Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:31 am
Train Schedule

User Image

(october 20- 23h)

• Train Arrives @ King's Cross Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)'
  • Hogwarts Express awaits student arrivals
  • Trolley Witch does rounds

(october24th - 25th)

• Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
  • Trolley Witch makes final rounds

october 25th - 26th)

• Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
  • Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
  • Start of Term Feast

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:34 am
Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
--

User Image

Nikkiquin
Aunt Slappy
Tohru_luvs_cats

User Image

ApostleOfTheWind13
Clover_IceQueen

User Image
Mothette x
Chiru_pon
monkey2979

House Post Count

Gryffindor: --
Hufflepuff: 19
Ravenclaw: 16
Slytherin: 16

Last update
11/19/2013
Last Poster : ApostleOfTheWind13 @ 3:39 pm EST

HPGoG Train Conductor

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:40 pm
User Image
◦ ۩ ۞ Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis ۞ ۩ ◦
Hufflepuff First Year Wand Holly 13.75" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core Wand (CLICK)

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - Wheet whoo! It's time to be on the train again! ^w^ - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki had barely slept during her brief time back home. Her time in the Hogwarts kitchens had only served to whet her appetite for the wonderful experiences the magical academy would offer. The train ride home had only solidified her desire to be a student. All the people she'd met were wonderfully kind and made Nikki excited to go back to meet even more students and staff. With a smile her hand brushed at the cover of her pet's cage. "Isn't this exciting?" she whispered to the likely sleeping occupant.

Walking through the barrier, Nikki hummed pleasantly as she approached the scarlet engine that would whisk her away to a different world.
"Oh my gosh I'm so excited I could just scream!" Nikki chirped as she began boarding the locomotive. Nostalgically she made her way to the same compartment she'd ridden home in only a short while ago. She put her trunk up and found a comfortable seat near the window. Sitting down, Nikki placed her pet cage nearby. She began to snack on a Chocolate Frog and a bottle of Pumpkin Juice she pulled out of her magical shoulder bag. "Uwah... I hope more people arrive soon" she giggled between chocolatey bites.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:51 pm
*sneaks around still wearing eriks hat*
*spots nikki boarding the train*
*slips into compartment hiding hat in my cloak*
(ooc your post style has an interesting wand i never saw a 13 foot 3/4 inch wand before the symbol ' after a number indicates feet " indicates inches)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:30 pm
Nikkiquin

Hailey Redgrave, Ravenclaw Head of House

Hailey walked through the barrier--after making sure no muggles saw of course--feeling excited about another school year. She heard her parents come in right behind her and her dad's labored breathing while pushing the cart with her trunk and owl, an Eagle Owl named Ares. She smiled broadly upon seeing the famous scarlet engine. It seemed like just yesterday she was being dumped on the platform by the conductor and now she was about to board the train once more. Pulling herself from her thoughts she turned around and hugged and kissed her parents goodbye, making sure to promise her mom she would write this year. Giving one more wave at a train car's steps she climbs on and heft's Ares' cage while looking for a place to sit.

After taking a minute or so to look, Hailey passed Nikki's compartment and quickly back tracked. She opened the door and poked her head in. "Do you mind if I sit here with you Nikki?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:23 pm
Crystal arrives on platform 9 3/4, having clearly come by broom. This year she has a cat with her, who looks none too happy for the ride. She boards the train and find the compartment with Nikki and Hailey. Her cat takes the opportunity of pause to leap from her arms and settle on the seat opposite Nikki, next to the window, and looks positively immovable. "Hi guys!" She shakes her head slightly at the cat and sits next to it, trying and failing to scoop it into her lap. "Did you have a nice break?"  

SharpProcess

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:53 am
Hailey grinned while watching Crystal's cat.

"I had a pretty good break and yourself Crystal? What about you Nikki?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:02 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff First Year Barn Owl (CLICK) Aberforth "Abe"
Wand (CLICK) Holly 13.75" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - @Hailey : Congrats on becoming Head of House! It's lovely to see you again. ^w^ ◦ ۩ ◦ @Crystal : Welcome back! I made some pixel potions based on your bottles. They're available if you want to save them in my Potions Class. <3 ◦ ۩ ◦ @James : Thanks for letting me know. How did no one notice that typo sooner? >.> - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki's eyes lit up as she saw her friend from the train ride home lean into the compartment. "Ah yes! Please come in Hailey. I'm so happy to see you again!" Nikki giggled. "Congrats on becoming a Head of House by the way. Will you still be taking classes as well?"

Before she could say another word a cat leapt past Nikki's field of vision. It settled on the seat across from her looking a bit put out. Then hearing Crystal's cheery greeting catches Nikki's attention. "Heya Crystal! I'm glad to see you. How was your trip?" She turned over to her other friend. "Actually, I didn't ask you either Hailey. How did your trip go?" she said smiling.

Nikki then hears Hailey pose a question.
"I had fun but I hardly slept. I was so excited about going to the school proper. I'm looking forward to maybe working in the kitchens some more too. I had fun with that special elective" she said brightly. "Hey Crystal" Nikki begins a little mischievously as she looks over. "Did you bring any more potions for us to try?" she says with a laugh. "Oh, this is my barn owl Aberforth but I just call him Abe..." Nikki says proudly as she lifts the cage cover for them to see. "I named him after the famous Headmaster of Hogwarts' brother. What are your pets names?"

ApostleOfTheWind13
Mothette x
techpriest35

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:36 pm
"It was ok. I spent most of it flying around. I didn't really go home, so I won't have any more potions until Intuitious sends an owl." She pets the cat. "She's a stray, she's kind of been following me. I don't know what to call her. Hates flying." She scratches behind the cat's ears and it purrs, loudly. "Maybe Priscilla."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:01 pm
Amelia walks on the platform straight to the HE, she's excited to be heading to Hogwarts once more...

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:49 pm
"Ha ha thanks for the well wishing but it's only temporary right now. Yes I will still be taking classes as I'm still a student. It's absolutely fantastic to be in your cheery presence again as well! My trip went really well though I'm really not a fan of the side along apparition. I still feel a little queasy" said Hailey holding her stomach and making a face.

After letting Crystal speak about her break as well as her new cat companion Hailey spoke. "This is Ares my new Eagle Owl. I named him due to the fierce look in his eyes. He is a present from mom and dad for doing so well last term. Especially on that brutal charms final. Though despite that I thought Crystal, Kenzie and myself held out really well against the dummies. What do you think Crystal? I also like the name Priscilla. It seems to suit her somehow."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:33 am
User Image

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - I have nothing fancy to say. I suppose I'm excited about starting my first year here. <3 - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki listened as her friends discussed their summer breaks. Hearing Crystal's news, Nikki pretended to sulk. "Awww... But Crystal I was looking forward to turning into an emerald skunk or something" she said with a laugh. "Well, I suppose we can always brew some when we get to school" Nikki giggled winking. "Oh, I love the name Priscilla! It'd work so well for her. She seems a bit fussy so you could call her Prissy or Priss for short." Nikki grinned at the slight pun.

After listening to Hailey for a moment, Nikki spoke up.
"I traveled here by quite muggle means; I took a bus" she said matter-of-factly. "I didn't have anyone come with me." Hearing Hailey discuss school things, Nikki perked up excitedly. "I can't wait to take classes! Charms sounds exciting! Actually, doesn't Prof... er, James teach Charms?" Nikki asked uncertainly. "If that's the case it's no wonder things got so crazy!"

Nikki sat quietly as she pondered something that had been nagging her. "Hey guys, do any famous Alumni of the school ever visit? Or, at least, have either of you ever met someone who was at The Battle of Hogwarts? Maybe even one of their decedents? I'm terribly interested in wizarding history. My favorite historical figure is Headmaster Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore" she said beaming. "He was so amazing" Nikki sighed.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Mothette x

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:51 am
Nikkiquin
"Yeah James teaches charms and it didn't get "crazy" per se until the final. As far as alumni of Hogwarts or their descendents, well this is only my second year this term so I have not personally seen or met any. I think I would prefer the bus or the underground over side along apparition."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - La de dah... Words go here. XD - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki listened contently as Hailey talked about school happenings. "Well, I'm planning to take Charms so I can see for myself just how James teaches a class." Nikki grinned as she continued. "Actually, I want to take every class I possibly can. I want to make the most of my time at school." Hearing about the Alumni Nikki sighed. "Aw well, maybe I'll ask James or one of the other heads of house. I'd love it if they knew something. Although..." she added thoughtfully. "There are ghosts at Hogwarts, right? I heard they've been here for over a hundred years! Maybe I could just ask them..."

Nikki chuckled as she heard of Hailey mutter about her trip. "I don't know, apparition always felt pretty cool to me. Then again, using a Floo is pretty fun too." Settling back in her seat, Nikki finished her Pumpkin Juice and sighed. I hope the Trolley Witch comes by soon. I want something warm to snack on she thought as her stomach rumbled.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Mothette x

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:25 pm
"I don't mind using the Floo Network though I'm not a huge fan of how dirty it can make you but that's nothing a good Tergeo spell won't fix. I do have to say with as many convenient spells we magical folk have, you'd think we'd have a more discreet or at least comfortable mode of travel. The only that comes close is probably the Knight Bus but I've heard that's not exactly a walk in the park either especially if it's your first time..."

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff