Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:59 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Cafe Cosplay....

Izo glance over at Grell then back to Ryuu, "Yeah...too bad. Guess that's what the imagination is for eh?" he chucked as he took a bite of the crisp potatoes. "Grell-san's got some really nice hips though."

He didn't stay long to that subject letting it just simmer in the back of the young stars mind. Izo knew young men well enough to know that the thought wouldn't fade. The thought would hang around especially if Ryuu wasn't happy with what waited at home. And from what Izo could tell that might be the case.

So when Ryuu's wine glass got to less than half, Grell refilled it. Then placed a small bottle on the table with tiny Victorian shot glasses.. "This is strawberry cream liquor...On the house for such wonderful guests. It will go well with your strawberry tarts which are being prepared as I speak."

Grell looked over at Ryuu's face then moved closer and knelt while picking up a napkin. "Oh...you've a little on your cheek, here let me help you." He scooted in close enough then leaned in to lick the bit of gravy off. before wiping the spot with a napkin. "There, that's better. Oh my, I'd be happy to feed you if you'd like." His grin and wink seemed just to be for Ryuu today. The napkin covered hand landed just at Ryuu's knee to caress it slowly. "I'd make sure that nothing missed your lips."

Izo grinned as he took up the glass of wine and downed a little more. "I'd take him up on that offer if I were you."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Tomorrow morning?" Akihiko asked, leaning back in the chair and thinking about this.
He suddenly looked over his shoulder at the man sitting off by himself... observing...
"Tanaka-san. You want to come? Might be good to have a physical therapist around."

Of course, Narcissus didn't know about Chiyou... he didn't know that Izzy probably should be with the young man right now... that Hiroki wanted Michi to help the kid...
But in the musician's mind... well... Michi was helping him. A lot. And he didn't want to have a breakdown on vacation!

Smirking slightly, Yuuji nodded. "Naturally, Lucky-san, I'll be going as well. You may need assistance so that you can fully enjoy your vacation. I wouldn't want you working all the time... not when you've earned the rest."

Rolling his eyes, Akihiko glanced at his cousin, "Yay... just what I need... ojisan's gaze following me halfway around the world."

Takagi shrugged. "It's the price you pay for stardom, Akih.... Narcissus..." his smirk turned to a smile.
It really was hard for him to NOT call his cousin by the man's real name...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:49 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

He didn't respond to Izo's comment. Not directly, at least...but the way he was smiling said exactly what Izo was thinking...that Ryuukaze absolutely agreed and it wasn't going to fall far from his thoughts for a good, long while.

That's when Grell popped in again, serving them the cream liquor. On the house, even. Today really was his day.

When the shinigami picked up the napkin, the violinist didn't expect anything more than to have his face dabbed at, not to have his cheek licked like it was.
Needless to say, Ryu became a bit fidgety at that moment, crossing his legs as if he had something to hide.

"Ah...um...well...yes...it would be lovely...if you were to feed me, Grell-san." he muttered, swallowing hard. Grell was getting him into quite the tizzy now, so Ryu picked up the wine glass and chugged it down in an effort to relax himself a bit more. Of course, it only served to make him all but completely drunk...which he would no doubt be by the time they finished the cream liquor.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:09 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"But...I have some important business here, Shou-san. Narcissus-san isn't my only...star. I really should stay. I can work via remote with the two of you. And talk to Narcisssus-san from there. If Takagi-san is there with you, things should be fine. You can tell me all about the vacation when you get back." Izzy was thinking about Chiyou-kun. He hadn't even gone to the hospital yet to see him and that part weighed on the man who had been sort of a parent to the boy.

"Oh...I see. Well, if it can't work out. I mean..." Shou sighed and wanted to just reach over and tell the manager nothing was more important than the music and that frustrated him. He also knew that Narcissus could use the time with the manager. But he couldn't order the manager to go.

Michi glanced over having remained a silent observer. "Yes, I can go. Just got to have my mother and her group help out in my place. Asato-san assigned me to...another patient." He scratched his head and looked over at Izzy Lucky knowing that the manager knew what he meant. He wasn't sure it was a good idea to talk about it right now.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

Gaijin was nearly hoarse from singing when he realized what time it was. With no more time for fooling about, he picked up and left. He walked up the street a ways and asked directions to the Ohayou studio. Having no car and no intention of traveling by taxi, he walked to the studio.

As he walked he had time to thing, about what had happened earlier. Was he really not understanding what was happening? Was it really alright for friends to kiss each other that way? he thought about it for a long time and only confused himself further.

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he arrived at Ohayou studio without realizing it. He looked around as he passed through the lobby, stopping to ask the deskman if he could go up to for a meeting had with his manager. The American didn't really stay for an answer, just asked as he passed by and continued to the elevator. He sighed as he entered the elevator and hit the button to the floor where all the meeting rooms where.
..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 pm

"Actually, Lucky-san..." Yuuji stated, handing Izzy his cell phone that displayed a text message.
One meant for the manager.

Lucky-san,
I'd like you to go with my grandson on this vacation.
You've earned it.
Don't worry about Chiyou-san. He's in good hands. Nakai-san's hands. Which means that Nakai-san will be occupied for a while.
Think of this as an official order.
-Koyasu Aki

Yes, Takagi was sneaky.
Very sneaky.
Which was part of the reason why, though he trusted him, Narcissus also disliked the man who was his cousin.

"Gomen nasai, Lucky-san... looks like the chairman wants you to relax as much as Shou-san does." Yuuji spoke with a pleasant smile.

He made sure, however, to not let Akihiko see the text message. The last thing he wanted was an emotional outburst about Chiyou's condition from the musician.
If one could even be produced thanks to the amnesia, of course...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:21 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy stared at the message for a good while. He couldn't believe he had been given an order to go on a vacation. He couldn't even dispute the order. He looked up from the phone, which he handed back to Tagaki realizing that the man was very, very...sneaky.

"I guess soo....but....but...ah...I guess I am going on this trip." he finally said and looked over at Shou. "I'll have my bags ready for the morning." He was flabbergasted about his situation. When did Takagi message Koyasu-sama? This man reminded him of Akihiko just a little. Did this trait run in the family??!

Shou grinned, "Great! That's perfect. I'll have a limo pick up you in the morning...oh...mm..how about at Ohayou. I've no idea where you live."

Izzy wasn't about to tell anyone where his new address was considering all the problems he had last time his address got out. "Ah...yes I'll meet the limo at Ohayou." Looking down at his hands for a moment he really wondered what he'd do on a real vacation.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:24 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Horton Heard a Who...Can you hear a Who too?

Meeting with the lawyers again put Asato Hiroki on edge. The fight with Smash had taking on a level of frustration that Hiroki couldn't quite express in words. He had so much work to do and when his secretary met him in the hall, her face had that look. He had forgotten something again!

He took a deep breath and sigh then watched her walk up to him. She handed him a demo CD. "You've left this on your desk for a few days. I know you're not favoring Nezumi-san right now but the boy on the cd might be good, sir."

Hiroki took the CD and shook his head, "I know. I've been meaning to get to this but keep putting things off. I'll listen to it immediately." he promised and she nodded her head before turning to go back upstairs to her desk. He followed her since he was heading in the same direction. As he looked at the CD, he knew there was other work there waiting for him but she was being kind enough to give it to him in spoonfuls rather than the whole lode.

But even as she was about to push the button for their floor, she noticed something pink. "Hello, sir is there something I can do for you?" she asked in hesitant but fairly good English.

Hiroki looked at the pink haired gajin and had to wonder why he was here. Most people who came in to Ohayou had appointments, auditioning in the talent searches inquiries levels below or...on a guide tour if they were part of the company. He didn't speak right away figuring he secretary could workout what this man's real destination was.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:06 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Cafe Cosplay....

"Oh, you're too kind." Grell answered and took up the chopsticks, carefully picking up the first bite and placing it gently into Ryuu's mouth after he opened it "Now there, that's better. See. No mess whatsoever."

Grell knelt before Ryuu and started to feed him bits one by one. Wiping Ryuu's lips every now and then with the napkin. First the top lip then the bottom with a slight bit more pressure to part them just a tad before bringing up a new bite.

Izo watched then called on his maid to get him some hot tea. Izo drank no where near what Ryuu had downed in fact he probably had only one full glass of wine. But Izo was smart like that. He didn't want to be drunk and miss such a good show.

Grell fingers of his free hand gently caressed Ryuu's thigh as he fed him One slow bite..one soft squeeze to the thigh. He was quite a temptation as his own lips parted just a little with every bite. "Mm...good boy, you've cleaned the plate! Now would you like me to feed you the tarts?" His words sweet as his pink lips leaned in and he brushed them along Ryuu's cheek. "How about I feed you some of the cream liquor personally with those tarts?"

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Gaijin

Ben was accosted by a woman speaking in English and he was caught off guard, taking several minutes to process the words. Once the words had sunk in, he finally spoke in Japanese. "G-gomen... I am so used to nihon-jin that I am forgetting my English. ano.... I have an appointment..." He paused as if trying to recall something, but ended up smiling awkwardly and putting his hand behind his head. It would look like he was scratching this head, but was in truth running his fingers over the strings of his guitar. ".... I can't remember who I was supposed to meet, but I'm Ben Doiitzel Kaiser and I am here to audition for a position here."

The young man looked unnaturally nervous as he slipped out of the elevator and along the wall as if trying to avoid the woman. If anyone was paying close enough attention they'd see his hands were shaking and he was sweating profusely. "S-So... I-I-I'll... j-j-ust... b-be g-going now...?"

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Acting Chairman - Ohayou Productions

"Mm?" The woman processed the words and then slipped back into Japanese. "If you've an appointment, you're name would be listed at the front desk. And if you're here for an audition, they are done on the first floor in the Audition studios. We've a couple different auditions going on today, one for guitarists and the other for vocalists. I see you've brought your own guitar. So did you plan to audition in the guitarist category?"

Hiroki kept silent as his secretary was quite good at taking charge. She was worth here weight in Yen and some because really he didn't have time for wayward potential stars. And well, foreign hopefuls, they didn't always do well in a Japanese climate. Most of the time they just didn't get the culture thus the fans had a more difficult time relating.

"Going? Well yes, if you want to be a part of the audition you need to hurry downstairs and sign in." she answered with a motherly like huff that just concluded that most starlets and star wannabees always had the same problems. Getting to the right place at the right time. "Alright Kaiser-san, I'll take you to where you should be."

Then she looked at Hiroki, "I apologize Asato-karigichou for the interruption. I'll give you the rest of the update once I take Kaiser-san to his audition." She gave a bow to Hiroki then walked over and touched the elevator button going down. "Please follow me Kaiser-san." She waited for the young man and then stepped into the elevator; holding it open to let him in.

( OOC - 仮議長=かりぎちょう=karigichou = Acting Chairman )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:06 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Every bite was like a little piece of heaven, especially since it was Grell-san who was feeding it to him.
It felt like forever that he was sitting there, being fed. Each little bite, followed by a dab from the napkin every few moments. Such care, such attention. It was nice, being doted on like this. Having everything done for him, down to the last detail, and so willingly, so happily.
It left the violinist wondering if such a thing were possible...all the time. Hell, he wished Naoko would do things like this with him...
He wished...he wished a lot of things right now.
Still...it was probably the alcohol talking. A good portion of it, at least.
Everything seemed to be moving so slowly...

"Oh, yes please. Tart and liquor, absolutely." Ryu gave a lazy, sexy smirk, reaching forward and stroking Grell's cheek delicately.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Gaijin

He gulped hard string at the woman as she held the door for him. He looked around the hallway, desperately looking for some stairs, another elevator, anything to avoid getting in the same small room as her. He found no escape and placed a hand on his chest,feeling his heart beating like a tribal drum in his chest. "Aaah.... Ano.... A-a-alright..." He said as he moved into the chamber shakily.

He looked like he was being forced into a cage with a lion, hugging the wall opposite the woman desperately. He was trying to make it look like he was just leaning lazily against the wall, but his fearful expression, sweaty hands, and trembling gave him away. He looked at man who had stood there silently with pleading eyes. 'Please don't leave me alone with a woman! Please!' He thought as he stared at the man, praying that the man would come into the elevator before the doors slid shut.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Acting Chairman - Ohayou Productions

Hiroki watched as his secretary got into the elevator with the other young man. But something didn't seem quite right. The foreigner seemed to be a little shifty sweating and staring at him. Actually Hiroki didn't care for that all too much but he also didn't like the idea of leaving his secretary alone in the elevator with the individual.

So, he got on to the elevator and his secretary looked at him for a moment. "Asato-karigichou?"

"I've got a file to pick up from the front desk so I'll take the elevator down with you. We can go back up together as soon as you drop this man off at his destination." he answered her and touched the first floor button. Looking down at his paperwork, he thumbed through the notes that he had taken and wondered what he would send to Akihiko. He needed to send something to him but at times he really felt like it was pointless. What could Akihiko do? He never was around anyway.

Soon the elevator settled after stopping on a few floors to pick up various people from different departments. Ohayou like any studio was a bustling business so soon the elevator was filled with men and women leaving little room for privacy. Standard fare in most of Japan to be sure.

Once the elevator finally reached the bottom, Hiroki stepped out with the secretary who looked at the foreigner and waited, "Follow. me. You'll be waiting with a bunch of other hopefuls in Auditions Studio 2. Once you fill out the paper work in Japanese, the auditions director will listen to your performance. Then the disk will be sent to our senior management for evaluation." she instructed as if she actually had done this work before. It was possible she had considering most Japanese worked in the same company for many years until retirement. If they were lucky.

( OOC - 仮議長=かりぎちょう=karigichou = Acting Chairman )

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:53 am
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Cafe Cosplay....

Getting up, Grell turned and waved a hand to signal Sebastian to bring in the tarts. As the other butler put down the tray, the warm steam from fresh baked goodies rose and mingled in the air. Sebastian then removed a few of the old plates so the sweets could sit right in front of Ryuu along with the cream liquor. Once done, Sebastian left leaving Grell with Ryuu.

Grell knelt again and picked up a warm tart then dipped it into the cup of cream liquor letting it soak into its puffy shell just a hair. "I like them this way. I bet you will too." grinned Grell as he carefully placed the treat into his own mouth and took a bite. Leaning forward he pressed his lips against Ryuu's parting them just so...The bite transfered by a very agile tongue onto to Ryuu's. "Mm...there...No mess. What do you think? Do you like the tarts?" he teased Ryuu just a little as he pulled away.

...Prepare to pay up!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games