Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:01 pm
I don't know... what kind of trip?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:06 pm
Jessi actually giggled at that. "I have no idea. That part is Daniel's department, but trust me when I say it could be literally anywhere in the world."  

Jessi_Deramis

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:10 pm
Sakura walked into the doors of AS and saw that there was nobody about so she headed into the lounge to find everyone. She saw Kits and Jessie were there so she walked over "Hello, and how are you ladies today?" she asked them  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:12 pm
{{We're in the information/main area. wink It was FS/Daniel that was in the lounge. But that's okay! XD}}

Jessi looked up at Sakura when she came in and smiled. "Hey, Sakura! How are you on this freezing February day?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:12 pm
Anywhere? confused Does he make portals like Leko and Liada or something. Wait... they're demons. Daniel isn't a demon, is he? neutral

*ears twitch when she hears Sakura's voice* Hi Sakura. smile I'm all right. How are you?

((Actually, Kits and Jessi are in the lobby, so she'd see them right when she walked in. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:14 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs, seeing Kits, Jessi, and Sakura right away* Hello, ladies. smile  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:17 pm
(lol that'd be right sweatdrop )

Sakura nodded "I'm alright" she said to the girls and offered a nod of greeting to Karrie as he entered. "So what are you two up to today?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Jessi's eyes widened as big as saucers. Oh crap!!! She really had to be careful with her words around people that knew about magic around here. It wasn't that odd to a lot of people around here.

"Oh... No, he's definitely not a demon. Duh, I should really watch my words around here when there are magical beings in our small town. My words could be interpreted as if I was talking about magic."

She giggled slightly. Well that was pretty good. She hadn't lied at all and she hadn't given away Daniel's secret, either.

She looked up when someone else entered. It was busy all of a sudden, which she loved!

When she saw it was Karrie, though, her lips tightened slightly, though her voice remained somewhat cheerful. "Hello Karrie."

She looked back at Sakura and her smile brightened. "That's great! And who two? We two?"

She gestured to Kits and herself.  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:22 pm
Oh, okay... confused It's kind of short notice to plan a trip, though...

Hi Karrie. *smiles at Sakura* It looks like I'm going to be leaving in a little while, actually... Karrie's going to help me take my artwork over to Most Wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:23 pm
Sakura giggled and nodded slightly "That's right, I meant you and Kits. I thought I'd drop by today and see what was going on" she said with a soft smile  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:25 pm
Actually, I think I'm going to head over to the lounge for some coffee first. I'll be right back. *walks over to the lounge*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:30 pm
Jessi nodded. "Yeah, it is, but I love being spontaneous! Plus, Amy needs a vacation now. It'd be great if you could come, too, but if you can't, I understand. Think about it and then let me know if you can, please."

She looked back at Sakura and laughed. "Ah okay. Sorry, I wasn't sure. I was thinking about going to visit Amy in a little bit, but other than that, not much. I was going to help Kits move her stuff to MW, but since Karrie's here, I'll just keep working on this poster for Kits' art reception on the 11th."

"I'm glad you've stopped by, Sakura. I haven't seen you in awhile and I hoped you were doing okay. Oh! Did you want to enter any artwork in the upcoming art exhibits here? I have a list here of people who are interested and their contact info, and I was wondering if you were interested in it, too. We can contact you when the first exhibit will start up and when everything will be displayed if you write your name and info down."

She dug out the list and a pen from one of her drawers and put them on the higher part of the desk in front of Sakura.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:34 pm
Hearing a number of voices in the lobby, Daniel is on his way out of the lounge as Karrie is making his way in. He nodded in passing, but continued out to the front desk. Yet another vistor stood there, someone he seemed to recall having seen in passing, but not one he was familiar with. With all the activity in the room, Daniel naturally gravitated behind the desk, and slightly closer to Jessi's chair than perhaps he normally would have.

"Wow. Getting busy this time of day."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:35 pm
Sakura gave a slight nod and began to write her details down on the form. "Sure I'll be happy to give it a go. I've been doing alright, just been busy with odd hours lately is all" she said with a soft smile then handed the pen and paper back. "I didn't know Kit's was moving into MW though...I've been so busy lately that I've not had much time to relax, so I thought I'd take today off. I think I'll go take a seat in the lounge and relax for awhile" she said with a giggle.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:37 pm
I'll let you know... *nods to Karrie*

Oh, I'm not moving there. *laughs* I'm bringing some of my artwork there. I'm the featured artist for the month, and they're having a reception for me on Friday. 3nodding  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games