Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:55 pm
End of Term Feast
(Summer 2009)

When the students all arrive in the Great Hall, the Head of Hufflepuff House stands from her chair.

"Hurray! It's on! Er... I mean... *ahem* Congratulations, everyone, on making it through another year at Hogwarts. The Heads and I shall announce the winners of this term's house cup later. Until then, have a seat and enjoy this wonderful feast."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:43 am
Lyra takes a seat at one of the tables and picks up a nice fat turkey leg to munch on. biggrin  

Lyra Elizabeth

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:32 am
::Walks into the Great Hall and makes myself a plat with some chicken, garlic and herb baked potatos, and some green beans. Takes a sip of Pumpkin Juice and looks around hall!::  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:05 pm
Sam walks into the room and sits next to Lyra. "I can't believe how far the year's gone. I'm going to be a third year soon!" Sam says, happy she can talk with a fellow Ravenclaw for once at a feast.

[[that made no sense.]]

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:01 pm
[[It made sense.]]

*Summer enters the Great Hall, sits across from Kamalia, and waves at Sam across the hall.*

Hey Kamalia! Can you believe this year ended so quickly? We have yet to get James back for all of those pranks...

*Begins to fill her plate with yorkshire pudding and steak and kidney pie*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 pm
Nods head and smiles. "That just means we have all of break to come up with something!" Smirks before taking a bite out of a potato chunk.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:58 pm
Destiny wanders into the Great Hall. "Wow, it's end of term already! Sorry guys for disappearing out of the blue. I fell ill." Destiny grabs a plate of chicken and garlic mashed potatoes. She begins to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 am
Pancake sits down with the other members of her house. "Times flies..." She faces her plate; ham, mashed potatoes, spanish rice, and a dinner biscuit immediately appear.  

NASTYpancake

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:09 am
"Oh my God! I can't believe it's been another year!!!! Holy Crap!!! I'm gonna be a 7th year this year!!! Nooo! But, I'm still gonna hang around for sure!!!!!!"

*Selene said this all very quickly since it all came as a shock to her all but recently, and picked up her goblet of pumpkin juice and took a big gulp!!*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 am
Kitty joined Selene and Destiny at the Gryffindor table, "Hey, you two! Can you believe another term year ended already?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:41 pm
"Yeah. I know." Destiny continues to eat. "Time flies!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:48 pm
Tabby walks in and sits down beside Selene, Destiny and Kitty. "Hey guys! I can't believe that the years already gone!!" She said excitedly, thinking about how she would be a 4th year next year!  

Tabby507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:57 pm
::Swallows food.:: "Hmm I wonder which house won the house cup!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:50 pm
Pancake greedily downs 2 butterbeers. "I hope its us..."  

NASTYpancake

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:32 pm
Tabby507
Tabby walks in and sits down beside Selene, Destiny and Kitty. "Hey guys! I can't believe that the years already gone!!" She said excitedly, thinking about how she would be a 4th year next year!

*Selene sets down her goblet and helps herself to some chicken and mashed potatoes...she's starving as well!!!*
"Totally! I know!!! This next year, I'm gonna be a 7th year!!! Can you believe that!?!?!"

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games