff than I do from adults. Also I kind of miss being a kid. Now everyone expects me to act like an adult but I don't get any of the privledges.

Dragonfire Goddess

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:57 pm

Dragonfire_Goddess
Speaking of cats, my black kitten is sitting in my lap purring right now. He's so adorable, I just got him yesterday. heart He doesn't even have a name yet.

Aww, so cute. xd

Dr: xp xp xp This isn't the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:58 pm

Dr_lecter1988

do you know how many times I've heard people say that?? Seriously, do you have ANY IDEA? xd

Dragonfire Goddess

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:58 pm

IY_and_MCR
lurichan
Dragonfire_Goddess

No clue at all.

Then I'll assume your cat taught you the meaning of life is to feed him and worship. Also to play with him and give him attention when he feels so inclined. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:59 pm

Dragonfire_Goddess
Dr_lecter1988

do you know how many times I've heard people say that?? Seriously, do you have ANY IDEA? xd

I would guess around 42 times now?

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:59 pm

Then I'll assume your cat taught you the meaning of life is to feed him and worship. Also to play with him and give him attention when he feels so inclined. 3nodding

Pssh, if you're a cat owner, that IS your life. xd xp
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:00 pm

lurichan
Dragonfire_Goddess
Dr_lecter1988

I would guess around 42 times now?

rofl Probably something like that.

Dragonfire Goddess

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:00 pm

Dragonfire_Goddess

Exactly, but I didn't feel like including the "living scratching post" part. ^^*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:02 pm

lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
Dragonfire_Goddess

No clue at all.

Probably.
He tried to talk me into letting him sleep on the toaster as they so love to do.

It was the light when they smiled and said you wouln't feel a thing

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:02 pm

lurichan
Dragonfire_Goddess

Exactly, but I didn't feel like including the "living scratching post" part. ^^*

Neither does anyone else, yet somehow we put up with it. mrgreen

My kitten just fell asleep in my lap! I wish you guys could see this it's beyone cute.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:04 pm

but but but 42.

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR

Probably.
He tried to talk me into letting him sleep on the toaster as they so love to do.

I've never actually seen a cat on top of a toaster... my cats tend to even leave the radiators alone...Hmm.

Dragonfire: Awwwwww so cute. *pets my orange tabby purr ball*

Dr_lecter1988
but but but 42.

......43...... eek

Dragonfire Goddess

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:06 pm

lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Probably.

I've never actually seen a cat on top of a toaster... my cats tend to even leave the radiators alone...Hmm.

Dragonfire: Awwwwww so cute. *pets my orange tabby purr ball*

*sigh* I just love cats, all cats. I'm going to be a crazy cat lady when I move out. biggrin
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games