Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:39 pm
-blinks- The dragon gave you a pony? That's just... Well, it certainly is cute. -takes a good look- But ... Are those ... wings?

-He points at tiny feather masses lying flat against the pony's back.-  

((Flying tackle glomps... super tired, lurking but don't know how much I can dare to try. Engery drinks just dont' cut it))

iggies

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
((the eyescanner is a good idea, but it's useless against me. nude photos shall rain from the heavens whee ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 pm

((Ok, so can't even lurk, g'night all. Sorry I have been so tired lately))

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:43 pm
{{Bar-crawl?! eek Promise?! ninja Wait.....third week of July? I gotta check my airline ticket out again. I think I'm leaving then. Or is it the end of July? stressed CRAP! I'll check it in the morning. I think I saved the email confirmation and if not I'll have to find my login info and see}}  
MY IGGIES I"VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! *Tries to run to her in slowmo but his BIG BREAST get in the way.* Sorry Iggies I'll just walk. *BOOBGLOMPS*  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

((Sorry about that, Karrie! I'm tired and was trying to show that she was going to follow you...I apparently epically failed... sweatdrop

Night for realz, everyone. -snugs Icy, Kat, and Psyzapp...Dec already snatched a hug wink -

Bais!))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:45 pm
Icy Reign
{{Bar-crawl?! eek Promise?! ninja Wait.....third week of July? I gotta check my airline ticket out again. I think I'm leaving then. Or is it the end of July? stressed CRAP! I'll check it in the morning. I think I saved the email confirmation and if not I'll have to find my login info and see}}

((LOL! Remember, it's the anime con that's there....Already got my room booked...got 2 of Marie's friends going w/us. Get this...the mom of one of them is gonna give me $150 toward the rooms! blaugh Come to New Orleans! We can glomp Vic Mignogna~aka Edward Elric! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:45 pm
damecharlie
((Sorry about that, Karrie! I'm tired and was trying to show that she was going to follow you...I apparently epically failed... sweatdrop

Night for realz, everyone. -snugs Icy, Kat, and Psyzapp...Dec already snatched a hug wink -

Bais!))

What the heck I don't get one? SAD face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:47 pm
{{I don't think anything can come between Kai and a naked woman if he really wants needs a picture of them}}

Dosib uoi'nota!! *Tes' screaming can vaguely be heard in the bar, despite the fact he was still on the other side of the bookcase. After a few tries, he manages to stop flinching at the eye scanner. He walks through the office and enters the main bar area, rubbing his eye and grumbling*
Like the print scanner wasn't bad enough stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 pm
katana68
Icy Reign

((LOL! Remember, it's the anime con that's there....Already got my room booked...got 2 of Marie's friends going w/us. Get this...the mom of one of them is gonna give me $150 toward the rooms! blaugh Come to New Orleans! We can glomp Vic Mignogna~aka Edward Elric! xd ))

{{*screams like a silly schoolgirl* I SO FREAKING LOVE FMA!!! eek Will my stalkee be there?!*froths at mouth*}}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 pm
{{Night to everyone who has left or is leaving!}}

Amy's eyes widened at Dec and then she quickly looked down at the pony. "Oh my..."

She ran her fingers lightly over the pony's back with the hand on the arm that was holding it. "You're right, Dec! It has feathers!"

She very carefully tried to lift one up. The wing was brought up a little bit, enough for Amy to see that it was indeed a wing, before the pony let out a soft whine and began to fuss a little.

Amy quickly dropped the wing and began to talk soothingly to the pony. "Shh, shhh. It's alright. I wasn't hurting you. Just trying to see if you had wings or not. You're alright..."

At her soothing tone and gentle petting, the pony slowly started to relax more, though it was stilling looking curiously around the bar with its big blue eyes. The muffin was now gone.

Amy looked up at Dec with a bright smile on her face. "She does have wings! This is so cool! Dec, the offer still stands, if you want it to. You can come by my house anytime I'm home and help take care of this little one. You can help me watch over it at the bar, too, if you want. Like I said before, a pet shared between friends."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:52 pm
*Vaguely hears TES screaming in Drow and sees him come into the Main Bar.* Problems TES? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 pm
Well I guess I'm going to leave. Sees ever one laters.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:55 pm
See ya Razz. *Gives Razz a hug despite his huge knockers.* Make sure you come to the Grand Opening of the expansion on Saturday night. Formal attire required. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games