Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 pm
*grins* That's how I see it, at least...

*looks around the kitchen* Ladle... *after a moment, finds one and brings it and the soup over to the counter, starting with the bowls for Thistle and Velcore so they can cool*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:50 pm
Amy held Thistle back so that she didn't try to go to her bowl right away. "It's hot, Thistle..."

Thistle squeaked in disappointment, but Amy was still smiling at Karrie, her gaze fixed on him.

"I love your intelligence. You view things differently than a lot of people. You look at things more closely and try to see what is underneath. You don't take things at face value and you challenge me in my thinking. I really enjoy that, Karrie..."

Thistle looked up at Amy and then over at her bowl of soup and then up at Amy again. Why was Amy staring at Karrie? Was her soup ready? It smelled really good and she really wanted it.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:53 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Getting very nervous now, he takes a sip of his wine, then takes a deep breath before he rises from his chair. He then goes to her side and kneels down on one knee. He takes her hands into his, then looks deep within her beautiful blue eyes. He begins to speak from his heart, pausing in between his words.* Trina, I love you so very much ... I would be so honored if you would ... Trina ... Will you marry me? *His eyes search hers, searching deep within hers for the answer he seeks. His heart beats so loudly now, he's sure she can hear it from within him.*

*As she's just about to take a bite of her Canolli, he gets out of his chair and onto one knee by her side. She puts down her dessert and he takes her hand. He now has her undivided attention. Based upon the look on his face, he's quite serious. User Image And then he speaks to her. User Image She can hardly believe it.

As what he has asked her sinks in, she starts to tear up due to being completely overwhelmed. She leans over, puts her arms around his neck and hugs him. She can barely speak and she whispers into his ear. Yes. Of course I will my love.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 pm
I do? neutral I didn't realize that. I guess it's a good thing, though. At least, when it comes to you. *puts Velcore's bowl on the floor for him and sits down to eat his own soup*

*blows lightly on his bowl to cool it off*

((@Psyzapp and Dougherty: Awww!))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 pm
{{... you going to eat that cannoli? ninja *eyes it ravenously*}}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:02 pm
Amy smiled and nodded. "Yes, it is. And I think it would be a good thing when or if you reveal that side to others. I don't see how anyone could not like that side of you once they encounter it."

She blushed slightly and then looked down at her soup. "Thank you for making this, Karrie. It smells wonderful."

She put the back of one of her index fingers slightly in Thistle's soup to test the temperature. Feeling as if it were okay for her to eat, she set her on the counter to eat her soup. She had to clean the counter, anyway. She'd do that after Karrie left. He probably wouldn't like to know that she would be cleaning today, but the kitchen needed to be cleaned.

She took a bite of her own soup and sighed softly. "Yes, this is wonderful."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:09 pm
*grins* Thank you. *takes a sip of his soup* It's really not anything special. Just something to hopefully help you feel a little better.

*starts lapping up his soup*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:09 pm
Psyzapp
*As she's just about to take a bite of her Canolli, he gets out of his chair and onto one knee by her side. She puts down her dessert and he takes her hand. He now has her undivided attention, based upon the look on his face, he's quite serious. User Image And then he speaks to her. User Image She can hardly believe it.

As what he has asks her sinks in, she starts to tear up due to being completely overwhelmed. She leans over, puts her arms around his neck and hugs him. She can barely speak and she whispers into his ear. Yes. Of course I will my love.

*As he breathes a sigh of relief, a huge grin crosses his face, his eye sparkling at her answer.* You, my dear Trina, have just made me the happiest man in the world! *He hugs her tightly, then remembers about the small gift box in his pocket and pulls it out. He opens it up and shows it to her.

It is rare black diamond of very high quality in an emerald cut. Bordering the black stone are small clear and much shinier diamonds, three on each side, to showcase the duller rare rock. All the jewels are set into a platinum ring.

He pulls the ring out of the box, sets the box on the table, then takes her left hand and slides the ring onto her ring finger.* We can take it to Barton Jewelers and get this ring sized to fit you better. *He looks at her to gauge her reaction to his choice in her engagement ring.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:13 pm
Amy looked over at Karrie and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. "Not just the soup will make me feel better."

She smiled softly and then went back to eating her soup.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:18 pm
*smiles at Amy, and leans over to kiss the side of her head* I'm glad. I want you to feel better soon. *eats his soup. When he finishes, he stands up to take care of his bowl* We should get going soon, I think...

*still eating, doesn't even look up*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 pm
Amy closed her eyes and sighed softly, leaning closer to Karrie as he kissed the side of her head. It soothed her but also made the heat inside of her grow.

When he said they should go, she sighed again, this time in disappointment. "Alright... I hope I will get better soon as well. I really miss kissing you. It's been a week."

Thistle tilted her head up from her bowl and then curled up on the counter, dozing with a full and warm stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:24 pm
*She looks as he pulls out a small box, opens it and places a ring on her finger. Looking at it more closely, she's completely stunned at how beautiful it is. heart She leans over as she gazes into his eyes, puts her arms around him and kisses him deeply. heart After a good long time, she pulls back and gazes into his eyes. I love you…so very much.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 pm
You're right, it has. Too long... *takes care of Thistle and Velcore's bowls once they're done, then puts the leftover soup away* Take it easy tonight, okay? *hugs her*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 pm
Amy smiled and wrapped her arms around Karrie as he hugged her. "I need to clean the kitchen. I have needed to do that for some time. I will use the wind as much as I can, though, to help me."

Her gaze fell from Karrie's eyes to his lips and she sighed softly. She moved her head closer to his until their lips were about an inch apart. She reached up with one of her hands to trace Karrie's jawline lightly. When she spoke, her voice was low and soft.

"It was very sweet of you to come by, Karrie... It's a double edged sword, though. I want to see you, almost need to. But seeing you also makes me want you more, and I can't have you right now. It's torture. And yet, I almost like it..."

Her fingers moved until just the tips were touching Karrie's bottom lip. She breathed a shaky sigh and closed her eyes.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 pm
You are making it very had for me to leave. *kisses her fingers and takes a step back* Hurry up and feel better. Good night, Amy.

*smiles at her, then he and Velcore leave the house*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games