Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:34 pm
eek someone coming back that is always good

welcome home Vyukiii  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:29 am
as the form says:
Name: thyne, beauty, minxie, persephone, many others
Reason for joining LoH: friends are in here and i wanted to be part of it
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: atm? i quite enjoy playing the mmo *when it works*

as for everything else:
i'm a divorced 23-year old fox-kitty fur, currently living by the sea over in cali, very much in love with one of my best friends *cough*agamum*cough* and i'm a gamer at heart. my favorite games are: xbox- elder scrolls III: morrowind heart and the dead or alive series, ps2- okami heart , kingdom hearts, and the katamari series. i've not played any ps3 or wii games, and i've only seen call of duty 4 played on the 360 *too poor to have the new consoles sad * i like mostly rpg games and out of the ordinary games. i've been on gaia since october 2006, but i DID have an account back in early march 2004 that got deleted due to server errors. i was angry about that, but came back to gaia when i hit a low point in my life. i love animals *cough*catsrule*cough* i used to own a pair of mice when i was in high school. as for music, i listen to most everything except country, rap, and religious genres *though there are exceptions to that rule*. for anything else, not that anyone will read this anyway, feel free to PM me with any questions you might have....i don't bite too hard xd  

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:33 am
No need to be so formal thyne. It's a pleasure having you join our guild. My! A gamer? Must befriend. You'll love my profile if you get bored. Be sure to have fun hanging around here.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:37 am
heart Welcome to the guild Thyne heart

i hope you enjoy your stay here and mes with these jokers a little as I enjoy doing blaugh  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:39 am
lol.....maybe not, but sometimes it helps xd i'll try to remember to sneak in here when i can *knowing 3 people in here, chances are i won't forget about the guild like i have my others*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:42 am
Agamum
heart Welcome to the guild Thyne heart

i hope you enjoy your stay here and mes with these jokers a little as I enjoy doing blaugh

*pounce* no need to be so formal with me, darling

i'll be happy here....i've been putting off joining for a month or two now, thought it was about time to join up.  

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yuri is Lilia

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:05 am
Wellcome to the guild Thyne ^_^
Hope you enjoy your stay x3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:14 am
thank you, shinku ^_____^ everyone is really friendly around here.  

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:48 am
thyne beauty of disaster
as the form says:
Name: thyne, beauty, minxie, persephone, many others
Reason for joining LoH: friends are in here and i wanted to be part of it
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: atm? i quite enjoy playing the mmo *when it works*

as for everything else:
i'm a divorced 23-year old fox-kitty fur, currently living by the sea over in cali, very much in love with one of my best friends *cough*agamum*cough* and i'm a gamer at heart. my favorite games are: xbox- elder scrolls III: morrowind heart and the dead or alive series, ps2- okami heart , kingdom hearts, and the katamari series. i've not played any ps3 or wii games, and i've only seen call of duty 4 played on the 360 *too poor to have the new consoles sad * i like mostly rpg games and out of the ordinary games. i've been on gaia since october 2006, but i DID have an account back in early march 2004 that got deleted due to server errors. i was angry about that, but came back to gaia when i hit a low point in my life. i love animals *cough*catsrule*cough* i used to own a pair of mice when i was in high school. as for music, i listen to most everything except country, rap, and religious genres *though there are exceptions to that rule*. for anything else, not that anyone will read this anyway, feel free to PM me with any questions you might have....i don't bite too hard xd

Welcome to the guild Thyne. You will find that there are quite a few friendly faces around here. You will probably see the same people posting around the threads regularly. The guild is in a slow down right now. But it seems that the regulars are putting forth some effort to keep this place running smoothly. Cats do rule, Kingdom Hearts was a pretty good series.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:07 am
see, nick.....we'll get along just fine xp not that anyone would click it, but i could link the guild to my drawing in my siggy if you guys would like. i mean, maybe just maybe someone will join up.  

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:12 pm
Welcome to the guild, thyne!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:27 pm
Let's make it last forever,

OOOOOHHHHHH. MYYYYYY. GOOOOODDDD.

I.
Suck.
At.
This.
God.
Dammit.

Hello! 8'D

Screaming, hallelujah!

Demonic Repentance

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:33 pm
thanks, ronzalpha

and hi, demonic  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 pm
^ ^ hello chu  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Yuri is Lilia

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:50 am
You're welcome Thyne :3
Should I call you Thyne or do you prefer something else? x3

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games