Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm
*nods* If... if you'd like to. *looks at Thistle* Thistle, what are you doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:50 pm
Amy smiled brightly and laughed softly. She hadn't expected this today, or really anytime soon. She felt light headed and... almost giddy, though she wouldn't admit to that.

She glanced down at Thistle and chuckled. "I think she is tasting the flavor on your fingers from making the soup."

She looked back at Karrie and scooted over to the stool next to Karrie, the one Thistle had been in before she climbed onto Karrie's lap. She wanted to kiss him, quite badly, but she was sick. No, she wasn't contagious, but who would want to kiss a sick person?

And she was feeling something inside that she had never felt before. It was stronger than the love she had been feeling for Karrie. She was almost certain that she had fallen in love with him. She knew now, though, due to what Kits had said yesterday, that he wasn't sure of himself. She didn't want to say it first. She didn't want to rush him into anything. Hell, she shouldn't rush herself into anything. She would let Karrie say it first if he ever felt it in the future. That way, she was certain not to pressure him or make him feel uncomfortable. She had said that she loved him first. She could and would wait for anything more.

She took the key from the counter and fingered it lightly. "Thank you, Karrie. I would.. very much like to live with you. I'll still keep this house and the garden, but, after this week, I think I would love to live with you."

She looked over at Thistle. "Would you like to live with Karrie and Velcore for good, Thistle?"

Thistle wasn't entirely sure what Amy meant. Didn't they usually live at Karrie's anyway? So, she just squeaked happily and went back to licking Karrie's fingers.

Amy laughed. "I think she likes the idea."

Then, she turned her head to look at Velcore. "Velcore, would this be alright with you? Be completely honest. I don't want to move in if it would make you uncomfortable. I don't know if you and Karrie have ever lived with someone else before."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 pm
*As he heads out to the pool, he sees Victor waiting for his approval and to light the candles. Everything is set up, just as he described, and much more.

It is a small round table covered with a white linen tablecloth, topped with a smaller square tablecloth in a nice blue. There are place settings for two, with a platter of various Canolli off to one side. In the center is a centerpiece with candles set under a hurricane glass and surrounded with fresh blue roses. In the background, romantic orchestrated music is playing. He is astonished at what Victor could do in such a short time!*

Victor, this is amazing! Thank you so very much! Yes, Sir. I am so glad you approve. *Victor smiles, lights the candles and leaves the area after nodding to William.

He takes a seat on one side of the table, the side facing the house so he can watch her face as she comes back out after her phone call. He pats the pocket where his gift hides, and takes a deep breath, ready to go through with his plans.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 pm
*smiles at Amy, relieved by her reaction* I'm very glad to hear you say that. *puts one arm around Amy to hug her*

No, we have not lived with anybody other than Karrie's family. I would not be uncomfortable with you there. The house has seemed empty without the two of you. *looks at Karrie for a moment and nods*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:01 pm
*She comes back outside with her iphone shaking her head as she walks toward him.* I'm sorry, William. My Mother is completely bonkers. stressed I don't know what is up with… *She almost gets to the table and sees how nicely it's set up and grins. With the candles on the table and everything set up so nicely and the beautiful night tonight, she can't help but forget about how irritated she was just a second ago. heart She walks up to the table and admires the set up and the delicious looking dessert and the music playing. She also notices he's changed is clothes.* Why…this is quite lovely. heart *She says a bit taken aback.* Was I gone long enough for you to have changed clothes? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 pm
Amy smiled and rested her head on Karrie's shoulder. She was so happy right now. She had never been this happy before, not even on her and Karrie's vacation.

She turned her head and gazed at Velcore as he responded to her question. Karrie and Velcore had never lived with anyone else before Amy? Not even Kits? Oh wow. Well this was pretty big. It made her stomach flutter even more, but she was also relieved. For once, she wasn't the only one new to this situation.

When he said the house had seemed empty without her and Thistle there, she felt tears come to her eyes. She laughed softly and wiped at her eyes.

"Oh geez... I'm such a sap. Can I use the excuse that me being sick is why my eyes are watering?"

She laughed softly again and then smiled over at Velcore.

"Thank you, Velcore. That means an awful lot to me."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 pm
*He grins upon seeing her reaction, knowing that she is pleased. He quickly rises, then goes over to pull out her chair for her. When she is seated, he returns to his seat.*

Oh, I spilled a little wine on my other shirt when you left to take your call, so I went into the kitchen to find some club soda. Victor was there and helped me clean it. My shirt was still damp, so just thought I'd put on another shirt and grabbed the jacket too.

*He pauses for a moment, then gets a little nervous.* How is Mama Pavani? User Image *He pulls the bottle of wine from the bucket, then pours some into each of their glasses.*

Edited.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 pm
Oh she's fine. She was very talkative. rolleyes Just going on and on about nothing. She wasn't making any sense. I'll call her back on Tuesday or Wednesday when I get back to MW.

*She grins at William from across the table.* But enough about that…I had a very nice time today. I think a little getaway is exactly what both of us needed. wink *She picks up her glass of wine and takes a sip.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 pm
*chuckles* Somehow, I don't think that's the reason.

*studies Karrie for a moment, then looks at Amy* You are welcome.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:18 pm
Psyzapp
Oh she's fine. She was very talkative. rolleyes Just going on and on about nothing. She wasn't making any sense. I'll call her back on Tuesday or Wednesday when I get back to MW.

*She grins at William from across the table.* But enough about that…I had a very nice time today. I think a little getaway is exactly what both of us needed. wink *She picks up her glass of wine and takes a sip.*

That's good. I'm sure you'll have much more to talk with her about then, too. *Grinning, he takes a sip of his wine.* I had a very good time today as well. I love driving that Ferrari! Perhaps we can go for a color tour later in the fall.

*He pauses for a moment to pick up the platter of Canolli and offers them to her before he places one on his plate.* Trina, I have something I'd like to ask you ... sweatdrop  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:22 pm
*She carefully picks one of the Canolli and puts it onto her plate. She then takes her cloth napkin and places it onto her lap as she grins at him.* User Image Yes, my darling. What can I do for you?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:24 pm
Amy chuckled herself and smiled over at Velcore as she rested one of her hands on Karrie's thigh.

"Can this be anymore perfect? I have never believed that anything is perfect, but like someone wisely said to me before, perfection does not exist. So... I think this we're as near to my own version of perfection as we can get."

Amy's eyes closed as she smelled something wonderful. "Oh my... is the soup almost ready?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 pm
Perfection may not be possible, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying for it. *smiles at her*

Hmmm... probably. *sets Thistle back on her stool and goes to check on the soup* Yup, just about. *stirs it, then goes to the cupboard for bowls and spoons. He brings them over to the counter, then sets a potholder down to put the pot on*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 pm
*Getting very nervous now, he takes a sip of his wine, then takes a deep breath before he rises from his chair. He then goes to her side and kneels down on one knee. He takes her hands into his, then looks deep within her beautiful blue eyes. He begins to speak from his heart, pausing in between his words.* Trina, I love you so very much ... I would be so honored if you would ... Trina ... Will you marry me? *His eyes search hers, searching deep within hers for the answer he seeks. His heart beats so loudly now, he's sure she can hear it from within him.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:34 pm
Amy sighed softly as she watched Karrie move about the kitchen, her eyes filled with love and adoration. She pet Thistle lightly, who was now in her lap.

"You make a very good point, Karrie, and I do think I agree with you."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games