Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:42 pm

Deific Requiem
So ... I haven't talked to you in a while. What have you been up to?

Not too much new in the world of lurichan. I got my halloween costume together as you can see. ^_^ I'm debating what I want to do for halloween this year, but I don't think I'll be online too much.

Hello Ninja Doctor, how does this evening find you?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:43 pm

badly, i have a headache, and i'm tired, other than that i'm chill, how art you two?

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:43 pm

Dr_lecter1988
badly, i have a headache, and i'm tired, other than that i'm chill, how art you two?

I am tired, yet excited
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:46 pm

Dr_lecter1988

Ouch, sorry to hear about your head.
I've spent most of the day with the computer, but not with gaia. I decided it would be fun to try to make a game with haunted houses and ended up spending so much time with ghost related things that I kept giving myself the creeps. ^^*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:53 pm

por que excited Deific?

ooo. scary game!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:54 pm

I'm a little suprised no one has posted in the Halloween Bash thead thingy I put together. sweatdrop

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:59 pm

Dr_lecter1988
por que excited Deific?

ooo. scary game!

I am excited for tomorrows release of Final Fantasy XII
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:02 pm

i guess it is technically monday now, i'll be happy when it comes out, assuming i get to play it at all before my brother starts it.

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:03 pm

Dr_lecter1988
i guess it is technically monday now, i'll be happy when it comes out, assuming i get to play it at all before my brother starts it.

It comes out Tuesday
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:06 pm

I have realized something.
It's late...and I'm tired.
So off to bed I go.
*waves *
Night.
!

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:07 pm

Deific Requiem
Dr_lecter1988

It comes out Tuesday

i know, there will be two sleep cycles for me before i wake up on tuesday, so it technically comes out tomorrow, in my mind it comes out in two days.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:23 am

Well, I'm pretty sure I saw the ghost in the 1980's-ish jogging suite again, just walking down the alley near the cemetary. The reason I say this is because he was walking a little too close to where I had to park... so I circled around the block once figuring he would be a little farther down the street...came back around and he was gone. -_-* Considering I've been spending a lot of time with ghost stories in the past 24 hours that is where my mind automatically jumped to, but I've seen this guy one time before and he didn't make any sound when walking. Also...his hair and beard were a very light blond/white color that was a little unsettling, and he looked right at me the first time I passed around. I'm a little creeped out, but I suppose that's one of the normal risks of living right near the cemetary. ^^*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:06 am

lurichan
Well, I'm pretty sure I saw the ghost in the 1980's-ish jogging suite again, just walking down the alley near the cemetary. The reason I say this is because he was walking a little too close to where I had to park... so I circled around the block once figuring he would be a little farther down the street...came back around and he was gone. -_-* Considering I've been spending a lot of time with ghost stories in the past 24 hours that is where my mind automatically jumped to, but I've seen this guy one time before and he didn't make any sound when walking. Also...his hair and beard were a very light blond/white color that was a little unsettling, and he looked right at me the first time I passed around. I'm a little creeped out, but I suppose that's one of the normal risks of living right near the cemetary. ^^*

Sounds like someone stuck in a fashion time warp to me, beware over saturation of ghost stories, it messes with the mind eek
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:19 am

Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

Sounds like someone stuck in a fashion time warp to me, beware over saturation of ghost stories, it messes with the mind eek

Yes, spending a little too much time delving into ghosts does mess with the mind a little bit, but it also makes it easier for them to manifest. -_-*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:09 pm

Any one here eh
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games