Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:51 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
Deserei was wondereing what was going on so she opened the door to see and was shocked at what she saw that she couldnt even move

"Dessy go back inside your room " He said as the orc club hit him and nocked him to the ground. "Son of a Gun. that hurts " he said. he layed on the ground and fired at the orc again. "Die why don't you" he said grinning
"Dessy don't worry i'll be fine" he said in pain

Deserei just changed from her shock expression to a more cold hearted expression and then started going into a stance and saying a spell "LUMINOUS EXPHEARIAN FLARESS!Deserei shouted as she hit the orc with a giant fire ball engulfing it with flames  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:58 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena sighed, jack blushed and moved to where he couldn't look at her.
'Dark is Atamous's emotions X5 So..'
"Dark.." alena begged, her eyes pleading as she got a bit closer to his face, "Please?"
dark looked down "this should answer for you" dark kissed you passionately and then turned to atamous and he still held the kiss  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:00 pm
Alena blushed but still kissed him.
Jack glared, 'Oh, so you want to be her mate, Eh?' He said through Atamous's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:03 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
Deserei was wondereing what was going on so she opened the door to see and was shocked at what she saw that she couldnt even move

"Dessy go back inside your room " He said as the orc club hit him and nocked him to the ground. "Son of a Gun. that hurts " he said. he layed on the ground and fired at the orc again. "Die why don't you" he said grinning
"Dessy don't worry i'll be fine" he said in pain

Deserei just changed from her shock expression to a more cold hearted expression and then started going into a stance and saying a spell "LUMINOUS EXPHEARIAN FLARESS!Deserei shouted as she hit the orc with a giant fire ball engulfing it with flames

The orc gorned and moaned as it was on fire then he swang his club hitting Dessy and knocting her out then falls to the ground as he bursts in to flames and dies.
Leon was on the ground in pain"oww that hurts" he said he looked over at Dessy "Dessy no!!" he ran over to her side  

KG8584

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:05 pm
Alex rushed at the Orc while he was stunned bring his sword down with his other hand as he sliced the orc's head off. His Arms floated back to a their positions nearly connected to his elbows. "Well scratch one orc'he said as he landed on the ground his wings vanishing. "Man In think I overworked myself"he said walking back toward his room he needed a shower and a nice long rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:06 pm
Kumi walked inside the school and went up the stairs to go and look around. She saw that she had come to the dorm floor and walked down the hall."Hello?"she called out wondering which dorm was hers.  

Baby Coquette

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:10 pm
Kiro popped his head out of his dorm, to see what looked like a new student. "Do you know what room you were assigned to?" He said, now leaving his room and sheathing his katana. "I'm Kiro, who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:11 pm
Leon saw Alex " Hey Alex scratch one orc" he said breathing heavily then turned back towards Dessy " Dessy wake up." he then leaned down and kissed her  

KG8584

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:13 pm
Alex saw someone in the hall as he smiled "need some help"he asked as he put his headphones around his neck and walked toward the girl. He wasn't here long but he could help her find where she needs to go it was just the right thing to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:13 pm
KG8584
Leon saw Alex " Hey Alex scratch one orc" he said breathing heavily then turned back towards Dessy " Dessy wake up." he then leaned down and kissed her

Deserei woke up with a little pain in Leon's arms "Hey whats going on"  

Edina Elric

kloudgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:14 pm
(( You guys lost me so I'll just jump in XD ))

Kaisa was once more in the computer labs, she'd pulled up the file she'd saved the other day and was finishing up making a landscape with the art program on the computer. When she'd woken up this morning she'd noticed someone elses stuff in the dorm, she'd been excited that she had a room mate but she hadn't gotten to see them, maybe they'd gone out or she'd jus woken up to late? She couldn't know but she'd heard some noise earlier, she didn't know what to make of it and had strayed away from it. She figured her new found friend was with her boyfriend. 'Boyfriend!' she thought to herself, the way that happened made her think of instant ramen, and that in turn made her realize she was hungry. She sighed and saved once more before shutting down the computer and standing up, "Looks like I'll be eating by myself." She mused.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:15 pm
Kumi saw tow boys talking to her and blinked looking back and froth and then bowed politely."Im Kumi."she said sweetly and smiled straightening up hoping she would make some new friends."Im new here..and..I think Im kinda lost....I...I really dont know where to go..."she said softly.  

Baby Coquette

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:18 pm
Alex smiled "Well I'm Alexander Sinclaire but call me Alex but if you excuse me I need to go help Leon"he said. Alex walked over as he knelt down to them "Hey You got one two well hold still you both need healing"He said. White Wind"he said as silver wind focused in his hand before he waved it over the two some of their wounds healing slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:19 pm
"Nice to meet you, Kumi. I'm sure we could help, what exactly are you trying to find?" He said, smiling a little. Yikes, those two over there must have been hurt by that orc, I can't do anything to help them though.  

SanoDragonix

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:19 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584

Deserei woke up with a little pain in Leon's arms "Hey whats going on"

"Well kinda saved you from that ugly thing there " he said kissing her  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games