Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:58 pm
"Okay." She said finishing the last piece of her chicken. She got up and picked her her plate and cleaned up the table. "I finished, what do you want to show me??"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
LeonFisky
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
((Are there any slaves for sale? I have a master that I haven't used yet and I want him to but a slave!))

(( I'm putting my slave back up for sale if you want him. ))

((Why? I thought he's been bought))

(( He got sort of abandoned... stare ))  

LeonFisky

HentaishaSkye

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Xaphon walked in the building wondering if any slaves were for sell but sat down looking into a book of spells put peeking from his corner of his eyes looking  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:48 pm
LeonFisky
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
LeonFisky
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
((Are there any slaves for sale? I have a master that I haven't used yet and I want him to but a slave!))

(( I abandoned him? O_o ))  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:05 pm
LeonFisky
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
LeonFisky
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

((Oh...Well I'll talk with SweetHugz first.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:10 pm
Marc smiled at hearing her voice. "I've known Reno for the longest. He's like my brother..." He realized how funny that probably sounded, but it was the truth. If she knew his past, she would understand. Maybe someday... Reno rubbed his head against Marc's leg lovingly. Marc left all the doors open in case any of his pets wanted to go back in. "Come on. Let's make something to eat." he said, leading the way. "What's your favorite animal, Maria??" he asked, looking down at her.  

LeonFisky

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:16 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Blade_of_Hatred
Sikire Sighed and leaned against the back of the cage, waiting, always waiting. Being a male slave, he wouldn't accept a male master. but there weren't many female ones...

Elaine walked through the cages, tears whelled up in her eyes from seeing the cruelty that these people were treated with. She stopped at Sikire's cage and put her face up to the bars. "Would you come with me if you could?" She asked him quietly.

Sikire looked up at her, then nodded and slowly got to his feet. As she opened the door, he fell into step behind her.

Elaine walked quietly up to the front desk and handed the guard the money for the slave. Then she turned and headed out the front door, checking to make sure he was still with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:18 pm
SweetHugz
At the corner of her eye, Sakira saw Leon come out in a suit. She beckon him to come closer to meet the dogs.

SweetHugz

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:25 pm
SweetHugz
"Okay." She said finishing the last piece of her chicken. She got up and picked her her plate and cleaned up the table. "I finished, what do you want to show me??"

Cloud smiles "Follow me, it's my turn to surprise you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:28 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

Cloud smiles "Follow me, it's my turn to surprise you"

Rose followed him quietly. She didn't want to ask in case he gets mad or anything. "What could it be? She thought.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:21 pm
Jade had wandered into the garden. She was sitting under the cherry tree, breathing in the sweet scent of their blossoms. Eventually she drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:27 pm
LeonFisky
Marc smiled at hearing her voice. "I've known Reno for the longest. He's like my brother..." He realized how funny that probably sounded, but it was the truth. If she knew his past, she would understand. Maybe someday... Reno rubbed his head against Marc's leg lovingly. Marc left all the doors open in case any of his pets wanted to go back in. "Come on. Let's make something to eat." he said, leading the way. "What's your favorite animal, Maria??" he asked, looking down at her.

Maria pet the fox once more before standing up and looked at Marc, shrugging her shoulders lightly at his question. "I asked you first." she replied quietly, waiting to hear his answer and maybe surprise him.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:28 pm
(( haha lol. It's okay, SweetHugz. I'de rather you go ahead and Roleplay with Konkaro-reincarnate. I'm just gonna put my slave back up. U guys seem to be doin' alright without me. ^^ I'm moody. Sorry... I hope I didn't offend you at all. You just sorta... Left me standing in the yard... sweatdrop But that's okayyy. You were caught up. ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:33 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
"just being alive at a place like that , and being able to hold on for so long... that makes you strong, stronger than any of the beople that kept you there..." she said, a flicker of hate crossed her eye. she opened the large door to her house, nad brought sarah up to the fith floor, wher eshe slept. "im gonna put you next to me so i ca nkeep an eye on you is that ok?" she asked opening the door to a huge room wwith a bed canopy, and a dreser along wit ha closet, and some other things scatered around.

"Yeah. That's okay." Sarah said, looking around at the room. Her back started to hurt bad. One of her wounds had split open. She winced in pain and the blood stained her clothes.

kyashii stoped walking and turned around, her nose picked the smell of blood up in the air, she looked over at sarah, and droped to her knees, instantly turning her around, and taking off her shirt. she saw the huge gouge on her back, and riped a strip of her shirt off, gently wrapnig it around her body. "james! bring a medic kit!" she yelled down the stairs to the butler. kyashii turned sarah around again, and held her chin up, "are you ok?" she asked concerned, already konweing she had bleed through the peice of cloth.

((im so sorry i haven't been on, i got a new job, and have been working a lot...))  

notsofluffy

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:33 pm
[[Er okay then... I got a new slave for my master RPC.. her name is Midnight but she doesn't post alot, alot in this fourm. Sorry about leaving you in the yard sad ]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games