Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:16 am
Caleidah

Oh, now that's just a shame.
*begins to infiltrate*
I wouldn't bother, there isn't anything of interest there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:14 am
well thats not very nice they might as well just reject every other application so they can keep to their crumbling ways.  

GamerChik240

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Eh, main reason I'm doing it is just to keep an eye on things. There's always a paranoid little tic to my mind that wants to know what the opposition is up to.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:23 am
Caleidah

Eh, main reason I'm doing it is just to keep an eye on things. There's always a paranoid little tic to my mind that wants to know what the opposition is up to.
You sound like your boss, keep it up and you'll go on the list as well. wink

Seriously, I thought the whole "omfg! other guilds are a threat to our exclusive deal" thing was over, or are you lot still hoping to kill Mac's guild for stealing your thunder?  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:32 am
Well, I still try to poke it with something sharp every now and again, just to make sure that it's really dead, lest it raise up once more and consume us all! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:38 am
Xenos Mortium
Well, I still try to poke it with something sharp every now and again, just to make sure that it's really dead, lest it raise up once more and consume us all! scream
I'll be sure to have you disembowelled and beheaded first when we rise from the shadows and overthrow you all.

Eh, who am I kidding? crying  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Eh. Really, the only reason I want to be in on Golden Throne is that I enjoy seeing all sides to a point. I figure that the rumors will fly around just about as fast on that end and I like knowing a lot of opinions on a matter. *shrug* Just how I work, I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:06 am
Caleidah

Eh. Really, the only reason I want to be in on Golden Throne is that I enjoy seeing all sides to a point. I figure that the rumors will fly around just about as fast on that end and I like knowing a lot of opinions on a matter. *shrug* Just how I work, I guess.
I commend you for your bravery and a possible loss of your sanity. rofl  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:40 am

Hey, sanity is a relative thing. I mean, think of it this way. Some of us might think that there's nothing wrong with, say, spending hours on end sitting at a desk and painting miniature men, oftentimes naming them and giving them backstory. Other people would look at that and go, "********, you're crazy."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:58 pm
Caleidah

Hey, sanity is a relative thing. I mean, think of it this way. Some of us might think that there's nothing wrong with, say, spending hours on end sitting at a desk and painting miniature men, oftentimes naming them and giving them backstory. Other people would look at that and go, "********, you're crazy."
People told me I was crazy when I started out but look at them now.

Tho I think that place might be better off without you crawling around like a commando of sorts, knife clenched between your teeth waiting for the right moment to slit a throat or two, then blowing the fuel dump and escaping in a helicopter all the while blazing away with large machineguns.

I never quite understood how those guild wars were resolved.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Hey, lady, forums are the only place where I get to be an action hero. But...it's true. Like I said, I like to keep my head above the water and watch to see what all is up. I pretty regularly monitor a half dozen small 40k guilds just to see if they're privy to any slick information.

Usually they're not.

Mostly it's cause I'm easily bored.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:24 am
If you're that easily bored go ahead and infiltrate them, gain a position of trust and when they least expect it, do something wickedly evil.

I'd say have a crack at Mac's dump with your mod powers there, tho sadly he hasn't got a whole lot to mess around with.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Glorious Leader Luna

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:16 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Caleidah

People told me I was crazy when I started out but look at them now.

Tho I think that place might be better off without you crawling around like a commando of sorts, knife clenched between your teeth waiting for the right moment to slit a throat or two, then blowing the fuel dump and escaping in a helicopter all the while blazing away with large machineguns.

I never quite understood how those guild wars were resolved.

Something like this

Herald from
Other guild

My Mod Leader , Other guild has
accepted
the once in a lifetime opportunity to become our
Vassals

or that's how it would be in my mad version of the internet
Man i am bored  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:51 am
Vassals? Isn't that a fancy word for slaves?

Just enslave them and force them to work in the mines or man the assembly lines.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Glorious Leader Luna

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:59 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Vassals? Isn't that a fancy word for slaves?

Just enslave them and force them to work in the mines or man the assembly lines.

A vassal is one who enters into mutual obligations with a monarch in exchange for certain guarantees.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games