Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxQuidditch Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryffindors
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSerious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

уσυиg вℓσσ∂, яυи ℓιкє α яινєя - уσυиg вℓσσ∂, иєνєя gєт ¢нαιиє∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυиg вℓσσ∂, нєανєи иєє∂ α ѕιииєя - уσυ ¢αи'т яαιѕє нєℓℓ ωιтн α ѕαιитxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυиg вℓσσ∂, ¢αмє тσ ѕтαят α яισт, ∂σи'т ¢αяє ωнαт уσυя σℓ∂ мαи ѕαуxxxxxx
                                                          уσυиg вℓσσ∂, нєανєи нαтє α ѕιииєя, вυт ωє gσииα яαιѕє нєℓℓ αиуωαуxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEve would admit, she was thrilled with the turnout. Kenzie's absence was notable, and she found herself frowning in its wake, but other than that, there were more than enough players for her to make a second team, which was refreshing. Even if it made assigning scrimmage teams a pain in the arse. Still, she couldn't recall a point in a long time where one of the teams had the problem of too many hopeful players, and chalked it up to the fact that, like her or not, it was inarguable that she was a damn good captain.

spaceShe collected everyone's forms, filing away the information and making little notes on the forms themselves of things she needed to remember. Once she had collected her thoughts, she got everyone's attention to start the tryouts.
                                                          "Alright, everyone, listen up! For those of you who don't know, I'm your team captain, Eve McHalen. This over here," she gestured towards Lucy, "is Lucy Jacobs, your vice captain. First thing's first, you will listen to everything we say and follow it without complaint or question. People who can't follow the orders of their leaders don't belong on a team, end of story. If you have suggestions or questions regarding our decisions, there is a time and a place to pose them. On the pitch, during practice, showing a lack of respect for authority in full view of everyone, is not that time or place. If you've got a problem with that, you might as well leave now. Failure to respect either myself, Lucy, or the rest of this team, will result in your dismissal." As always, she paused, giving everyone a chance to make their decision regarding that little tidbit of information. She knew she sounded like an authoritative b***h, but she took this seriously, and she wasn't about to pretend otherwise. Besides... Aside from apparently Kenzie, it hadn't scared anyone off yet, right?

spaceOnce she figured she'd waited long enough, her expression softened ever so slightly, not to become less serious, but at least less threatening. She wanted to avoid another Fianna situation, and so launched into her next little speech.
                                                          "Seriousness aside, this is a game, people. I want us to win and I want us to do well when we can't, but the team won't survive if we're all on edge from taking things too seriously. You need to respect the team, but you also need to enjoy being on it. I won't lie and say 'no pressure,' because there will be pressure. A lot of it. And sometimes you're probably going to hate me. But I'll be damned if the team's going to suffer because someone's putting too much pressure on themselves, or on anyone else. We might not win every game. We might not win any. But we're going to do our best, and that's all that matters. If you feel like this is starting to stress you out, talk to me or Lucy. We'll work it out."

spaceEve clapped her hands together, and bounced on the balls of her feet. She might be overwhelming the new kids, but at least the returning players were used to her intensity. She'd had it before ever even becoming captain, after all. "Alright. with that out of the way, we're going to do warm ups. Everyone should've stretched out while you were waiting for me to start, but just in case, take a few minutes to get yourself stretched out and limbered up. Next, it's laps, three on the ground and three on your broom. Once everyone's done, the actual tryouts can start.

space"Lucy and I will be observing you guys for the scrimmage. We've got two full teams, plus one, so I'm dividing you up to play against each other. Red team will be Myron as keeper, Alec, Zach, and Cady as chasers, Madoc and Anasofia as beaters, and Aria as the seeker. Gold team will be Agnes as keeper, Bree, Gi, Aine, and Daniel as chasers, Gabby and Kory as beaters, and Drew as seeker." Eve took out her wand, and used a color charm to make everyone's shirt match their team color. "Don't worry, I'll change your shirts back later, I just don't want any confusion," she told them. It'd happened plenty of times before, after all. At least this time, they had full teams to watch, and could observe like this was a real game, rather than having to set the beaters and seekers off to the side. Later, she planned on giving Daniel a go at keeper, since that was his preferred position, but dividing the group into three teams wasn't worth the headache so there was no need for three of them at a time.

spaceOnce the laps were ran and flown, Eve released the balls as needed, and moved to the edge of the field, gesturing for Lucy to follow her. Hopefully, the tryouts ran smoothly.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxуσυиg вℓσσ∂, ѕтαи∂ αи∂ ∂єℓινєя - иσ иєє∂ fσя α qυєєи αffαιя
                                                          xxxxxxуσυиg вℓσσ∂, gσттα ρυℓℓ тнє тяιggєя ωнєи тнє ωнσℓє ωσяℓ∂ яυииιиg ѕ¢αяє∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxяαιѕє нєℓℓ - вαву ∂яσρ тнєм вσиєѕ - вαву ѕєℓℓ тнαт ѕσυℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxнєανєи fαяє тнєє ωєℓℓ, ѕσмєвσ∂у gσттα, gσттα яαιѕє α ℓιттℓє нєℓℓ

User Image

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                          [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                          [b]House:[/b]
                                                          [b]Year:[/b]
                                                          [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                          [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                          [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                          [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                          [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                          [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 8, 6, 7, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 3 Total: 64 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:26 pm
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river, and it made me complete
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ second year

Cady went up for the quaffle, excited to get her hands on it.

OOC:
Position: Red Team Chaser
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin
I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:24 am
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorReserve Seeker ) xx

Ɯнєη ѕнє ωαѕ נυѕт α gιяℓ, ѕнє єχρєcтє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂
                                                        Ɓυт ιт ƒℓєω αωαу ƒяσм нєя яєαcн!
                                                        Sσ ѕнє яαη αωαу ιη нєя ѕℓєєρ-
                                                        Aη∂ ∂яєαмє∂ σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє, єνєяу тιмє ѕнє cℓσѕє∂ нєя єуєѕ...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Ah," Drew said about Zach's lack of advice, since apparently he was very used to knowing everything before something was presented to them, "Well, I don't know... I just don't know what to say to the dad who actually raised me since I was three, and well... whatever, thanks an'way." She was honestly sad, and disenchanted; since Drew thought that Zach has an idea and yet he got nothing. Drew knew her own pappa too much, and Rubin was the type to be afraid of her being angry at him at some point. But well, that one goes to her twins now since Dagrun and Donner were at first very upset of the fact that their pappa and Mr. Hughes were in a relationship now. Drew still supported the thing, but she knew better than forcing it to her younger siblings because she felt like they have to have a good reason to feel something. When Gi entered and asked about her face out of concern, Drew wasn't in a mood to talk about it more so she gave her friend a strained smile, "We'll talk abou' it later, I will." On the other hand, maybe she could talk to Uncle Magni's wife? No, maybe Professor Whitethorne would be quicker, especially when Uncle Niall and pappa mentioned that they were actually friends with her.

Drew shook her head and just let out a sigh, quietly listening to Eve and nodding her head affirmatively when she was appointed seeker (as per usual). She felt like she would get first string since Kenzie cannot join, but she guessed that was something to be excited about. She ran her laps before she immediately went to look for the snitch.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lιƒє gσєѕ ση, ιт gєтѕ ѕσ нєανу-
                                                        Ƭнє ωнєєℓ вяєαкѕ тнє вυттєяƒℓу, єνєяу тєαя α ωαтєяƒαℓℓ
                                                        Iη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, ѕнє'∂ cℓσѕє нєя єуєѕ
                                                        Iη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, αωαу ѕнє'∂ ƒℓу-
                                                        Aη∂ ∂яєαм σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє!

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                        Special Skills : .+4 for Catching, +2 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 14 (Fail)

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Team
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Sequine rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 6, 4, 6, 7, 3, 7, 9, 10, 6 Total: 67 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:54 am
User Image

User Image

Gryffindor │ First Year │ Muggleborn

After doing some stretches and listening to the rather intense speech by his new captain,
                                                              he got ready to go up for the quaffle, reaching for it as soon as he saw the other girl going for it.
                                                              He wasn't exactly going for chaser but he didn't mind much; it wasn't like he knew for sure what position he wanted to be anyway, he just picked one that seemed it would fit him best.

Name Here

OOC:

Gold Team Chaser

Position: Chaser
AC: 10
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
Mods: +2 to blocking
Lives: x x x x
Posts to goal: 0/3
Goals scored:

Sequine

Sequine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:56 am
User Image

User Image

Gryffindor │ First Year │ Muggleborn

Just barely managing to swipe the quaffle from the other girl's hands, he tucked it under his arm and headed towards the goalpost. Maybe he was more athletically-inclined than he thought.

Name Here

OOC:

Gold Team Chaser

Position: Chaser
AC: 10
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
Mods: +2 to blocking
Lives: x x x x
Posts to goal: 1/3
Goals scored:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:36 am
I'll do whatever I've got to
Ain't no limit to the things I do
'Cause I will fight for my survival.
It may be by the skin of my teeth
I may have to steal like a thief
But I will fight for my survival, yeah

M A D O C
R H Y D D E R C H
W A R L O W

gryffindor │ third year │ halfblood

Mad immediately tried to aim a bludger at Drew, since she was looking for the snitch.

OOC:
Position: Red Team Beater
AC: 14
Mods: +4 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Julian Galaksylph

I will overcome, and I refuse to run
I'm gonna fight for my survival, yeah
I've come too far to stop now
I'll make it through and I don't care how
So make no mistake, my friend
We both know how this will end

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:46 am
User Image
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach felt bad that he didn't exactly have an answer for Drew, and simply focused on stretching. When it came time for tryouts to start, he ran his laps and then waited. As soon as the quaffle was finally released and the tossup resulted in someone on the other team having it, Zach flew forward, trying to get the quaffle from Daniel.

AC: 13
                                                  Modifiers: +3 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's hoping tryouts go well.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:50 am
User Image
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach grinned as he got his hand on the quaffle. Tucking it under one arm, he started for the other goal, intending on getting a goal in.

Red Team Chaser
                                                  Modifiers: +3 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 14 (Stolen!)
                                                  1/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's hoping tryouts go well.
                                                  OOC: Hey, Sequine, Daniel SHOULD have a 12 AC, not a 10. Deft Dodger adds a +2 to AC.

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

Sequine

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:29 am
Hey, burn it up
Like you’re gonna set everything on fire
Hey, turn it up
Until the dawn is gone
It's ok to just live because we're still young

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi frowned at the obviously fake smile her friend gave to her but she nodded and gave a softer one of her own at the acquiescent that they'd talk about it later. She then turned to listen to the captain give her speech and tried, and failed, to hold in her gasp as the colors of her shirt was changed to gold to mark her team (it was just so cool!) before she was off sprinting with the rest. She didn't mind running since it was pretty much all she used to do back in primary so she wasn't completely out of breath by the time her laps were done but she did take a few seconds pause before mounting her broom to do three of the flying laps. Finally though it was done and the balls were up the air with the quaffle having been had and stolen already by the opposite team. Gi flew close to Zach and reached out to try and steal it back.

Quote:

Quote:

Position: Gold Team Chaser
Modifiers: +3 shoot
Roll: 12 (fail)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]

Who do you think you are to say otherwise
Stop comparing, I'm just human
Live however you want, it’s yours anyway
Stop trying, it’s okay to lose
Errbody say La la la la la (La la la la la)

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:45 pm

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Brianna Overton
Gryffindor - Fifteen - Fifth Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Brianna did her stretches as she waited for the rest of the players to gather. After Eve had announced the tryout teams, Bree got into position and took off after Zach to try and grab a hold of the quaffle, but not before the red on her shirt had blended in with the goldish yellow colour of the font.

Team: Gold Chaser
Armour Class: 15
Modifiers: (stealing +5) (scoring +5)
Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Total Roll: 21 (stolen)
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Steal: > opponent’s AC
Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:48 pm

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Brianna Overton
Gryffindor - Fifteen - Fifth Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Brianna had stolen the quaffle rather easily. She supposed it had something to do with the fact that she had much more practice than the second year, but she also thought she was pretty good at chasing to begin with. However, getting smug was a sure fire way to mess up. The blonde took off down the pitch, keeping her eyes peeled for any nearby teammates.

Team: Gold Chaser
Armour Class: 15
Modifiers: (stealing +5) (scoring +5)
Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Steal: > opponent’s AC
Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:12 pm
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater
Third Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 13 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch Tryouts

Gabby listened to Eve as she spoke to the team. If there was one thing she liked it was Quidditch. If she could go pro she would. Though that wasn’t until a long way away. Heading out for her laps she got her head in the game. She was placed on the gold team with Kory as noted by their now gold shirts. She didn’t mind although Red would have gone well with her already red shirt.

The moment she was done her laps in the air she was ready. Gabby was quick to respond to Madoc’s attempt to hit Drew. She rushed to intercept hoping to save the seeker from a hit. If she was lucky she could redirect it right back to him. 

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: In a mood... Focus!
                                                  Wearing: Tryout Clothes

With: Gryffindors...

OOC: GOLD TEAM - BEATER
                                                  Aiming: Madoc Saving: Draw - Total Roll: 15 (failed to save)
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +6 AC, +4 Hitting, +2 Stealing & Scoring (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Red team

Chasers - Alec, Zach, and Cady
                                                  Beaters - Madoc and Anasofia
                                                  Keeper - Myron
                                                  Seeker - Aria

Gold team

Chasers - Bree, Gi, Aine, and Daniel
                                                  Beaters - Gabby and Kory
                                                  Keeper - Agnes
                                                  Seeker - Drew

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Summer II rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:49 pm
╔════════════════════════╗
Anasofía Celeste Montenegro
First Year Gryffindor
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Excited
xLocation: Quidditch Try-outs
xWith: Gryffindor Housemates
xStatus: Single

When the Gryffindors were split into teams, Ana nodded. she smiled at the team captain and said, "Just Ana works. Full names are for parents." She stretched out a little, then mounted the broom, excited for the play to start. Scanning around, she saw Gabriella, the beater for the other team attempt a save. It might be even harder for her if she'd been hit by a bludger. Gunning for the one she just missed, Ana smacked it hard at the Gold team beater.

╔════════════════════════╗
Out of Character: {Red Team Beater
Aiming: Gabriella
Total Roll: 12
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 Swing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]}

╚════════════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxx

Once the game began, Kory swooped into action. She saw a bludger headed towards her seeker and flung herself forward. She swung hard, aiming it at the new beater Anasofia.

Position: GOLD Beater
                                                      AC: 15
                                                      Modifiers: +3 to swings
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                      0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxS-O-S she is in disguise
xxxxxxThere's a she wolf in disguise,
xxxxxxxxxThere's a she wolf in the closet
xxxxxxxxxxxxOpen up and set her free
xxxxxxxxx
Let it out so it can breath

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When you hold me
                                                                              In your arms so tight
                                                                              You let me know
                                                                              Everything's all right

Aria nodded as the captain spoke. Once the game began, she took off flying and began looking for the pesky little snitch.

Position: RED Seeker
                                                                              AC: 12
                                                                              Modifiers: +2 spot/catch
                                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                              19+ to spot
                                                                              22+ to catch
                                                                              0-0

I said I'm hooked on a feeling
                                                                              And I'm high on believing
                                                                              That you're in love with me
                                                                              I'm hooked on a feeling

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games