Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:43 pm

Drax Orin
Exactly, but at the same time they are spoiled by the system, they are given much more than they deserve...

That is because it's been deemed by the judicial system that it's unconstitutional to treat them like criminals for some odd reason.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:46 pm

I'm going to go offline for a bit. It was nice talking with you. 3nodding

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drax Orin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:48 pm

Farewell, I enjoyed your company. We shall have to talk again some time.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:04 pm

I'm back until the Nyquil kicks me into sleeping.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:30 pm

Well,
Half-Life 2 now has me in its powerful grasp.
Odd thing, I researched John Rutherford, who started a lot of the research of the Half-Life event of radioactive materials, for Chemistry today.

And I knew more about it than most people in there, due to random facts in my head.
HORRAY FOR THE GOLD LEAF!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:57 am

Well, my fever is gone at least, so I should be functional enough to go to work today. sweatdrop

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:22 am

*looks around* Anyone else here?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:31 am

lurichan

*waves* heylo biggrin

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:31 am

Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

*waves* heylo biggrin

Heyas, how are you doing today?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:38 am

lurichan

*huggles* Good 3nodding admiring my fake dreads whee I love them so much! *huggles her wool hair* they're multipurpose as well, they are a portable pillow AND a great scarf rolled into one cute hairstyle whee Though, they do provoke random hugging of my head eek

Hows you hun?

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:41 am

Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

*huggles* Good 3nodding admiring my fake dreads whee I love them so much! *huggles her wool hair* they're multipurpose as well, they are a portable pillow AND a great scarf rolled into one cute hairstyle whee Though, they do provoke random hugging of my head eek

Hows you hun?

Sounds like lots of fun all rolled into one hairstyle.

Me? I'm recouporating. ^^* My fever went down. I didn't even go to work yesterday. I went Monday and was horribly miserable so I told them I wasn't coming in yesterday and slept most of the day in an attempt to get better. My nose is still a bit runny, but overall I am doing better. I most likely should stay home today, but....I don't think I can afford it. ^^*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:52 am

lurichan

Me? I'm recouporating. ^^* My fever went down. I didn't even go to work yesterday. I went Monday and was horribly miserable so I told them I wasn't coming in yesterday and slept most of the day in an attempt to get better. My nose is still a bit runny, but overall I am doing better. I most likely should stay home today, but....I don't think I can afford it. ^^*

It is 4laugh

*huggles* get well soon hun, before you have to go back into work! Put lemon juice into boiling water (add lots of sugar and/or honey) makes me feel better when I'm ill, if only as a placeboic yummy drink biggrin

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:53 am

Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

It is 4laugh

*huggles* get well soon hun, before you have to go back into work! Put lemon juice into boiling water (add lots of sugar and/or honey) makes me feel better when I'm ill, if only as a placeboic yummy drink biggrin

I already made herbal tea called "Lemon Zinger" today. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:58 am

crying My time is almost up for today.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:59 am

lurichan
I already made herbal tea called "Lemon Zinger" today. 3nodding

I prefer my lemony drink to teas, you get more of a lomon taste (plus a teethrotting amount of sugar blaugh ), to me, teas are just to week I like lots of flavour 3nodding
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games