Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:38 pm
[Aelfwyn]
Has anyone seen that annoying noob Eddie#31? I have had to lock 4 topics made by him...
---
He really ticks me off.

I was almost gonna say 'oh give him a chance he's just a noob!' but then I saw that spambegging post in the admin thread. (Actually I agreed with you from the start, but doesn't that sound more harsh? =D)

Seconded. confused

Edit: Okay, I just locked another one of his stupid topics. Anyone else for kicking this noob out?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:40 pm
yaayyyy i wanna press the shiney butttonnn!!! I said 5 was the limit and this is 5 + spaming the admin thread.
-edit- shiney button puuushheeed. with a reason of Spam times a bunch( Ex
Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam )  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:52 pm
Aww, does this mean that someone else got to the Banhammer 40k before me? Damn. crying

Also, I deleted his extraneous spam topics and whatnot. If there's any I missed... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:41 pm
iOggy
Aww, does this mean that someone else got to the Banhammer 40k before me? Damn. crying

Also, I deleted his extraneous spam topics and whatnot. If there's any I missed... ninja

i think he might be the first banned person ever.

and BTW WTF Flame swords are ALLREADY 20k? Umm i think I shall cough up the 2.50 ><  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:07 pm
Holy crap. eek Maybe it's more expensive 'cause there are 3 items in the envelope...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:33 pm
....Or maybe it's because items are always expensive when they first come out...  

[Aelfwyn]
Vice Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:39 pm
But lately envelopes have only been lilke 12-13k when they come out.

And d00d my friend gave me the best online Christmas present ever! She had a drawing contest and had people draw a penguin playing a saxophone, and I just found out about it yesterday and I put the winner in my sig. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:26 am
__penguin__

And d00d my friend gave me the best online Christmas present ever! She had a drawing contest and had people draw a penguin playing a saxophone, and I just found out about it yesterday and I put the winner in my sig. biggrin

awwww thats sooo cuuute!  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:35 am
__penguin__

*blink* *puts on his Old Fart Hat (c)* Letters used to only be ~3.5k when they were sealed/first released. Times they are a'changin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:00 pm
I didn't think inflation applied to internet roll playing ^_^*  

Inucoli

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:10 pm
iOggy
__penguin__

*blink* *puts on his Old Fart Hat (c)* Letters used to only be ~3.5k when they were sealed/first released. Times they are a'changin.

I know I miss those days -tear-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:58 pm
iOggy
__penguin__

I bought my first sealeds for 2.5k . . . of course that was before they had sealeds. People would just donated to gaia on at the end of the month- they would get letters. Gaia eventually came out with actual "sealed" letters to prevent people ripping off other gaians.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:16 pm
I LIVE.
but not really.

Honestly though, no more running avatar contests after this one for me. Logging onto Gaia doesn't cross my mind and we end up having Halloween contests in December! domokun So, yeah.

But I promise, i'm still alive!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:33 pm
Saint-Saens
I LIVE.
but not really.

Honestly though, no more running avatar contests after this one for me. Logging onto Gaia doesn't cross my mind and we end up having Halloween contests in December! domokun So, yeah.

But I promise, i'm still alive!

I respond with ><  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:10 pm
Someone should change the av contest from a sticky to an announcement. biggrin

And OMG, I just got a really cool idea. We should have a BNG irc channel! I'm good with webnet, undernet, or darkmyst, but webnet has a feature where you can get a java applet. I don't have a place to host it, though, so someone would have to do that.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games