Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:17 pm
Jami nodded at the dragon, but declined. "I'll stay on the ground. It's easier for me. Just follow me in the sky." She motioned to Riven. "You'd be surprised how fast he is. As for you," She glared at Aya mock-angrily, "Watch it. This forest is under my care. If you....hurt them..." She trailed off, but smiled. "Just be careful."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:19 pm
Aya looked hurt. "Me...? I wouldn't harm anyone here...."  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:20 pm
Sakira felt a bit hurt. "Okay then. Let's go Haku." She whispered into the blue dragon's ear and they took off. "Just pull her ears gently and she'll take off." She said calling to Aya.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:21 pm
Jami just grinned. "Okay. Well, let's get going." She swung herself onto Riven's back and he began prancing in place, eager to go. Then, she saw Sakira's face. "Oh. Damn....ummm. Well, I'm not very good at heights..." She blushed. "I'm an earth elemental. Air isn't my thing."  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:22 pm
Aya nodded, though he had already known that. He pulled her ears gently, and the dragon rose into the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:24 pm
Sakira felt the wind hit her face. She spotted Jami on Riven. "Stay close to Jami and don't lose sight of her." She said to Haku and the other dragon that was right behind her.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:27 pm
Jami sighed, angry at herself for hurting Sakira's feelings, but Riven began running, leaping over rocks that scattered the ground. Quickly, they caught up to Sakira and Aya overhead and passed in front so that it would be easier to follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:38 pm
Haku slowed down his pace when Jami was in the front. Sakira looked at the clouds, her eyes look like she was remembering something.  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:40 pm
Aya watched the stag and it's rider absently, not truely paying attention to his suroundings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:49 pm
Riven kept running, his pace staying the same. After another few minutes of riding, she stopped Riven on a mountain ledge. She looked up at the sky, shading her face as she searched for Aya and Sakira. When she found them, she shouted, "The deepest point of the forest is about 20 more minutes of travel." She pointed towards NorthEast.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:52 pm
Aya nodded, willing the dragon down closer to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:52 pm
Sakira heard her, but just to make sure, she told her dragon to blow a little fire into the sky. They continued following Riven and Jami.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:54 pm
Jami saw that they both heard her and continued on. Her mind was just wandering, since Riven already knew where they were going.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:03 pm
Jami cleared her head when Riven stopped his walk. They were about a mile from the actual heart, but this was where the faeries started their vigil. She parted the trees so that the two dragons could land nearby.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:05 pm
The dragon slowly landed in the clearing made by Jami, at Aya's will. He dismounted from the beast's back and bowed to it. "Thank you..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games