Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:23 pm
Booth nodded at Phoenix with a smile. Damn, she's pretty! "Phoenix needs more water," he said. "And I guess I could use a Coke, thanks."

(Post when you feel like it, love. If I could have thought of something for everyone to do at this point, I sure would have. If you have any ideas you want to try with your characters, just PM me. That goes for all of you!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:39 pm
Kali stared at him a moment, tempted to tell him to get it his self, but only shrugged and gathered everything, "Yo, cup-cakes, you want anything?" She wasn't all that surprised to not get an answer from Luana so only came back around the bar, handing over a coke and water to Booth and Phoenix with a hint of a smile. "Anyone got any painkillers?"

The question got a smile from Luana oddly even as she shook her head, "Maybe you shouldn't go getting stabbed."

A sharp glare, "Maybe I just won't try to be helpful anymore cup-cakes and you can jump off a cliff."

Ah such peacefulness, well at lest from Phoenix who only listened with mild interest sipping on her water calmly, giving a smile up at Booth once she set the glass on the table.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:34 pm
Gaston nodded silently to the older (in appearance, anyway) man, but said nothing. He's done enough sneaking around in his day to know when it's quiet time...the thought of sneaking a captured Ju-88 back into German territorry, tagging on to the back of a bomber squadron, and getting into a prime position to smash the heck out of a Nazi invasion fleet bringing a fond grin to his face.

He steps along silently behind Joe, eyes scanning the area around them for Mat's elusive Watcher.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:15 am
Booth fished a generic pill tin out of his pocket and tossed it to Kali. "I put some Advil in there," he said. "Help yourself."

Outside, meanwhile, Joe spotted a shadowy figure leaning against the corner of the bar, and elbowed Gaston. To the Immortal the huddled figure looked like a street person trying to get warm in the lee of the building, but Watchers were trained for over two thousand years to blend in with their surroundings.

A little farther on was Mat, holding an unlit cigarette and looking frustrated in the light from the bar's back entrance.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:47 am
Two men lurked in an alley across the street from Joe's. They stood very close together, passing a thermos of hot coffee between them. One was tall, swarthy and had a full head of bushy black hair and a moustache, the other was much shorter and oriental in appearance.

"Did you see that, Eiji?" the first man hissed, his Hispanic accent only slightly dulled from his time in the United States. "That's Joe Dawson leaving with your subject. What th' hell are they all up to in there?"

"I don't like this, Claudio," Eiji muttered. "Should we call Rabinoff?"

Behind and above them silent shadows moved. Crouched at the lip of the roof flanking the alley, Mac signaled Geno to drop from the edge behind them while he took the front.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:01 am
Adam found the key in a pocket of Malachai's jacket and hurriedly unlocked the handcuffs, shaking them off and letting them hit the floor with a clunk. Quickly putting the sweatshirt on his shivering body, he began looking for his shoes.

"What happened here?" he asked aloud, then stopped when the apparition stayed silent. "Oh, a fine time to clam up, Kronos or whatever you are."

"Do you like my work?" a new voice asked. It was a harsh voice, a broken voice, like speaking with barbed wire wrapped around one's vocal cords.

Adam turned to see a tall man with longish blond hair and a goatee, handsome in a cruel way, lip curled in a sneer. For a moment blue eyes glowed red. "I commanded them to kill each other," he croaked out. "And they did." He paused, eyeing the skeptical look on Adam's face. "You don't remember me either, do you, Methos?"

"Let's skip the game of This is Your Life, okay?" Adam growled. "I'm not in the mood. Be helpful and tell me where my shoes are."

"In the closet," the new apparition smirked, seemingly amused. "I am Kalas, Methos, and you should have been mine."

"Blah, blah, blah," Adam groused, pulling his sneakers out of the closet and putting them on.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:33 am
Kali being how she was was tempted to sidestep the pill bottle, but halfheartedly caught it with a small smile, "Thanks sweets, at lest someone doesn't have a stick up their a**."

On that Luana only shook her head, not seeming bothered or like she cared at all, which she didn't, most insults she ignored anyway, far to use to them.

Where as Phoenix seemed to be in silent giggled over the whole thing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:49 pm
Gaston glances Joe's way at the nudge, then follows the Watcher's glance towards the woman huddled next to the building. He grins slightly. Obvious, yet still subtle. Whatever works, apparently.

And now for the fun part.

Figuring to try doing things the easy way first, Gaston strides calmly forward, to just outside arms reach of the huddled woman and crouches down to face her.

"Good evening, cherie." His cajun accent is on in full at the moment. "Ain't de best idea t' be sleepin' outside dis time o' year. Catch a death of cold, neh?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:32 am
Mathew about had a heart attack upon hearing someone talk from not that far away, taking a few seconds to calm his nerves, he so needed to pay more attention to things around him. He chalked it up to a lack of sleep and too much s**t happening in the last day, at lest that was his excuse for the time being.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:18 pm
OOC: FYI: I have been waiting to give Geno a chance to post and PMed him twice, but so far no response. I've asked him to post by Wednesday, after which I'll have to continue the RPG without him until he feels like rejoining us.

Just thought the rest of you would like to know why things have stalled. Come on, Geno, old friend! domokun

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:14 am
Claudio was just fishing his cellphone out of his coat when a large shape dropped feet first off the building in front of him and Eiji, brandishing a razor-sharp blade that gleamed in the moonlight. The Spaniard swore and dropped his phone, hand reaching for a gun, while the Japanese turned to run.

Another shape equally as broad and armed dropped behind them, causing Eiji to cry out and skid to a stop, scrambling back until his back collided with Claudio's. MacLeod's katana slapped Claudio's wrist, making the man drop the gun almost before it had cleared his coat.

"What do you want?" Claudio croaked, nursing his stinging wrist. "Who are you guys?"

"Cut the crap," Mac said grimly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:42 am
Frieda Lungren, a thin woman in her forties with a halo of yellow hair partially contained by the tattered scarf that was part of her camouflage, saw Gaston approaching from the corner of her eye as she watched Mathew. Keep walking, mister, she thought. Do I look like I've got money to steal?

When he crouched in front of her and spoke, she suddenly recognized him as the Immortal known as Gaston Marceau, but she was a pro at Watcher field work and held her cover, simply answering him by muttering something incoherent that ended in a German-accented, "Leef me alone..."

Joe, standing a bit behind Gaston and unseen by Frieda until now, leaned on his cane and pulled his gun from his pocket. "I'll give you an A for effort, Frieda," he said cheerfully. "Now let him help you up and come with us."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:45 am
"You're welcome," Booth told Kali. To Phoenix he whispered, "Wanna keep her happy. She scares me a bit."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:43 pm
The fact that Frieda tries to stick to her cover rather than fly into a homicidal fury when he approaches bodes well in Gaston's opinion.

The brush off and Joe's subsequent invitation causes Gaston to chuckle slightly, though he does offer his hand to help the lady up. "Come now, miss, best ta get it over with, neh"

He glances back at the bar. "Please...come with us while we're still being relative gentlemen, hear what we have to say and maybe help us a bit, and then going back to watching things."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:58 pm
Booth's statement got Phoenix to give an honest laugh, which was pretty much the first sound she had made in a long time, it was clear she surprised herself though given she cut the sound short looking almost startled at herself. Which left her blinking, but she nodded in agreeance none the less, after all the woman was kinda scary.
"Stop whispering kids, gesh." The comment was from Kali who paused to pop two Advil with a grimace, she hated taking pills of any type, it was a weird her thing. "or at lest share with the rest of the class."

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff