Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:33 am
The clock strikes 12 'o clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

• Licorice Wands
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
  • Cauldron Cakes
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Turkey Leg
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • pumpkin juice (ice cold)
  • Earl Grey Tea (hot)
  • Treacle Tart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 pm
HPGoG Trolley Witch
Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw

Hailey heard the trolley witch in the train's hallway and completely forgetting about her appearance, stood up and quietly excused herself before stepping out.

"Hi, I'd like two licorice wands, a chocolate frog and some pumpkin juice please."

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with phoenix feather core

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 pm
User Image
◦ ۩ ۞ Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis ۞ ۩ ◦
Hufflepuff First Year Wand Holly 13' 3/4" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core Wand (CLICK)

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - @Everyone : Hmm... I haven't much to say at the moment except yay for snacks! <3 - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki finds herself unable to help laughing as the professor tells the tales of when he was a student. "Ahaha you burned through the train James?! Oh my gosh how much trouble did you get into?" Hearing his love of the arts Nikki instantly feels herself getting excited. "I love to draw!" she says giggling a bit. "I'm really into artsy kinds of things."

Still chuckling she looks over at Crystal. "It seems like you and James have been friends for quite a while Crystal. I'd love to hear more stories." Smiling she considers what the Slytherin Head of House said about magical experiences. "Well, if neither of you mind then I'd love to hang out with you both more. It's been so much fun! To be honest, I was a little scared of the Slytherin house at first. But honestly, you guys are a joy to be around."

Suddenly Nikki finds herself distracted by the sound of an acoustic guitar. Her father plays one and she finds the sound of the instrument very soothing. "Do you guys hear that?" she queries to the others in their compartment. "It's beautiful... Who do you think is playing it?" Nikki releases a breathy sigh as the music floats gently throughout the train.

The sound of the Trolley Witch pulled Nikki out of her reverie.
"Oooh snacks! I'm going to buy a bunch!" she giggled as she stepped out of the car. "Hello ma'am" she said brightly. "I'll take, hmm... Gimmie one of the Cauldron Cakes, Pumpkin Pasties, Treacle Tarts and an ice cold Pumpkin Juice. Also could I get three each of the Licorice Wands, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and Drooble's Best Blowing Gum. Finally I think I'll take, erm... Five Chocolate Frogs please" she finishes with a grin. "Thanks so much!" she finishes as she fetches her money.

techpriest35
Mothette x
I Sinistro I

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:10 pm
Crystal takes in everything and then hears the trolley witch. "Oh, I'd love some chocolate frogs! And some tea." She returns to her seat with the goodies. She chuckles at Nicolette getting so much.  

SharpProcess

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Hailey heard someone step out from their shared compartment and then heard Nikki order a whole heap of snacks. She couldn't help but turn and stare at her wide eyed with her open hanging open. Shortly after that she remembered she had yet to pay and quickly turned around to pay the wonderful trolley witch. With a last smile she returned to the compartment to start her snacking.

Hazel 10 3/4"
Firm with phoenix feather core

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:40 pm
Nikkiquin
User Image
Hufflepuff First Year Wand Holly 13' 3/4" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core Wand (CLICK)

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - @Everyone : Hmm... I haven't much to say at the moment except yay for snacks! <3 - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki finds herself unable to help laughing as the professor tells the tales of when he was a student. "Ahaha you burned through the train James?! Oh my gosh how much trouble did you get into?" Hearing his love of the arts Nikki instantly feels herself getting excited. "I love to draw!" she says giggling a bit. "I'm really into artsy kinds of things."

Still chuckling she looks over at Crystal. "It seems like you and James have been friends for quite a while Crystal. I'd love to hear more stories." Smiling she considers what the Slytherin Head of House said about magical experiences. "Well, if neither of you mind then I'd love to hang out with you both more. It's been so much fun! To be honest, I was a little scared of the Slytherin house at first. But honestly, you guys are a joy to be around."

Suddenly Nikki finds herself distracted by the sound of an acoustic guitar. Her father plays one and she finds the sound of the instrument very soothing. "Do you guys hear that?" she queries to the others in their compartment. "It's beautiful... Who do you think is playing it?" Nikki releases a breathy sigh as the music floats gently throughout the train.

The sound of the Trolley Witch pulled Nikki out of her reverie.
"Oooh snacks! I'm going to buy a bunch!" she giggled as she stepped out of the car. "Hello ma'am" she said brightly. "I'll take, hmm... Gimmie one of the Cauldron Cakes, Pumpkin Pasties, Treacle Tarts and an ice cold Pumpkin Juice. Also could I get three each of the Licorice Wands, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and Drooble's Best Blowing Gum. Finally I think I'll take, erm... Five Chocolate Frogs please" she finishes with a grin. "Thanks so much!" she finishes as she fetches her money.

techpriest35
Mothette x
I Sinistro I

Well i got a warning from professor adonis and i was yelled at by erik the conductor as we left i think he was crying about his beatiful train being so damaged
I got into all kinds of trouble mostly for my pranks as for being scared of slytherins we arent all bad evil people in fact most ravenclaws are on the verge of being slytherins cause our houses share some traits just like hufflepuff and gryffindor share some traits i have friends from every house hmm the guitar is probally played by another student in a different compartment

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - @Everyone : Mmm sweets. *w* Also, I'd love to own all the printed Chocolate Frog Cards irl. >_> - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki made a pleased sound as she slipped the majority of her goodies in her small shoulder bag. It had an Undetectable Extension Charm on it so it could hold quite a bit. It was a gift that she cherished greatly. She left out only the more perishable cake, pastie and tart; as well as her frosty Pumpkin Juice. Giggling at the astonished looks, Nikki headed back into the compartment. "I collect Chocolate Frog Cards. I'm getting close to getting the whole set" she said matter-of-factly. "I can't pass them up when I see them. As for the rest, I'm kind of a hoarder. Better to have too much than too little in my opinion" she chuckled.

Sitting down, Nikki listened as James told her all all about his more rambunctious school days.
"Well, I'm glad it worked out alright in the long run. It'd be terrible if you'd gotten thrown out." Nikki shook her head with a smile. "I don't know if I'll ever have the drive to cause THAT much trouble though." Hearing the Slytherin head of house discuss the traits of students was fascinating to Nikki. "I've really only heard stories and rumors. I live in a more muggle-centric area. It's nice to meet people from the different houses and really get to see them. You've all been fun to be around. I'm not nervous at all anymore! I'm actually rather excited to meet even more students" she beamed.

Hearing the soft music continue to drift through the air Nikki sighed happily.
"Ah that sounds like a plausible deduction James. I wonder if it's a guy or a girl? What house are they in and what year?" she mused. "There sure are a lot of people at Hogwarts and hopefully I'll get to meet most of them. It's too bad we aren't allowed to visit the other house dorms" she sighed.

techpriest35
Mothette x
I Sinistro I

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:15 pm
Nikkiquin
User Image

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - @Everyone : Mmm sweets. *w* Also, I'd love to own all the printed Chocolate Frog Cards irl. >_> - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki made a pleased sound as she slipped the majority of her goodies in her small shoulder bag. It had an Undetectable Extension Charm on it so it could hold quite a bit. It was a gift that she cherished greatly. She left out only the more perishable cake, pastie and tart; as well as her frosty Pumpkin Juice. Giggling at the astonished looks, Nikki headed back into the compartment. "I collect Chocolate Frog Cards. I'm getting close to getting the whole set" she said matter-of-factly. "I can't pass them up when I see them. As for the rest, I'm kind of a hoarder. Better to have too much than too little in my opinion" she chuckled.

Sitting down, Nikki listened as James told her all all about his more rambunctious school days.
"Well, I'm glad it worked out alright in the long run. It'd be terrible if you'd gotten thrown out." Nikki shook her head with a smile. "I don't know if I'll ever have the drive to cause THAT much trouble though." Hearing the Slytherin head of house discuss the traits of students was fascinating to Nikki. "I've really only heard stories and rumors. I live in a more muggle-centric area. It's nice to meet people from the different houses and really get to see them. You've all been fun to be around. I'm not nervous at all anymore! I'm actually rather excited to meet even more students" she beamed.

Hearing the soft music continue to drift through the air Nikki sighed happily.
"Ah that sounds like a plausible deduction James. I wonder if it's a guy or a girl? What house are they in and what year?" she mused. "There sure are a lot of people at Hogwarts and hopefully I'll get to meet most of them. It's too bad we aren't allowed to visit the other house dorms" she sighed.

techpriest35
Mothette x
I Sinistro I

oh i would feel horrible if a few small pranks got me thrown out of the guild i personally like all the houses but if i had to choose i would say slytherin and ravenclaw are my favs im guessing theres no way to know wheather its a boy or girl or what house they are in unless you go find them and talk with them  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:20 am
Kenzie sits quietly happy to listen to everyone. She gets some food from the trolly witch and listens.

As the guitar music starts, she switches her humming to match the music. She wondered who was playing. Kenzie began to get restless and in her seat, she wanted to dance. Kenzie loved dancing, but she didn't like being watched. It was one thing for it to be dance class or on stage, but dancing on a train might get her some funny looks. So she continued to sit there, content with listening.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:39 pm

Hailey quietly ate her snacks and drank her pumpkin juice while listening to Nikki and James' conversation. Once she was finished, she honestly had nothing to say so she leaned her head back and closed her eyes, listening to Kenzie's humming and Nikki and James in the background.

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:01 pm
"hmm time for some fun"
*apparates out*
appears in the cooridor in another compartment seeing erik driving and whisleing*
*has a great idea face lights up like it always does before a prank*
*pulls out drumstick that got replaced with wand that i still havent noticed *
*swishes and flicks the chicken drumstick while thinking wingardium leviosa at the train conductors hat*
*puts on hat* *apparates back to the compartment wearing the train conductors hat*
" i wonder how long it will take for him to notice the hat is gone"
*casts invisiblity spell on hat so it always looks like the things behind it*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:16 pm
*looks at his fancy watch*
"oh no! Its way past time these annoying i mean ughhh um respectible yeah thats the word i want. these respectable students need to get off my train "
*shoves every one out the door and they all land in a pile as the train takes off*
(this thread will close onoctober 16th at midnight PST )

HPGoG Train Conductor

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:32 am

Hailey isn't quite sure what happened at first but all of a sudden she was peacefully listening to the goings on of her compartment, the next she is landing rather gracelessly on the platform for 9 3/4. "Oomph, is it common to suddenly be ejected from the train?" Hailey asked anyone that was able to answer.

Hazel, 10 3/4
Firm with Phoenix feather core

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - @Everyone : Sorry I was gone for a few days. Had some stressful irl stuff going down. - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

He really was a bold student wasn't he? Nikki thinks as James continues to chat with her. I do wonder if he's grown out of pranks at least a little she ponders with a soft chuckle. No sooner had the thought crossed her mind then the Professor apparated away to play a prank on the conductor. Looks like he stole a hat from somewhere. Well, I guess that answers that question Nikki mused with a grin.

Munching on her snacks as she sips her Pumpkin Juice, Nikki decides to be a bit bold.
"Ah James, that's a lovely black newsboy cap. It looks good on you." Just as she was about to ask who it belonged to the train pulled up to King's Cross Station. A rather irritable man with messy hat hair and an all black outfit came into their compartment and unceremoniously shoved them all off the train. Well, I guess that answers that question too Nikki thought shaking her head. I suppose he must be the conductor she concluded.

Frowning, Nikki absently dusted herself off as she stared back at the crimson locomotive with a mild scowl. Hearing Hailey's question did a little to calm her annoyance.
At least I'm not the only one a bit... shocked she thought. "I was wondering that myself Hailey. That... gentleman sure seemed a bit cross. Just because we're at King's Cross Station doesn't mean he should lord over students in a crabby way." Chuckling at the semi-pun a thought came to Nikki. "Gah, this means we're all done visiting with each other for a bit! I was having so much fun..." she sighed.

techpriest35
ApostleOfTheWind13

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:26 am
Hogwarts Express FallTerm 2013
User Image

You stand in front of King's Cross Station and look at your ticket. It indicates a one way ticket to the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It also shows that your train would be leaving at 11 AM at Platform 9 3/4.

You look around confused and scratch your head. You are standing between the Platforms 9 and 10 and can't seem to find the 3/4. Immediately a bustle of weirdly dressed people cross your path and calmly pass through a wall. Intrigued, you find yourself wanting to cross the same barrier. With a deep breath, you fall through the invisible to be met with sudden darkness.

You keep moving ahead and suddenly your vision reveals a grand train before you. You rub your eyes and look up to see the sign that reads, "Platform 9 3/4".

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games