Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:25 pm
Well, it's been a bit slow in here lately, but I suppose every business goes through some ups and downs, now doesn't it? I'm just glad to see a few people have found this place and decided to drop by. *moves my head about as though trying to crack it* It's not exactly fun sleeping in here...but I suppose I've gotten used to it really.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:49 am
With a sick giggle, he looks back to the bartender and grins. "Well, at least you aren't sleeping where I sleep. Honestly, this is heaven compared to a boiler room."

Another, more serious laugh.

"Not really. It seems nice enough. I could sleep in a place like this."  

Your Night Surgeon

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:15 am
*smiles wistfully* Yeah, I suppose this ain't a bad place to be. I've been here since they opened the place, though I was hired on as a bouncer, not a bartender, but most of the rest of the staff isn't about much anymore, so I just kindof fill in where I'm needed now really. It is a comfy place to relax though, I'll give it that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:45 pm
*steps over towards the sink and washes a few stray glasses that have accumulated there*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:48 pm
*wanders in and sits at the bar*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:57 pm
*looks around and debates wanderign around behind the bar to make himself something.*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:59 pm
Heya there, anything ya want me to get for ya, or would you perfer to mix something yourself?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:01 pm
hey, Yeah, i don't suppose you have some Southern Comfort and Pepsi back there do you?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:14 pm
Let's see...Pepsi is the easy part... *goes in search of the southern comfort and finds it on the bottom shelf* There we go. *Gets out a glass and fills it halfway with pepsi, halfway with S.C.* There ya go. *puts down a napkin and sets the glass on top of it*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:16 pm
*takes a sip* thanks luri, how've you been, I don't think i've ever been in this place before *looks around the club*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:22 pm
I'm doing pretty good. ^_^ It's been a good day with good company and good laughs, so I really can't complain.

This place has been around for a while, but customers are few and far between, so it's a bit of a ghost town at the moment. Hopefully thinks will pick up more eventually. ^^*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:24 pm
*takes a drink* i've seen it around but i've never dropped in. but today I'm just in a crappy mmod for no reason, so a psychological drink was needed, a physical one would be nice, but that's the bad thing about being underage.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:26 pm
Nothing wrong with the occasional drink as long as it doesn't become a habbit. *smiles and sips some hard cider* Age limits are a bit silly really, but that is just my personal opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:29 pm
I see the reason for the age limit, I mean look at college campuses. But i think we should grow up with it, so that it doesn't seem like such a special thing when we get to college and can get people to buy it for us, if we learned about it and drank occasionally as we aged i think we'd be better off. *takes a sip* Oh, and avoid Everclear.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games