Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:55 pm
Drax Orin
Sometimes I call in sick just because I don't feel like dealing with the bullshit, or the people. But if you knew what I did for a living you might understand better.

I work retail... I deal with people constantly who don't listen. 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:56 pm
I work in Corrections, so I too deal with people who don't listen... gonk sweatdrop  

Drax Orin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:59 pm
Drax Orin
I work in Corrections, so I too deal with people who don't listen... gonk sweatdrop

Ahh, sounds like you've got it rough.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:01 pm
If, and pardon my language, having people (though honestly I don't consider most of the people I deal with people at all) talk s**t behind your back, or call you a "b***h-a** white boy" is having it rough, then yes, I have it rough twelve hours a day 4 days a week.  

Drax Orin

Drax Orin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:06 pm
[Language warning again]

The worst I've really had to deal with is some stupid ******** yelling at me while I was upstairs that he was going to, "Beat my b***h a** then ******** me." But of course all these stupid assholes are nothing but talk and no one ever once attempted to "beat my a**, or ******** it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:07 pm
Drax Orin
If, and pardon my language, having people (though honestly I don't consider most of the people I deal with people at all) talk s**t behind your back, or call you a "b***h-a** white boy" is having it rough, then yes, I have it rough twelve hours a day 4 days a week.

0o; I can see why you would call off every once in a while. Usually the worst insults I get are just to my intelligence. -_-* Still not nice, but not as bad overall.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drax Orin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:13 pm
Oh but apparently I'm the devil, and apparently I was born that way. That cracked me up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:17 pm
Drax Orin
Oh but apparently I'm the devil, and apparently I was born that way. That cracked me up.

So what motivates you to go to work each day when you obviously have to deal with people who are like that?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drax Orin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:20 pm
What motivates any of us in this day and age, what motivates this world? Money of course, I drag my a** to work each week for the pay check, that and I kinda like having an excuse to cuss random people...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:22 pm
Drax Orin
What motivates any of us in this day and age, what motivates this world? Money of course, I drag my a** to work each week for the pay check, that and I kinda like having an excuse to cuss random people...

*lol* Sometimes I wish I could get away with swearing/yelling at people. I suppose that would be a perk of the job.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drax Orin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:25 pm
Well by policy we aren't supposed to cuss them, or yell at them, or anything like that. But a lot of policy is overlooked and ignored. That and as a non-comformist why would I follow policy to the letter?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:29 pm
Drax Orin
Well by policy we aren't supposed to cuss them, or yell at them, or anything like that. But a lot of policy is overlooked and ignored. That and as a non-comformist why would I follow policy to the letter?

There is always a bit of a difference between what is policy and what actually occurs at any jobsite though.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drax Orin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:34 pm
True true, and some of these ******** (pardon my language once again) only understand being yelled at and cussed at. Some of these, for lack of a better term, convicts have no real idea how to behave at all...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:35 pm
Drax Orin
True true, and some of these ******** (pardon my language once again) only understand being yelled at and cussed at. Some of these, for lack of a better term, convicts have no real idea how to behave at all...

Isn't that why they are locked up to begin with? Because they don't know how to follow the rules laid out by society and ended up getting caught? Of course they aren't going to know how to behave, that is what got them there to begin with.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drax Orin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:39 pm
Exactly, but at the same time they are spoiled by the system, they are given much more than they deserve...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games