Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:50 pm
He smiled, if only she knew...

He didnt plan on telling her though he liked her too much... in fact that could probbly surmise his feelings for this girl... he liked her too much.

He looked into her eyes and sighed "... i wish... i really wish that i could get to know you better, that i could be closer to you."

He looked down at the floor and sighed again....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:01 pm
[[ Ahh this movie is so scary!!!!! ]]

She looked back in to his eyes and listened, what was she supposed to say? Well this was weird ... one in this place probably hates her, and the other two have feelings for her. Well at least, Apple does... or maybe not ...? Heck I'm confused.
She proped her guitar against the bed and crawled over closer to him until she was right next to him.
"Um well, we've got a whole escape plan to workout, and then three days till the nearest town, and who knows how long after that. Plenty of time to get to know me." she said, but then whispered, "But I don't think you'll get all that close Nich. Not right now anyway. Not unless you try really hard." And she meant it, not after someone else got too close. She'll get close to anyone, to try and help them in any way they need it, but she doesn't let anyone close to her.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:11 pm
He chuckled softly...

"sorry i did that to you, i uderstand, youve got your reasons... probably fear of experience, and ive got my own overly noble side that wont let me... i understand...."

He stood and faced the door....

"You dont even know how truly sick this whole situation ahs made me.... sick of being me and living my life..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:20 pm
She sighed sadly, "I've thought that tons of times Nich, but the truth is you can't do anything about it. Not until you stop complaining and do something that's worth your while. Your you no matter what, and even if you've been through a whole bunch of sick times, you gotta put that past you. Even though it's hard. And when you turn out a good person through all those sick times, like a good amount of people in this place, and like you, your strong enough to make any changes you need to your life. At least, usually you are or will be." she sighed again and picked up her guitar.
"Just do something --- that makes you happy." she smiled even though his back was too her. "Wanna write a song? It always helps me." she strummed a few cords and sat back against her pillow.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:26 pm
he turned around, it pained him to look at her... it was an awful pain, the kind where the pit of your stomach seems to rip at you, and yu feel like nothing else matters as much as that one thing....

He sighed..."I dont care about my past, im sick of doing the things i do, it always turns out the same... i always put myself second to other people, and i help them do the thing they want, and as for the things i want... they just get sorta tossed over myshoulder into a forgotten corner of my brain and left alone... Thats why i hate being me... because of who i am... yet im too noble to stop. Its funny how it allw orks out isnt it..."

he sat back down on the bed, he could tell she liked his company, and his pain would just have to chill out for awhile until he could be alone and sad....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:29 pm
"I know how you feel," she put down her guitar. She could tell as she looked at him something was hurting. She was now making a new personal mission with herself, "Whats the thing you want most?" she asked gently.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:36 pm
"what do i want most?"

he had to think for a minute, he really did... he wsnt sure what he wanted most...

To be happy i geuss... but what makes me happy.... rock and roll... seeing others happy.... Talia.... video games... a good book... I really dont know, all of these things are forbidden or unsubstantial

With a new realization on his face he looked at Talia and said simply "i cant, i cant want things and i wont be sad any longer... its almost inhuman to think... but anything i want, i either cant have or wont let myself have. But dont worry about that right now... its not your job to worry about me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:39 pm
She shook her head, standing her ground, "No. Nich what do you want most? Your worrying about us, I'll worry about you. I'm making it my job to worry about you. You can want things, you should want things, and no matter how much you say it, you'll always be upset sometimes." again she asked, "What do you want most?"  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:43 pm
He chuckled softly....

"determined are ya? Well then what i want most is to live happily, to feel complete, and have a reason to wake up in the morning that isnt "because everyone else needs me". If you really think that theres some way for me to acheive that then do tell... personally ive resigned myself to the fact that its a fool's errand"

((*sigh* if only there were someone like you in real life))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:49 pm
[[ sweatdrop That pretty much is me in real life, sept it takes me longer to think of the right words to say ... oh and I have no idea how to play the guitar ]]

"There are a lot of ways to make that happen, but I have to get to know you better," she caculated the list in her head, but wasn't ready to reveal them quite yet. "What do you love to do?"

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:53 pm
He looked at her with amusement..."My Hobbies, only make me forget for a little while how crappy s**t really is..."

((I meant someone who actually cared about my problems enough to make me talk about it))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:58 pm
[[ I'm sorry ... well i would ... but I don't actually know you ...... I bet there's someone though. Whether they show up now or later in life ....]]

"I don't care, spill it anyways." she urged. "Music is my favorite thing in the world and I've made it something that helps me. It clears my head and that little amount of time it frees me from reality helps me out a lot."  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:04 pm
"Thats exactly what i said... I get away from it all, but it has to come back. Its just when mine comes back its a little more disheartening, because i dont have any people like me to depend on... and as such, you need to relax... and quit asking things of someone youd rather not get close too.."

He cursed himself inwardly it was too late to take it back, but he knew that last part had been mean. He hated when he was weak like that...

"Im sorry..."

((Heh... believe it or not people like that are really hard to find... and dont feel guilty, i bear you no remorse, im not your responsibility, you dont even know my real name....))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:14 pm
((Ack! Ya'll post too much. gonk I care about your problems. 3nodding Actually, it's weird. People always come to me with their problems))

Apple sighed, walking out of Nich's room, leaving the others. He smiled as he saw Cookie laying neatly on his bed. He picked him up, holding him tighty to give him some comfort. He went back into the hall, thinking about what Nich had said to him. He then heard more voices. Familiar voices as he say Taliah and Nich together through her door. A small frown came across his face as he sat against the wall, light shining down on hm as he looked up at the ceiling.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:14 pm
[[ I might not know your name but I still care. =/ It's a your pain's my pain kinda feeling... and freaky, u can jump in if u want, I feel bad if ur sitting outside gonk People come to me too :] Though not for boy ... or girl advice. I'm no good at that sweatdrop ]]

She looked down out of guilt and a little bit of hurt, "Don't be sorry." she decided not to go on. She'd get close to him and be his friend. But he didn't know much about her, she would not let him in. Or she would try not too until he proved to be a good enough person. Someone she could trust not to hurt her. "Nich, I'm trying to get close to you. I want to help, I care about you." she paused, "But I've let too many people in for too many stupid reasons, and it'll be a while till anyone get's close to me."
After that she continued on like he hadn't said anything, and she shook off the hurt, "Anyway... you do have me, and no doubt the people your helping. So, you like music? I think you told me ... but what do you play?"

[[ Actually though I gotta go work on a paper :[ So rp with ya soon! ]]

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games