Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:46 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

This was wrong. No doubt about it. He loved Naoko and he shouldn't...
But...it was so sweet. He was so...intoxicated.
It just felt...so damn good! He couldn't resist. Couldn't even begin to try.

"Mmmmm...." he moaned into the dessert-filled kiss, letting the pastry fall onto his tongue, chewing it slowly then swallowing.
"Delicious."

Carefully, as not to pull, Ryuukaze ran his hands through Grell's long, silky red hair.
He had assumed it was a wig this whole time, but was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't. It was real hair...probably dyed, but very real. Somehow, that just served to rev the violinist up another notch. He loved such long hair, and the shade was very desirable.

"More." Ryu demanded, eyes narrow and beckoning. At this point, there was no telling what Ryu might say or do. Obviously, he was in a whole other frame of mind now.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:19 am

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Cafe Cosplay....

Grell smiled as Ryuu demanded another bite, "Oh? Yes sir. Right away." Dipping the tart again in the liquor, he swished it around then pulled it out and took another bite. Leaning forward his lips touched...brushed then pressed to Ryuu's. Parting them again, and pushed forward the delectable morsel. "Mmm...."

This time those lips lingered a little longer; the tongue retracting only after flicking across Ryuu's teeth. Grell licked his own lips as he waited for his 'master' to chew. "I love strawberries." he whispered as the tart started to reveal a gooey red center. "Are you ready for another bite?" Grell asked before he licked the edge of the tart.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:28 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

It was hedonism at it's finest. There was little more Ryu could possibly desire...though...there was more. Just...not too much more.

With the next kiss, the violinist let his hands wander, sliding down Grell's back, squeezing his hips at the bottom. He wanted more.
More, more, more, more, more.

Swallowing down the morsel, he smiled a dark, sexy smile.

"In a moment, yes. Pour me a shot of the liquor." he ordered, twirling a long red lock of hair around his finger.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:44 am

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Cafe Cosplay....

Grell eased right into those hands that squeezed his hips letting out a small squeak of pleasure. Obviously, Grell was enjoying himself quite a bit as a blush edged on to his cheeks.

The butler complied right away to Ryuu's order; taking up the carafe and pouring a shot in a small shot glass labeled with the name of the cafe. He set down the carafe and then picked up the shot and handed it to Ryuu very carefully.

"There you are. Enjoy." Grell said sweetly, "It really is a decadent little brew."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:45 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smirking, Akihiko shook his head. "Wasn't nice to force him into a vacation, Takagi." the musician spoke, looking at his cousin.

Yeah... he had been thinking of doing the exact same thing.
Least this way, Izzy wouldn't have been mad at him for playing the, 'I told your boss' card.

"Think of it this way, Lucky-san... you can finally relax, which I know you haven't done properly in a while." though if Narcissus meant it from memory of their 'time' together or if he simply wanted Izzy to take some time off... one couldn't tell. "Plus with Takagi around, you'll be able to focus on yourself and less on your job. It's good. Every now and then. Maybe go for a swim, ne?"

Blue eyes found their way to Shou and Akihiko smiled.
Actually smiled... not smirked... no hidden intent at all.
"I'm rather glad you brought up the vacation, Shou-san. We could all use a break for a week or so. Plus, I always did enjoy doing interviews long distance, as opposed to sitting with the interviewer... they tend to be women... women who try to... charm... Honestly, why would I ever fall for a magazine reporter?"

"Because they think you're easy?" Yuuji asked.

In reply, Akihiko picked up a pen sitting on front of him, and threw it at his cousin, smacking him on the forehead with it.

Yuuji, of course, just laughed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:26 pm

User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

Gaijin looked at the important looking guy he had seen with her at the beginning on last time, hoping he'd follow but knowing it was unlikely. He hesitantly followed the woman, keeping a good eight feet between him and her.

He decided to concentrate on the paperwork and the line he was to wait in. It felt good not to be treated like a financial giant. Here he was a stranger, less that the guy next to him. He could make them stare in awe and feel like he really accomplished something, not worrying about the sycophants and the a**-kissers "It's a beautiful thing..." He said in English, smiling slightly.
..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

[[OCC: sorry for crap post, but I am blocked up in my internal areas of imaginings.... Writer block and what not...]]  

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:26 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Relax? Umm...well yes. I suppose." he answered and fidgeted just a little. He really didn't want to talk about Chiyou or any of the other things that bothered him like spending time alone with Narcissus. He kind of wanted to just let those memories be at rest. Let himself be free of this entirely. "I've not been swimming in a long time." he finally admitted realizing that he had been working so hard for so long that the other aspects of life sometimes were sorely lacking.

But then Yuuji teased Narcissus and Izzy tried not to laugh but the little giggle from his lips wasn't easily hidden. Oh he agreed with Yuuji and it was rather obvious to see.

Shou just smirked, " I don't know, the female reporters look very good in those slim skirts. I think you'd look good with a little wife at your side." Of course Shou was totally teasing Narcissus because there wasn't a serious look on his face. He actually enjoyed the lightening of the mood. It would make getting through the rest of this DVD easier.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:32 pm

"Beautiful women are nothing but trouble." Akihiko replied, crossing his arms over his chest in a mock pout.

But then he smirked and looked to Shou. "Beautiful men on the other hand... a lot more fun. BUT..." he shrugged. "I've dated a reporter before. All she wanted in bed was to ask question after question. Rather hard to enjoy sex when your partner is basically interrogating you."

Yuuji blinked in surprise. "You dated a reporter? A female reporter?"

"One date." Narcissus laughed slightly. "We got to the question of, 'boxers or briefs?' and I told her that if I really had to answer that, seeing how I was naked at the time, I was going to kick her out of the house in a sheet."

"And?" his cousin asked, rather curious.

Narcissus shrugged, "I told her boxers then picked her up in the sheet and deposited her on the doorstep... and locked the door." the musician laughed again, "Got a good night's sleep after that though..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:38 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Beautiful men are nothing but trouble too!" Shou admitted and laughed "Even if they are fun. I've not dated a reporter though. I crossed them off my list." Shou set down the papers and poured himself some coffee.

"Actually, I fine it hard to date those outside of the business for too long. I guess its easier to have conversations with someone who gets your world." he mused for a moment then thought about Jun. Jun did get his world...and was so sweet to him. Although last night really frustrated the super star to no end. Jun knew how much he wanted his identity protected. It annoyed Shou to no end but he didn't let that frustration beyond his mind.

Izzy blinked when Narcissus told them about his exploits. Maybe he was right to think that Narcissus never loved him in the first place because it was all to easy for him to find interesting partners. He wasn't nearly as appealing as some people. But in someways, Izzy hadn't ever minded the idea of sharing as long as Akihiko came home to him. Probably because he didn't have enough confidence to think that Akihiko would ever be satisfied with one person in his life...or was it the yaoi that made himself just a little more curious to explore. Maybe a bit of both.

"I'm not surprised you went out with a reporter." Izzy finally said after a moment of troubled thoughts. "Your an opportunist." He started scribbling a little on his page...random small hearts.

Shou laughed, "Most musicians are. I dated a cook once just because he happened to be...well...good looking and great in the kitchen. I wasn't eating that well at the time. I guess my stomach got the better of me. However, he started driving me crazy after the 2nd date...so I broke it off."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:01 pm

"Good in the kitchen?" Akihiko asked before shaking his head to stifle his laughter. "Gomen... bad choice of words, Shou-san." his blue eyes, full of a strange sort of happiness, focused on Izzy. "Of course I'm an opportunist. I dated the woman because she was gorgeous... and figured she'd stop hounding me day and night if I showed her a good time."

Yuuji smirked, "Well, judging from your record... you've never kept someone around longer than a month. She should have been happy that she even got a few hours with you." the man replied, to which Akihiko picked up another pen and waved it at him threateningly.

"I have too kept someone around longer than a month. YOU, Takagi, simply don't know about it yet." Akihiko wasn't about to say "him" or "them" because he was really meaning what he remembered, and was told, about his relationships with both Izzy and Michi. "And I'm not going to tell you either. Don't want you spilling to the tabloids who I have and haven't dated."

Holding up his hands, Yuuji smiled. "You've got me there. I'd sell that secret in a heartbeat." but then he winked. "Jouuuuudan."

Blue eyes focused on Shou and the musician smiled. "So... anyone you've kept around a good while, Shou-san? I'd hate to think you're spending your nights all alone..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:22 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Shou shugged, "Well at least I at well." He grinned knowing that could be taken many ways. "I'm not the best of cooks. Fortunate for me that my assistant has solved that problem." he chuckled and then corrected, "No, I've not dated my assistant. He's totally against dating me."

Izzy caught the glance of Koy looking at him but wasn't sure what to think of those blue eye that seemed almost happy. Probably from the mischief with the girl. Certainly would make anyone happy to get rid of a git like that! He might have even thrown her out for the question. "I'd have thrown her out too I think."

But then Izzy blinked, "You and He?" His pen drifted from Naricuss to Yuugi with this look of total surprise. "Wait! I thought you had a wife Takagi-san? Wait! He's...what?!" Of course, Izzy had taken the wording all wrong since he had been a little distracted by other thoughts.

Shou burst into laughter as he watched the poor confused manager, "Oh Lucky-san! I don't think he meant it quite like...that..."

"But as to your question, Narcissus-san. No...erh.. well usually no. I like being free to go where I want when I want. But there has been a temptation that has distracted me just a little from my usual course."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Yuuji looked at Izzy in complete shock. "Ew. I'm married, Lucky-san. Straight. Straight as an arrow. Never been with a man sexually and never will be. Yare yare... how the hell did you jump to that conclusion?"

"I'd like to know that too..." Akihiko replied, putting one elbow on the table and propping his head up on his palm. "What WERE you thinking about... Manager-san?" he asked with a suggestive smirk.

But then Shou was talking about his 'temptation' and Narcissus couldn't help but laugh. "I love temptations." the musician commented. "Especially hard to get temptations... the flirtatious chase is always so fun..."

"It's good to have a temptation like that every now and then, Shou-san." Takagi replied with a slight smile of his own. "Otherwise, you might get bored with your usual course."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:39 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I..I.." Izzy's face blushed to an intense shade of red. "Gomenasai! I must have misheard the conversation." He practically gasped out of his own embarasment about the whole thing. "I didn't mean...well I...Oh...I know you're straight, Takagi-san! Oh my. I wasn't thinking anything!"

Shou tried not to giggle and maybe he should have saved Izzy from the two men but it was more fun to watch. "Yes, temptations are delightful even if sometimes troublesome. Oh you're very right...I hate being bored. " He smiled with a twinkle in his eyes. This conversation wasn't boring...not at all.

Izzy reached down and grabbed the remote quickly, "Uh...shouldn't we get back to work?!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:57 pm

With a devilishly charming smile, Akihiko put his hand over Izzy's and still him from starting up the monitors again. "Now now, Lucky-san... I really want to know what you were thinking and made you somehow suspect I'd taken advantage of poor Takagi here..."

"Advantage? Hardly. I could kick your a** and you know it, Narcissus." Yuuji replied with a mischievous smirk.

But the musician didn't seem to hear that remark and he tilted his head to the side just a bit as his blue gaze centered on Izzy alone. "You don't usually make mistakes, Lucky-san... least... I don't think you do. You're not the type to... I think you had something else on your mind... Ruki..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:24 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's finger stopped right at the button when Narcissus' warm hand covered his own. That didn't help to stop the blush that radiated all over his cheeks. It only assured that it wouldn't go away for awhile!

He might have said something to Yuuji to tell him to go for it and kick Narcissus' butt because surely the man deserved it. However, his words were stilled when Narcissus spoke. That last word causing his lips to part ever so slightly as he looked into Narcissus' eyes. It shocked the manager to say the least. He hadn't expected...his name. Blinking a couple of times, he had to say something, "I don't usually make mistakes I've had a lot on my mind. You...know...I've had a lot of work to catch up on.."

It was a reason..true...but not the real reason. However, he wasn't about to blurt out his real feelings.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games