Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:34 pm
That is my general thought line on things... if you keep it away from people as something "special" and resevered for adults of course younger people are going to want to have it for the thrill of bending the rules and because then they feel more like an adult. If it were more readily avalible like in most parts of eurpoe then there really wouldn't be so many problems with binge drinkers and people going overboard when they get access to it because they would be used to it being in their lives, and if their parents work it right they will be responsible drinkers instead of stupid drunks that end up causing more harm to others.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:41 pm
yeah. I like a few drinks every now and then, and getting completly trashed with friends once in a blue moon is fun, but the whole drinking to get drunk every weekend that occurs. i think i could be stopped if we let parents take care of when to give their kids alcohol. I know it was the government's Road matinence mandate that caused the Age limit to go from 18 to 21. They said that if the states wanted funding, they had to lower their speed limits and raise their drinking age, and louisiana didn't raise their drinking age. i think it was the only state that did such. i actually have to go to bed, i'll talk to you later, have a good night. *finishes his drink and wanders off to bed*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:44 pm
*waves* Night. *cleans up the napkin and glass that remain*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:51 pm
*walks in* hello?  

The_Penguin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:40 pm
*polishes a glass* Long time no see....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:26 pm
*wanders in and looks around for a bartender*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:39 pm
*sees that theres no one there so he wanders behind the bar and starts rummaging around*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:01 pm
*stops rummiging and ninjas off.*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:01 pm
*Peeks in out of the shadows and notices the ninja disapearance* Well that was new *goes abuot installing Ninja Proof Defenses in the bar*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:07 pm
*wanders in* Any Bartenders in?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:01 pm
come on, if someone doesn't show up i'm going to have to go make something for myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:05 pm
*looks up* Hey, I'm only a bouncer really, and tonights my night off ((ceilisidhe took tomarrow off, so I'm just checking through post really quick)). I would say ask the boss if she would make you a bartender, but she's on vacation for a bit I suppose. I don't know when she's going to be back, though she calls to check in on the place from time to time.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:10 pm
Point, i'll message her at some point. have a good one/  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:51 pm
Isobel steps tentatively into her bar and looks around mournfully, "darn, I see my absence from the guild is affecting the bar, alright, I shall need to make changes". Isobel then procedes to create a new sign and puts it up in the bar "check the first page for more information"  

Isobel Bellamy

Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games