Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:55 pm
"Let me check." Violet started to rummage in the freezer until she found a bag of ice. "Here." She passed it to Tala. "We'll probably be there in 5 to 10 minutes."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:32 am
Tala placed the bag to the side of her head, wincing slightly. "D'you have any ideas of what we should do next?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:33 pm
"First I want to find Drew and see where he is and the rest of the pack." Violet said as the front gates of her house opened for the limo. "Then we'll see, after all he's the leader of the pack." "But he isn't the boss of me." She thought grimly. "Don't tell anyone of what we talked about." She said, glaring at the driver. "Or I'll make your life worse than going to hell."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:59 am
Tala raised her eyebrows. "I would try ringing his mobile but I lost mine in the woods. One of the hunters might've stolen it or something." She looked down at her scrathed, torn and bloody clothes. "Might have to borrow some clothes from you."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:07 am
Violet gave one more glare to the driver before turning back to Tala. "I don't know his number anyways. Do you remember it?" Violet looked at Tala, she was older than her by a year at least. "I should be able to find something for you." She muttered to herself as she studied Tala and thinking which clothes were too big for herself but able to fit Tala. "Come on, lets go in." She opened the door which reveal her mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:18 pm
Tala walked in nodding. "I think I can remember it." She pointed at a posh looking black phone on a side table. "May I use that?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:25 pm
"Sure go ahead" Violet said as she walked past a whole bunch of maids and butlers who greeted her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:58 pm
Tala reached for the phone when it suddenly rang. On instinct she picked up and answered.
"Hello?"
She listened for a few minutes and then put down the receiver. "Drew's fine apparently but he's gone off to track the hunters, so we might not hear from him in a while."

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:05 pm
"Oh." Violet said, sounding disappointed. "He's gotta be more careful, since those hunters can take you on, well I guess it would be dangerous for Drew." She sighed. "Do you want to eat first or shower?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:46 am
[[Ok I'm kinda running out of ideas... shall we have it that the hunters come back or something? confused ]]  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:52 pm
[Yeah I guess.... I'm kinda bored.. >.> We need more people, but then again some people could've sent their profiles to TimeLord2 and since he's not on, well I guess he can't update the list.]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:40 am
[[Gutted. We could ask Freaky to step in for a bit, I'm sure she won't mind. And I don't think TimeLord would mind, if his internet's down then he'll be glad we've carried it on.]]  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:57 pm
[Sure then but then again it's only us three again.... Just like the 'half breeds' RP]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:53 pm
[[Yeah true... know anyone else that wouldn't mind helping out?]]  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:27 am
[I really don't know. sweatdrop ]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers