Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:56 pm
Silver.Penny
*cough cough* Im gonna be a lonersome and not know what ye guys are speaking of... Ok? I like cows... Who else does?!
My good friend Tasha loves cows....she has cow cups and cow stuffed animals. She's hard core.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:56 pm
hey just in~ democrats have taken control of the house...I'm not sure whether to be horrified or excited....  

Quyrk

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:40 pm
Quyrk
hey just in~ democrats have taken control of the house...I'm not sure whether to be horrified or excited....

"First off I would like to say that atleast clinton had an afair with a WOMAN that was of LEGAL AGE..*cough* I mean it's a great day to see our party in control.....now to save the trees...."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:46 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

I wish to appoligize for my twin. He played body snatcher with my avy. Yes I have found a twin and it is almost creepy.
o.0 scary All the sudden I feel the need to lock my door @.@

Oh my I watched that anime x.x it sooo reminded of me in my past life...I think I would freak out people if I went back to that though....it's so fun to randomly talking to yourself... I had a dream I broke my glasses u.u I woke up and freaked out about it. And I havn't been eating the right foods I swear I should just eat top romin for a week everything will be fine then.
Other then that jades' boyfriend is over and we went out to dinner with the family him and zack <3 and oh my u.u'''' I wish they dind't have that much stuff in common.
^^; wow look at me ranting I guess I have a journal entry to write if I can keep going like this -.- too bad I don't have a journal
Until later Rei ~.^

I am glad you liked it. YOUR NOT eating well?! 0.o wow. I have been and I lost 4 pounds ^^
ZACK?! Who? What? Age? Blood type?! Prior convictions?!
Your journal would be awesome to read though.
TTFN Lita ^^

I'm never well!!! >3
You know zack! Heck he graduated eairlier then us... come on! He was with heather for the longest time and he just broke up with Ashly Funk... you know the girl who was marrierd and then got divorced....

You know it 8]
Love Ya, and hey stop looking so hot >.> it's getting to me. I can see my wife yelling in my ear already x.X

OH! Are you dating him?!

0.o WHAT?! Don't say that she'll beat me up. .... Thanks ~_o

.spits out drink. Me? Date? Oh my you must be crazy.

she could hurt a dog. She might glare at you but...eh I'm thinking about breaking up with my wife u.u

Well I thought I should check. *_*

Well good. Breaking up with kathryn. Do you remember that dark vortex that saturn created. That is what will happen if your not careful.

Miss Hino

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:50 pm
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

I am glad you liked it. YOUR NOT eating well?! 0.o wow. I have been and I lost 4 pounds ^^
TTFN Lita ^^

I'm never well!!! >3
You know zack! Heck he graduated eairlier then us... come on! He was with heather for the longest time and he just broke up with Ashly Funk... you know the girl who was marrierd and then got divorced....

You know it 8]
Love Ya, and hey stop looking so hot >.> it's getting to me. I can see my wife yelling in my ear already x.X

OH! Are you dating him?!

she could hurt a dog. She might glare at you but...eh I'm thinking about breaking up with my wife u.u

Well good. Breaking up with kathryn. Do you remember that dark vortex that saturn created. That is what will happen if your not careful.

>.> crazy

o.o don't scare me like that telling her I can't go to S-Con will be hard enough.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:34 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

TTFN Lita ^^

I'm never well!!! >3

You know it 8]

OH! Are you dating him?!

>.> crazy

o.o don't scare me like that telling her I can't go to S-Con will be hard enough.

Well telling her that you can't go is like making nephlite ride a horse, but it is much different then a swirling vortex of terror that sucks up everything into permenant darkness and time freezes.  

Miss Hino

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:47 pm
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

OH! Are you dating him?!

>.> crazy

Well telling her that you can't go is like making nephlite ride a horse, but it is much different then a swirling vortex of terror that sucks up everything into permenant darkness and time freezes.

I will just say my mom said no....which is the truth.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:49 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

OH! Are you dating him?!

>.> crazy

oh sad.  

Miss Hino

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:54 pm
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

>.> crazy

oh sad.
She doesn't act like one so I guess that is good.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:00 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

>.> crazy

oh sad.
.. ^^ ..  

Miss Hino

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:15 pm
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

oh sad.
.. ^^ ..
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:23 pm
Posty~  

phrii

phrii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:54 am
Another postie~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:53 am
exclaim  

Brosha

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Amari_of_the_Wolves

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:19 am
ninja  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games