Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:33 pm
Dragonfire_Goddess
Yeah I guess...it's become more of a bad habit for me though. Even when I'm tired I don't want to go to bed.

I do that sometimes too. Usually it's because I just want to tool around on gaia longer, or I want to talk to someone I haven't seen online in a while, but I push my luck with sleep on a regular basis. ^^* *is a bad example*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:35 pm
lurichan

IY: I posted some pictures in the picture post thread yesterday. *nods*

Nice.
You kitty has glowing eyes of doom.

The plans that they have made  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:36 pm
For me it's like I have this thought that I should be getting something done rather than sleeping, but then I mess around for a few hours and I don't get anything done anyway... mad

So enough about my odd sleep patterns. How are you on this somewhat foggy night? (here at least it's foggy.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:36 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Nice.

I noticed, but I liked that picture with him in it more than the other two, so glowing eyes of doom it was. *lol* I think it's a nice effect in all honesty.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:38 pm
Dragonfire_Goddess
For me it's like I have this thought that I should be getting something done rather than sleeping, but then I mess around for a few hours and I don't get anything done anyway... mad

So enough about my odd sleep patterns. How are you on this somewhat foggy night? (here at least it's foggy.)

Me? My mind is like a tightly wound spring that is slowly loosing it's tension. Eventually that means I'll be able to sleep. I'm going to more than likely try to sleep in another 20 minutes or so, since that's usually about when my mind is tired enough to allow for sleep.

Work...is...evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:40 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Nice.

I noticed, but I liked that picture with him in it more than the other two, so glowing eyes of doom it was. *lol* I think it's a nice effect in all honesty.

It's cute.
I still need to take pitures of my female.
She's adorable and she mews when you talk to her so it's like a conversation.
(Ignore the fact I just said I have conversations with my cats which happens fairly often)

Nothing I don't know  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:42 pm
lurichan
Dragonfire_Goddess

Me? My mind is like a tightly wound spring that is slowly loosing it's tension. Eventually that means I'll be able to sleep. I'm going to more than likely try to sleep in another 20 minutes or so, since that's usually about when my mind is tired enough to allow for sleep.

Work...is...evil.

I have a few more months before I have to worry about work. My mom is kind of pushing a summer job. About the most I do right now is babysitting, but that can be pretty evil as well, especialy when a little six year old has it in his mind that he can beat the crap out of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:42 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Nice.

It's cute.
(Ignore the fact I just said I have conversations with my cats which happens fairly often)

Nothing I don't know

I still have yet to take a picture of my orange tabby. *looks over at laying behind the printer* Hmm.....
And what's weird about talking with your cats? sweatdrop That doesn't sound odd to me, that's normal. The funnier part is when you start talking back and forth for a great length of time. ^^* *is guilty of having around a 3 minute conversation with my calico when she was being sassy*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:44 pm
Dragonfire_Goddess
lurichan
Dragonfire_Goddess

Work...is...evil.

I have a few more months before I have to worry about work. My mom is kind of pushing a summer job. About the most I do right now is babysitting, but that can be pretty evil as well, especialy when a little six year old has it in his mind that he can beat the crap out of you.

I miss babysitting. At least children (usually) listen to you. I had one girl I used to baby sit for when I was younger that I had a lot of fun teaching her some of the arts and crafts things I had learned when I was in girl scouts. (I know, I sound really odd saying that, but it's the truth).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:48 pm
lurichan
Dragonfire_Goddess
lurichan
Dragonfire_Goddess

Work...is...evil.

I miss babysitting. At least children (usually) listen to you. I had one girl I used to baby sit for when I was younger that I had a lot of fun teaching her some of the arts and crafts things I had learned when I was in girl scouts. (I know, I sound really odd saying that, but it's the truth).

I usually enjoy babysitting, but there are always those few kids that just won't behave. evil
You don't really sound that odd, I teach my little friends all sorts of random things. Sometimes we even play stupid games like 'space explorer' not much sounds strange to me anymore.  

Dragonfire Goddess

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:49 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Nice.

It's cute.

Nothing I don't know

I still have yet to take a picture of my orange tabby. *looks over at laying behind the printer* Hmm.....
And what's weird about talking with your cats? sweatdrop That doesn't sound odd to me, that's normal. The funnier part is when you start talking back and forth for a great length of time. ^^* *is guilty of having around a 3 minute conversation with my calico when she was being sassy*

I don;t know.
People think it's odd.

I've been convinced I'd found the meaning of life after a few hours of conversation with my male cat.
It's worth mentioning all those times I was sleep deprived, hadn't eaten anything aside from soda and painkillers for a few days, and had a mad organization spree.

Turn away  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:51 pm
ninja ninja  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:52 pm
Dragonfire_Goddess

I usually enjoy babysitting, but there are always those few kids that just won't behave. evil
You don't really sound that odd, I teach my little friends all sorts of random things. Sometimes we even play stupid games like 'space explorer' not much sounds strange to me anymore.

I think sometimes kids are more fun than adults. Adults are usually kindof boring overall, but kids always have a fresh perspective on how to look at things.

IY: So, do you remember what you two concluded the meaning of life was?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:52 pm
Speaking of cats, my black kitten is sitting in my lap purring right now. He's so adorable, I just got him yesterday. heart He doesn't even have a name yet.  

Dragonfire Goddess

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:53 pm
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games